Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how metrosexual am I ?

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a "plesant" discussion here with someone about being gay. He called me a metrosexual since homosexuality does not apply to me, here is a list of things I do to take care of my body, guys, is this "too much" ? I live in europe btw, in a country without a macho culture, anyway here it is.

- my nails are always cut
- my face is always shaved
- my hair below my head is always trimmed/shaved, that includes chest, under arms, "down there"
- my haircut is important to me
- I always smell neutral OR good (I use deo/perfume)
- my clothes are important to me, NO, I dont buy some crazy catalogues, I dont follow fashion, but I like to dress WELL
- I have different glasses, for work, to go out, etc

does this sound gay/metrosexual ? does it mean in YOUR eyes that Im not a "man" ? I repeat, I'm only interested in women.

Last edited:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no...that's called not being a scrub.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Acq said:
I had a "plesant" discussion here with someone about being gay. He called me a metrosexual since homosexuality does not apply to me, here is a list of things I do to take care of my body, guys, is this "too much" ? I like in europe btw, in a country without a macho culture, anyway here it is.

- my hair below my head is always trimmed/shaved, that inclused chest, under arms, "down there"
- my clothes are important to me, NO, I dont buy some crazy catalogues, I dont follow fashion, but I like to dress WELL

does this sound gay/metrosexual ? does it mean in YOUR eyes that Im not a "man" ? I repeat, I'm only interested in women.
There is nothing wrong with any of the above.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try diesel fuel for cologne and see if anyone calls you a metrosexual then!

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's being a guy who takes pride in what he does.... (not being a jay)

All those things are things that I do.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you're somewhere between fabulously metrosexual and super-duper metrosexual.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:
- my hair below my head is always trimmed/shaved, that inclused chest, under arms, "down there"

If you were living in the 1950's, the above would have been considered normal, respectable and expected by everyone in the general public. But you have to understand the warped mind of the masses influenced by magazines and TV.

This is what it was like in 50's and before

Be who you are not what others think you are.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your haircut and your clothes.

Depends on the way you walk and where you place your hands in relation to your body.

Depends on your voice and conversation.

give us more info

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others. Often I do or say things myself some stupid people might consider gay. but who cares? It's the fact you are attracted and get with women that are important. hell I shave/trim, have a sense for fashon, and wax my eye brows, and **** it if I have something I want to cover up on my face before I go out you damn well better believe I'll use coverup.

Some guys might call me gay, but they can call me gay all they want when I'm the one out there getting numbers and make outs from various women.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
wax my eye brows, and if I have something I want to cover up on my face before I go out you damn well better believe I'll use coverup.

Some guys might call me gay, but they can call me gay all they want when I'm the one out there getting numbers and make outs from various women.
wtf is wrong with you?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
I agree with the others. Often I do or say things myself some stupid people might consider gay. but who cares? It's the fact you are attracted and get with women that are important. hell I shave/trim, have a sense for fashon, and wax my eye brows, and **** it if I have something I want to cover up on my face before I go out you damn well better believe I'll use coverup.

'When you see a metrosexual, call him ‘princess’. That is the correct name for such creatures'- Pook