Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How memory works -- use it to your advantage

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be helpful to you. I'm going to summarize and greatly simplify several lines of research on human memory that has occured in the last 50 or so years (and throw in a few necessary but reasonable assumptions). This isn't a strategy; but it will give you an idea of how memory works, and, more specifically, how you might trigger thoughts in someone's mind. (BTW, I'm not pulling this out of my a**. But you'll just have to take my word for it.)

Currently the best way to describe human memory is as a big web. Ideas, concepts, facts, feelings, perceptions, and sensations are stored at the intersections of the fibers. The ideas, feelings, etc. that are typically experienced at the same time are at nearby intersections. Simple, right?

Here's the cool and useful part of the analogy:

When you experience one of those ideas, feelings, etc. again, it's kind of like jiggling that intersection on the web. The vibration is carried along the fibers to other nearby, associated intersections. For instance, if you think about cats, the sound of "meow" is more likely to be awoken in your mind.

There's also evidence that if you jiggle a bunch of intersections that all relate to a specific, unmentioned thing, you're more likely to think of or re-experience that thing. I'm sure you can see how you could apply this to a pick-up situation. It fits very well with (and might explain) Gunwitch's method.

Just to be clear, those intersections (memories) can have a number of forms, including, for example:

Visual sights
Mental images
Sounds
Voices
Movements of your body
Lighting conditions in the room
Smells
Textures
Internal mental states
Physical environments
etc., etc.

External things that trigger memories are called "cues." So the way it works is that cues trigger their associated memories (like seeing a hot dog wakes up your visual memory of a hot dog) and those memories make other related memories more likely to be experienced.

To up the odds of someone thinking of something "on their own," try to provide as many related cues as possible. Again the best cues will be things that are experienced at the same time as the thing you want them to think of.

whistler

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the basic principle of those "super boost your memory" corses. It puirty much boils down to assosiation.

lets say you wna remember a number 46. when you look at the fisical shape of the numbers, it kinda reminds me of a guy fcking a fatty. Now you make that image as vivid in your mind as you can, what you smell, see, sound...... and then it stays in your mind.....

I took the corse a while back. Kinda usless to me, cause im too lazy to comeup with my own pegs.....

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
That is the basic principle of those "super boost your memory" corses. It puirty much boils down to assosiation.

lets say you wna remember a number 46. when you look at the fisical shape of the numbers, it kinda reminds me of a guy fcking a fatty. Now you make that image as vivid in your mind as you can, what you smell, see, sound...... and then it stays in your mind.....

I took the corse a while back. Kinda usless to me, cause im too lazy to comeup with my own pegs.....
No, it's not about memorizing stuff.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
No, it's not about memorizing stuff.
I didn't say memorizing, I said Assosiation. Assosiation of things you want to remember with familiar sounds, sights and thoughts.....

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
I didn't say memorizing, I said Assosiation. Assosiation of things you want to remember with familiar sounds, sights and thoughts.....
Yeah, that works. And it's related to what I'm talking about. But the thread isn't specifically about remembering stuff more easily later on.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page3lover2
What's this got to do with seduction? Still interesting mind...
I suppose I should have made the point more obvious.

It's about sexual state. It explains why and how it probably works.

And if you understand it, it should let you pull it off better, and perhaps improve your game overall.

Again, just to be clear, this isn't some theory of mine. It's a summary of legitimate, highly-regarded professional scientific research.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a program about 10 years ago on a PUA.

he used to say to girls

"my life is moving in a new direction"

but what he really said was...

"my life is moving in a nude erection"

in the hope that they would get a visual of a nude erection or some association and enter a sexual state.

not sure that really works tho...

anyway..

so if I chat to a girl about a new bed I bought last week she will probably start thinking..

bed
sleep
sheets
pillows
sex
shopping
spending
money

if I talk about how my muscles are developing really well at the gym she will probably think....

gym
guys
work out
sweat
bodies
sex
self appearance

if I talk about how women always tell me I have nice lips she will probably think...

lips
kissing
make out
sex

and/or

other women complimenting
attraction
good catch
desire

so...

"yeah women always compliment me on my lips, hey I bought a new bed last week but I had trouble setting it up because my muscles were hurting so much from working out at the gym"

how's that? or do I need more emotion in there?

it's probably better with some more intersections.

"yeah women always compliment me on my lips, hey I bought a new bed last week but I had trouble setting it up because my muscles were hurting so much from working out at the gym and it was such a hot day too. I got one of them power showers as well it's great."

sprinkle on some C+F/neg hits

"yeah women always compliment me on my lips, hey I bought a new bed last week but I had trouble setting it up because my muscles were hurting so much from working out at the gym and it was such a hot day too. I got one of them power showers as well it's great. You should get one I bet you'd scrub up pretty well :p"

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nonstop
I watched a program about 10 years ago on a PUA.

he used to say to girls

"my life is moving in a new direction"

but what he really said was...

"my life is moving in a nude erection"

in the hope that they would get a visual of a nude erection or some association and enter a sexual state.

not sure that really works tho...

anyway..

so if I chat to a girl about a new bed I bought last week she will probably start thinking..

bed
sleep
sheets
pillows
sex
shopping
spending
money

if I talk about how my muscles are developing really well at the gym she will probably think....

gym
guys
work out
sweat
bodies
sex
self appearance

if I talk about how women always tell me I have nice lips she will probably think...

lips
kissing
make out
sex

and/or

other women complimenting
attraction
good catch
desire

so...

"yeah women always compliment me on my lips, hey I bought a new bed last week but I had trouble setting it up because my muscles were hurting so much from working out at the gym"

how's that? or do I need more emotion in there?

it's probably better with some more intersections.

"yeah women always compliment me on my lips, hey I bought a new bed last week but I had trouble setting it up because my muscles were hurting so much from working out at the gym and it was such a hot day too. I got one of them power showers as well it's great."

sprinkle on some C+F/neg hits

"yeah women always compliment me on my lips, hey I bought a new bed last week but I had trouble setting it up because my muscles were hurting so much from working out at the gym and it was such a hot day too. I got one of them power showers as well it's great. You should get one I bet you'd scrub up pretty well :p"

LOL! Yeah, who knows dude. That sounds like it might be a good direction.

I'm just putting the info out there.

I think Gunwitch's method is a great example of this. By being in a sexual state, you're providing lots of cues like tone and speed of voice, posture, etc. Those non-verbal cues work as well. So would putting her in a setting that matches one in which she's had sex (like having the color and lighting of her bedroom). Anyway, all of those cues from your sexual state seem to awaken her sexual memories of different sorts (puts her in a sexual state).