How many women should you be with before even considering a Relationship?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree completely.
I disagree, seducers tend to plateau early on and have life affecting issues that stemmed from constantly being around pvssy. The older successful Andrew Tate type male slinging pvssy is an outlier. Usually, the guys having a lot of sex are bums tbh. I know plenty of doctors and surgeons and not one of them was a player until after they became a doctor.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that .

I'm just saying..there's getting your count up because 1. You really REALLY need some more experience 2. because its "sounds cool" to say I slept with xyz number of women.

Imo 1 means you were in a steady relationship for years and you missed out. I geuss the same might apply when you have a incel-ish past. But its a thin line with option 2. I am just saying, be careful not to miss out and ditch good women.
I’m going to be 100 even though y’all are going to flame me for this, sometimes I’ve had blue pill thoughts pop into my head of me having a girlfriend and then going to Disney Land with her lol.

But then I laugh and realize I’ve got work to do lol, the first thing being getting that notch count up and continuing to get more experience with cool women.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, seducers tend to plateau early on and have life affecting issues that stemmed from constantly being around pvssy. The older successful Andrew Tate type male slinging pvssy is an outlier. Usually, the guys having a lot of sex are bums tbh. I know plenty of doctors and surgeons and not one of them was a player until after they became a doctor.
You are too young to have any idea how off base you are. The players I know are all 40+, many in their 50s, a couple in their 60s. Hell. You got several player types around here, including @Pierce.Manhammer and @The Duke.

There is a reason these guys eventually settle down.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been a player but i've also been a relationship guy alot. I don't know what to advise. The mathematics of the situation can be astonishing.

Imagine that all the women you really are interested in.. are always dating someone at the time you meet them. You can either just wait for one to break up, or you can date lots of other women when they are single and get experience and then figure out what type of women you really like.

At some point, i stopped evaluation women for long term potential and just had fun. If they seemed like a good one for something longer term, i kept going out with them. When i met my wife, i had a pretty sizeable body count despite being in several long term relationships. I knew however that she had alot of qualities that i was looking for and was exceeded most of the other women i dated in several categories.

Reaction score
Time for OP to draw his own conclusions. I did. Back when I had zero experience and was asked out by the chick, I said f ck it, it has to happen sometime.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too young to have any idea how off base you are. The players I know are all 40+, many in their 50s, a couple in their 60s. Hell. You got several player types around here, including @Pierce.Manhammer and @The Duke.

There is a reason these guys eventually settle down.
That's what I meant. If you want to be a player, you are better of doing it later in life than early. Your Chads tend to settle down and lower tier players get forced to settle down.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I meant. If you want to be a player, you are better of doing it later in life than early. Your Chads tend to settle down and lower tier players get forced to settle down.
But the trade off is this: Older players tire of it. It gets exhausting and expensive and at some point and they figure out they want a cool girl, like @Ricky describes, to essentially exit the game and enjoy a less drama ridden life. My fiancé is much like him. Experienced but over it. Realizes he’s got a great thing with a hot girl who is mostly sane. That becomes far more valuable than a rotation after a while.

My son has chosen wisely early and therefore might be able to avoid all the drama, headache & expense. Something to be said for that.

We all get older. At some point oftentimes focus shifts to enjoying life and companionship over constant stimulation and excitement. For men as well as women.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to fully disagree. Before my first real relationship in my junior year of college, I had had up to 25 sexual encounters, including the night I was with 5 girls. These encounters weren't consistent, and I went through dry spells during summer, winter, and spring breaks. I honestly obtained these experiences by simply approaching women in party environments and applying the "say less" strategy. However, I was an Incel because I lacked the ability to communicate with girls in non-party environments. At that time, the thought of sober sex baffled me as well. After graduation, I hit a 3-year semi-dry spell, where I only occasionally engaged in physical relationships with my long-distance LTR (long-term relationship) every few months, until I met my second girlfriend who wasn't long distance. To be exact, I was trying to replace her and it took 3 years to finally do it. During this time, I struggled to relearn how to connect with women outside of party or bar settings. I faced a lot of flakes, got "catfished" by girls who would go on dates, and was left on read by the few I did connect with. Some posters, like @corrector, might disagree, but I definitely considered myself an Incel during these times.
Okay, you were fakecel incel during those times.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a man needs to face some adversity in his dating life prior to engaging in anything really serious, so that he can distinguish better women from worse women. Facing some difficulties and heartbreaks can actually make us stronger and better prepared to make better decisions in the future

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to make a thread for discussions’ sake.

Yesterday, I got cut off by a girl that I used to bang back in the day once and for all. The reason for this being was that she wanted a relationship, and I declined one. This has happened to me with previous girls too.

For me personally, there is a 0% chance that I’ll be in any kind of relationship for the next 3 years minimum. There’s a lot that I want to set up and accomplish in the game, there’s no way for me to do that inside a committed relationship.

I’m not upset about it at all because all I have to do is continue to go out and meet new girls, but it got me to thinking. How many girls should you be with before you can start considering a relationship? 40? 50? 100?

Even in the very distant future, I’d be a good bit hesitant/apprehensive to be in a relationship. I’ve seen firsthand how girls cheat on their boyfriends behind their back, divorce their husbands, and continue to entertain and hit up other guys, on social media and in person, even when in an exclusive relationship.
Getting your sh1t together is all good and that. I have done that.

My own house, money, good job, car but.

The thing is that sometimes you might lose a good opportunity if you find a chick that might be worth a shot for LTR because of this "abundance" mentality that rushes through most men's brains nowadays.

Yes if you are broke and can't even go out for a date and you live with your mom forget LTR.

But if you have your sh1t together, you bang 3-4 chicks on rotation, and you meet a chick that has quality characteristics-high value you might meet a chick like that again in 5 years. Nothing wrong with giving it a shot unless you really don't want LTR at-all but again this "abundance" is way to over-rated.

Have abundance to leave when a chick disrespected you. Have abundance to dump her if she f1ucks up. Also have abundance with your job and friends if you feel not fulfilled and you need a change. But don't over-use it to the extreme. It can hit you back in the head.

Hence, i stopped thinking that way and i let things come to me as they do.