Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Women Have You Banged?

How many women have you ƒucked?

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • 3 to 5

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • 6 to 10

Votes: 16 7.4%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • 26 to 49

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • 50 and up

Votes: 26 12.1%

• Total voters

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know there is a similar poll, but that poll had too many errors in it. So I've remade it. I'm interested in knowing how many girls our DJs here have had. By banged I mean sex and oral sex. Kisses, hugs, make-outs, fingering, these do not count. If you could have had sex with a girl, was 1" away from doing it but stopped, then that doesn't count either. We want to know how many you banged.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at exactly 11.

Or, to quote Bruce Willis:

"More than 10, less than Wilt Chamberlain."

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
7. WOOT! LUCKY 7!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cause of, my age. Soon to be 1 though..Heh.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best reply i give is "more than a bus full, less than a trainload"

To chicks i go "more than a van full, less than a buss full"

Truth of it i dont even really know, maybe 100, maybe 150, maybe more, all kind of blur together some of those summers and ****.

Main thing isnt what you have banged though, its what you are gonna bang with the knowledge you get from the community.

What youve got in your ind right now, could be enough to wash rinse and repeat, aka get one lay, do the same thing 100 more times get a 100 more. EFFORT is the key. Maybe approached 3000 women decade of decadence, wasnt til the last 75 approaches or so i started getting to where my success was super high, like talking 40 or 50 of them 75.

Guys gotta put in his time and go through the 1 in 50 blues before he starts really racking em up. Even then a hunters only gonna eat as well as he does next time in the field.

"make the ho say no"

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tony Montana2004
what kinda pimp keeps track?
I picked 0 just for laughs! LOL! :)

Yea, I think when we first get p*ssy, we started keeping count... but after awhile, it's like scoring TDs.... you just do it, and get back to the huddle, while everyone else celebrates. :)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gunwitch
Best reply i give is "more than a bus full, less than a trainload"

To chicks i go "more than a van full, less than a buss full"

Truth of it i dont even really know, maybe 100, maybe 150, maybe more, all kind of blur together some of those summers and ****.

Main thing isnt what you have banged though, its what you are gonna bang with the knowledge you get from the community.

What youve got in your ind right now, could be enough to wash rinse and repeat, aka get one lay, do the same thing 100 more times get a 100 more. EFFORT is the key. Maybe approached 3000 women decade of decadence, wasnt til the last 75 approaches or so i started getting to where my success was super high, like talking 40 or 50 of them 75.

Guys gotta put in his time and go through the 1 in 50 blues
before he starts really racking em up. Even then a hunters only gonna eat as well as he does next time in the field.

"make the ho say no"
lol. Dude if you are that Gunwitch ..i bow down ...i will never question and i will never flame(no homo) but if your not please do not that use that name ..it don't belong here on sohomo.com it's beneath "gunwitch" beleive me.

Me personally i was at 7 just 2 weeks ago ..i banged that chic from design class in her car actually (green daewoo..lol)and another one from a cousins' party.

That's 9.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

I'm hitting in my 30's but only because I'm 30+ years of age. Funny thing is I can remember 90 percent of them, names etc.

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost count after 40, but I believe I'm around the 60 mark. Most of that was from my DJ (Disc Jockey) days. I slowed down the last few years.

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How Many Women Have I Banged???"

Not enough (and never will be)...:D

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: MVP now has 14 notches on his bedpost.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
lol. Dude if you are that Gunwitch ..i bow down ...i will never question and i will never flame(no homo) but if your not please do not that use that name ..it don't belong here on sohomo.com it's beneath "gunwitch" beleive me.
Even though THA FAKENESS got banned, I think its important to note that I went on mASF and mentioned that there was a Gunwitch on SoSuave, the Gunwitch on mASF said it was him... so, this is the real Gunwitch, not some wannabe.

Reaction score
Tha REALNESS...you slummin nigga? Hangin out on sohomo? as youcalled it..now thats funny right thurr!!!

Don't hang out too long man. You might start losing ya coula. you feel me.

Nigga's don't belong on this site...we got our own style...you know how we do it.

And yeah that is the real gunny. I can't wait until some wack off tries to steal his name...gawk this place is funny at times.