Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many treat days do you guys have?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to literally eat close to 8-10K a day on cheat days...ice cream for breakfast, pancakes with whipped cream, taco bell 10 packs of tacos and a couple of burritos, piling in food all day.

Then the next day I fasted and all the weight I gained during the cheat day was lost and then I just kept on losing the rest of the week.
If that works for you, great. I understand you can amp up your metabolism by eating more.
But I don't trust myself to indulge that much. I have an addictive personality when it comes to certain foods.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheat days aren't harmful at all. They are actually helpful. If you do them right and understand how to use your hormones to your advantage.

I used to literally eat close to 8-10K a day on cheat days...ice cream for breakfast, pancakes with whipped cream, taco bell 10 packs of tacos and a couple of burritos, piling in food all day.

Then the next day I fasted and all the weight I gained during the cheat day was lost and then I just kept on losing the rest of the week.

If done right it acts like a slingshot for weight loss.
Ya, different systems work for different people. I don't really feel the urge to binge like that. Not judging but that sounds like he11 on the digestive track to consume all that in one day. And I love Taco Bell lol.

Basically with my lifestyle I just have that stuff whenever I want to since 90% of my diet is natural and fresh. For me personally it's been more sustainable than fasting. I just try to keep the ratio heavy on fresh produce, fish, nuts, etc. and whatever I add is, uh, gravy. But I admit your way may work better for some people.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the GF & I go out for a nice lunch or dinner. We’ll split a dessert. Otherwise. I ear pretty clean. Fruit is my usual’dessert’. Vacations are anything goes. And work trips are booze time.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KFC here has this deal where if you dine in and eat a bucket of chicken yourself within an hour, they'll refill your bucket with chicken for free. I used to do this once a week but I found the caloric burden to be too much so now it's every 2 weeks.

I got Pop Eyes to match this deal 1 time and then the lady that did it got in trouble but I'd do this at Pop Eyes over KFC any day of the week.