Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many other men has she done this with?

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
Our own ego is a mofo.

Sure we like to have it stroked, "one up" our fellow man and feel "secure" with a woman who we think just might be "different".

But do we keep our heads in the clouds, not stay grounded and take words to mean more than actions?

Our own worst enemy is ourselves. IF we choose to ignore common sense, rely on strictly our ego thinking we are "one up" on our fellow man, our S.O. actions not matching words, and pedestalizing whom we think just might be "different" than the rest.

Stop yourself in any situation that seems too good to be true and ask yourself: How many others has this person said this to? Are her actions matching her words? Is this person only "uplifting" me strictly off her looks, youth, sex, or is there a laundry list of red flags I'm choosing to ignore because I don't want to either admit it, i don't want to look foolish, or I dismiss all else because her looks and the superficial "complete" me.

Assess situations at all times. Especially if your subconscious and gut are screaming at you in vain.

Better to be alone or in a dry spell than weak and purposefully ignorant simply because you can't bear to be seen "losing" or not keeping up with the jonses.

Billtx49

Reaction score
How many other men has she done this with?
Only the men that let her get away with it before they leave her in their rear view mirror…

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget trying to figure out women's angle of them figuring out how many times you've run a certain line or game or whatever. Don't play their game.

Women attempt to dominate emotionally.

That's their game. If you allow a woman to flatter you too much, then you really aren't very smart.
This last sentence is pure gold. All guys at one point with a woman have heard variations of the following:

-Wow you're SOO big!!
-Oh you're really strong!
-Just the sound of your voice makes me giddy/tingle/etc.
-I like/love how you do X
-Oh god I got wet just seeing you walk in

Is the woman saying these things to you in it for the long haul? If so, then enjoy them.
But if you know this is just a casual thing, better take note of what deesade said.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simply too much work, just do stuff with women with zero investment in it and you wont have to be concerned about the outcome.

Would you mind if you car breaks up within the first 100 km if you got it for free?