Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you would take back a cheater ?

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating requires deception. High quality women are not deceptive. Once a cheater always a cheater holds true in 99.9% of all cases. If a woman cheats once, odds are she will do it again. If a woman is a serial cheater odds are she is a cluster B. There are plenty of women in the world. Wy would you invest your time with a low quality cheating one?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she cheated on you with me, you should take her back and off my hands.....because obviously she couldn't resist this beautiful specimen of a male human.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with those saying it's not black and white. There is a limitless number of reasons people cheat, and a limitless number of circumstances that would invite someone to cheat.

In my opinion, a one time thing could be forgiven depending on the when and why in my relationship. If it's a new relationship there is no excuse for it, but in a long term relationship if it's one mistake and she knows the wrong, then it's not worth ending the relationship for that one error in judgement.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a chance in sweet screw... and I'll tell you why from my own experiences...

You're not the first person they've cheated on. They actually get off on it. They love the deception, drama, and intrigue of it all. IT'S EXCITING!!!!

One of my exes was a bona fide sociopath. Lied whenever she opened her mouth kinda bad. We were engaged, broke up, and she wound up with another dude... cheated on him with ME for a year. Played us off against each other in the end. Cluster B B1tch. She also cheated on the guy before me... with me.

It becomes like a drug for them. That rush. That excitement. She WILL do it you again and crush your self-esteem. She's an addict. What's more she doesn't CARE!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take her back temporary and then plan the breakup according to my terms.

For example keep using her for sex or even do stuff I wouldnt do otherwise like swinging, then once found a worth replacement I would drop her.

If she was the one cooking, just dropping her at the spot would complicate my life so first it needs to be done a breakup plan.

Sure thing is that she would be downgraded to fvck buddy status with no rights or appeal once terminated the process.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you were bewitched and totally in love couldn't live without her?

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only take her back only to put her in her place. :/ that's just me though.

Plus you have to imagine her on all fours getting rode up the bungholio, only to be proceeded with a gigantic meat pipe about to get the valve uncranked.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
I would only take her back only to put her in her place. :/ that's just me though.

Plus you have to imagine her on all fours getting rode up the bungholio, only to be proceeded with a gigantic meat pipe about to get the valve uncranked.

Lol now that's a pic to behold....

Yes only if you wants revenge

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think peace of mind is the most important. She says she wants to marry me but I'll be forever looking over my shoulder

Even if she was true to her word the psychological impact wil wear down on me

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I would take her back temporary and then plan the breakup according to my terms.

For example keep using her for sex or even do stuff I wouldnt do otherwise like swinging, then once found a worth replacement I would drop her.

If she was the one cooking, just dropping her at the spot would complicate my life so first it needs to be done a breakup plan.

Sure thing is that she would be downgraded to fvck buddy status with no rights or appeal once terminated the process.
Agree

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
What if you were bewitched and totally in love couldn't live without her?
This is dangerous talk right here which puts you squarely in a position of zero power. Most people mistake love for attraction/desire. Your body and millions of years of evolutionary processes designed for procreation and the perpetuation of the human species is what is happening with you right now. It is powerful but it can be overcome.

I'm guessing you are not together with her at the moment and that you are still alive which negates your statement that you can't live without her.

thecreature

Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
This is dangerous talk right here which puts you squarely in a position of zero power. Most people mistake love for attraction/desire. Your body and millions of years of evolutionary processes designed for procreation and the perpetuation of the human species is what is happening with you right now. It is powerful but it can be overcome.

I'm guessing you are not together with her at the moment and that you are still alive which negates your statement that you can't live without her.
It is. I think if he took her back the relationship wouldn't last because she would know this and he will be slave and she would leave eventually.

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I would not.

Even though it's not black and white, as someone said, for me it's not so much about any obscure principle or even forgiveness or emotional turmoil or any of that jazz, it's about trust, plain and simple. Once you've lost it, you won't get it back. Regardless of if I was amused or mentally and emotionally crushed by her actions, I still would not take her back. She's done it once and proven that she does not value me or my emotions, trust or thoughts, hence I am not worth the effort not to cheat, hence I would be dumb as **** to take her back. It's myself and my own health I'm thinking of here. Doing the right thing for myself is not always easy but it sure as hell is better.

If I don't think about myself, nobody else will. And since she cheated, she proved that she won't.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merris said:
Nope, I would not.

Even though it's not black and white, as someone said, for me it's not so much about any obscure principle or even forgiveness or emotional turmoil or any of that jazz, it's about trust, plain and simple. Once you've lost it, you won't get it back. Regardless of if I was amused or mentally and emotionally crushed by her actions, I still would not take her back. She's done it once and proven that she does not value me or my emotions, trust or thoughts, hence I am not worth the effort not to cheat, hence I would be dumb as **** to take her back. It's myself and my own health I'm thinking of here. Doing the right thing for myself is not always easy but it sure as hell is better.

If I don't think about myself, nobody else will. And since she cheated, she proved that she won't.
Agree. Looks like the verdict is unanimous . Doing is still difficult especially if she is hot, but I guess going along will only setup yourself for more trouble later. In the real world I think most people would give another chance hoping things will be different but it never is. All you get is further misery and wasted time but biting the bullet is hard since you take the pain upfront. Many would like to believe things are different even if they know there will be pain later they rather delay it or give it a chance and hope things will be ok. It will be naive to think after this episode it will be happily ever after.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the conditions that allowed the affair were ELIMINATED and a plan of recovery was in place and she provided "just compensation" then yes I would take her back.

Trust should NEVER be blind.. Always verified until your bored of verifying. No secret second life allowed. Be totally transparent in all things.

Epi

Edit: other variables include kids or not. Married or not. If not married and no kids.. Gone. Dating is an interview for marriage. You cheat.. You failed the interview.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
OP, this is the married woman YOU cheated with, is it not? are you suggesting that her going back to her husband was cheating on you?