How many of you would stand up for your chick?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Something tells me you are a coward titman. Yes you will stand up to a woman who disrespects you and give her a hard time, but you are too scared to stand up to any men who walk all over you.
Something tells me your a master of society shaming techniques?

SamePendo said:
( . ) ( . ): Ok man, I respect your posts. So that's why I have to ask. What do you propose instead? In case, that is, that this did happen, and she didn't make it up. . .
Whats his crime? Feeling the b!tch up yeah?
Pretty sure this only happens to betas and the like, those who hold sacred the "LTR" etc etc.

Whos she to me? Am I her protector and provider? is she carrying my child? Has she been penetrated, abused? Is she helpless in dealing with unwelcome advances? Whats in it for me if I turn "Knight"?

Those are probably the split second thoughts I'd have...then more than likely go back to gaming whoever else I was gaming and buy another drink, the precious flower can tell me all about her traumatic ordeal when I'm done tapping it next time and I'm ready to listen to some sh!t talk for a bit before my snooze.

Pendo.

Trust me all you Knights in training, when shes REALLY in need of help you will know.

A chick running back and crying after being slapped on the ass? Cmon your not seriously buying this bolderdash mate. Did "The Truth's" friends Amish girlfriend accidently wander into a Western environment or something?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Whats his crime? Feeling the b!tch up yeah?
Pretty sure this only happens to betas and the like, those who hold sacred the "LTR" etc etc.

Whos she to me? Am I her protector and provider? is she carrying my child? Has she been penetrated, abused? Is she helpless in dealing with unwelcome advances? Whats in it for me if I turn "Knight"?

Those are probably the split second thoughts I'd have...then more than likely go back to gaming whoever else I was gaming and buy another drink, the precious flower can tell me all about her traumatic ordeal when I'm done tapping it next time and I'm ready to listen to some sh!t talk for a bit before my snooze.

Pendo.

It definitely sounds like you seldom think about anyone or anything else but yourself and what you want.

There are things you do just b/c its the right thing to do, not b/c there's anything in it for you.

All I have to say is that no girl worth keeping is going to put up with that selfish attitude that you have. Sure, it may work now with some sluts you find at a bar, club, or party someplace who are just looking to score with someone, but do you really expect to keep doing this shyt your whole life? Are you still going to be out there macking chicks when you're in your 50s?

What you're doing now is going to affect your future, and judging by what i've seen from you, I definitely would not want to be you when its time to reap what you have sown. People who act bitter and selfish have this habit of ending up alone.

It doesn't matter if something is AFC, or alpha, or whatever. None of that shyt matters. This forum is about learning how to be a man (or at least it was back in my day, its really gone to hell since then), but you're acting like a 30 year old boy.

get over it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Page said:
It definitely sounds like you seldom think about anyone or anything else but yourself and what you want.
Because I questioned punching an AFC for feeling up some bird?

Page said:
People who act bitter and selfish have this habit of ending up alone.
So you and Jariel and the rest of the zombies keep parroting but I'm just not seeing it in reality.

What do chicks all of a sudden change when they reach 60 or something? lol

Page said:
get over it.
After you write a half page essay in reply to me? nice one.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, some girls will TRY and get you in these situations, where you have to fight for them, it makes them feel loved, not to mention they LOVE the drama.

I was once with a girl who did this, and got me into a brawl, where I was mauled by about 5 guys, lucky my friends came at the time they did, or who knows how I would have ended up. Either way, in that short period, I ended up with bruises and bumps all over my head, a black eye, split lips, and a split cheeck. (and I have boxed for several years, so know how to defend myself well).

The police came, talked to me, and told me to leave this chick straight away, said girls like this are common and sometimes they see the boyfriend being bashed like this numerous times because their girl (usually attractive) mouths off to groups of guys when they are trying to pick her up, and then runs to her boyfriend, knowing he will protect her (well at least try too, but who can against a group of 5 guys right!?!).

That being said, if the coworkers were doing this to your mates girlfriend, he is a spinless coward and this is the reason they were doing it in the first place!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Pot meet Kettle.

Yeah cause beating down a hopeless AFC for feeling up your woman is showing her "respect". Tsk Tsk Tsk and you been here since June 2003?

I expect that backward train of thought from these AFC's, sure they dont really know any better but whats your excuse bozo?

I've noticed this is like the 2nd or 3rd time youve jumped on the AFC bandwagon trying to take a dig at me. Its cool and all but whats up? you still got some sand in your vagina from awhile ago or something?
It's not my fault that you've been wrong multiple times. If you want me to stop replying, then stop being wrong.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Titman: I would really like to read a field report by you! Not to judge you or shame you, but because I really do not believe that you can get (decent quality) women with your attitude!

If you were REALLY good looking I might believe it, but I just don't get that impression. Maybe you put on false charm or you're rich...I dunno! This is why I'd really like to read a field report from you to see how you do it.

People respect you the way you respect them and I think you are in a viscious circle. You are resentful because women are b!tches to you and they are only b!tches to you because you are resentful. Whichever way you look at it I dont believe you are getting laid!

So how about just one field report to show us betas how it's done!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
A chick running back and crying after being slapped on the ass? Cmon your not seriously buying this bolderdash mate. Did "The Truth's" friends Amish girlfriend accidently wander into a Western environment or something?
So by your reasoning, being groped is no big deal. So I'm guessing that if a group of guys started slapping your ass and feeling your balls, you'd be fine with that?

No, it happens to those who LET it happen. I.e. you.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I measure all situations by my own personal situations.

-I believe my husband sets unspoken boundaries and “stands up for me” constantly. I feel (and so does others) that he sets the standards for respect for me and him at all times. Sort of like a bear, you just KNOW not to mess with the cub, PaPa bear doesn’t have to tell you, you just know.

-Why didn’t she “stand up for him”, why did she choose to run to him and lead him to the sacrificial alter? Don’t give me that “she is too petite” line here. I am a short little light weight myself, but I know, without a doubt what my instinct would be if someone violated my space and touched my body.

-I also know that if my husband was to witness or hear of this type action he would handle it and IF the ‘drunk toucher man’ mouth off to him he would punch him in the throat before the second word. This is another reason I WOULD automatically attempt to handle it myself. Battery charges can sort of ruin the evening.

Your friend's passiveness and lack of attention to the matter is so foreign to me that I can’t help but feel there just has to be more to the story. Was he sloppy drunk, did he doubt what she claimed happened really happened, etc….

All the men I know, friends and family, would not hesitate to stand up for a girl, even if it were a girl they did not know, it wouldn’t have to be a lover, if they saw a woman being grabbed by someone against her will they’d stand for her to.

I just have to think there are other details to the story.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Warboss Alex said:
if you're with a woman who isn't worth the risk of that, why be with the woman? (in any case you'd be in the right here, to my knowledge, at least legally)

I'd gladly get arrested if it meant protecting my girlfriend from harm.

come on, you can't be serious here. there's a limit to how far you can go with this 'equality' and 'feminist ****' stuff.

there's some stuff you expect women to do, and there's some stuff you expect men to do, regardless of 'equality'. being a GENTLEMAN is something a man should do, otherwise that man isn't worthy of his balls.

call me old-fashioned if you will.

Warboss and I see eye to eye on this one. There is a huge difference in a chick screaming for attention and playing the victim and a chick who has been disrespected and accosted by some jackhole. I know the difference.

It's got nothing to do with whether or not you know the chick or you're her husband, If she is in legitimate trouble I feel it's a MAN'S duty to get her to safety. My Mother is my feminine yardstick and that's how I judge them. I've been in situations where a woman is overtly trying to get attention by having guys fight/argue over her and I steered clear because this kind of dishrag cvnt hasn't attempted to take any precaution for her actions. On the flipside, I've stepped in and let my animalistic rage take over and floored guys for getting too touchy feely with women who obviously were very shaken up and frightened. Although, I do wait long enough to see if she has a man of her own to step in and that she attempt to ward off the advance first ( I'm aware that guys carry weapons).

Lastly, I won't do it for the gratification or the attention. I do it because I like a chance to crack a fvckin guy's skull open like a watermelon if he gets out of line.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Did "The Truth's" friends Amish girlfriend accidently wander into a Western environment or something?
lol

CLOONEY said:
That being said, if the coworkers were doing this to your mates girlfriend, he is a spinless coward and this is the reason they were doing it in the first place!
That is exectly what I was saying.

The Truth said:
when they were out at some office party together some drunk guys made some crude comments, slapped her ass and groped her tits. She went crying to her boyfriend and he did nothing about it
Besides the guy being spineless there are gaps to the story which don't add up. Why was she away for so long from her man "her so called protector" surronded by drunk guys?? wasn't the environment a bit hostile for her to hang around strange guys while her man being far away from her??, shouldn't she be closer her man and not surronded by a group of strange men??!! I am willing to bet she loved the attention and instead of leaving when the first crude comments were spoken, she decided to stay!

However since they were drunk, she was flirty towards them and your friend had the reputation of being spinless all gave them a reason to try and feel her up. This was not a scene from Jodi Foster's "The Accused", she could have walked away!! or handled herself pretty well. Do you believe that when she goes out with the girls to a club, guys are not trying to grind their d1cks against her ass and pinch her t1ts??! it happens to almost every attractive girl!! I am not saying its right but you can't be a 24 hrs security guard.

DJD

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
To clarify, she was on her way back from the bathroom and these guys were hanging outside. They blocked her from walking past and tried hitting on her before groping her. From what I can make out there would be no reason for her to flirt with some random drunk chumps on her way to or from the bathroom. Nothing more to the story....guys do this kinda thing, especially when they're drunk and in a group!! It's not that unusual!

She obviously felt threatened and scared. But like Jariel said, wouldn't you guys feel the same way if a group of (bigger stronger) guys blocked you in and started groping you? Wouldn't you want to get your boys and even the odds?

And at the end of the day why would he take the side of 3 drunk guys over his girlfriend? I know lots of guys on here dont trust women but she's his girlfriend and theyve been together for over a year. If he cant trust her by now he must be very insecure and unsure of himself!

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Titman: I would really like to read a field report by you! Not to judge you or shame you, but because I really do not believe that you can get (decent quality) women with your attitude!
I second that! You're fast to criticize all us "AFCs" who get with women and are happy but you claim to be enlightened, so let's hear how your ways get you the women you want!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
But like Jariel said, wouldn't you guys feel the same way if a group of (bigger stronger) guys blocked you in and started groping you? Wouldn't you want to get your boys and even the odds?
Even the odds? What the hell are you talking about man? So you're going to go get your friends and go grab their ****s and balls, maybe finger their cornhole for good measure, and somehow that makes you more of a man?

Are you still with us in the 21st century? This is not "Don Juan: 2006 The Movie." Not everyone you meet is going to play by some idealistic rule set of engagement. So what if you go get your boys? What says they don't get 10 more guys on their side? What says they won't pull out switchblades or 9mms? What says they won't drag you into an alley and beat you senseless and take your wallet?

Did you even read my earlier post, where four of my sister's friends got the sh1t kicked out of them for mouthing off to some guys? A 4 on 1 suddenly turned into a 4 on 7 because of some words. Yeah, some punk 18 year old kid felt tough surrounded by his dudes, and insulted some other guy at a party. Not even an hour later they were beaten to a pulp outside on the street. Is it just me, or is this ludicrious?

Page talks about this affecting your future. You won't have a future if you try to be Captain Save-a-Ho and pick fights for every girl you see being hit on by drunk guys. Yes, if my best friend gets in a fight, I have his back. Yes if my sister or mother or father or any relative gets in some sh1t I'll be right in the thick of it throwing fists. But some random girl who's dating a loose acquaintance gets a butt squeeze and some cat calls, it's not even a concern of mine. That's what flirting is called now a days.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It's been a while but in clubs I've come to the rescue of women who were being mistreated by their drunk boyfriends. I haven't gotten into bad fights with them. I've yet to come across a guy who was much of a challenge when he's drunk.
That is the kind of sh*t that will get you in SERIOUS trouble!

NEVER get involved with a drunk boyfriend mistreating his girlfriend, its upto her to deal with it!

I have seen guys get involved like this before,and human nature is DEFINATELY a grudge holder! If you choose to pull stunts like these, watch your back!

Like Shiz said, if someone disrespects someone close to you, get involved. Otherwise, stay out of it, anyone who has been out and in many fights knows this. Its not worth your trouble.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I'd take into account everything before dishing out physical violence to some guys that did that to a girl I was with.

Things to consider first are...

1. How much does this chick mean to me?
2. Are the guys that just groped her armed and or very dangerous?
3. Do I know who they are, where they live and where they go at certain times?

If for question 1 she means a lot to me I will consider question 2 and if it fits the bill for them at the moment I will tell her they will pay but at a more opportune time.

If she doesn't believe that I will pay them back and calls me a coward or some such I will dump her immediately for the disrespect and lack of confidence in what I have said as well as tell her she deserved what they did to her for being such a dumb slvt.

If she believes me I will get them when they are vulnerable and by themselves when no one is around to stop me or witness what I do and proceed to kick the ever loving sh!t out of them.

However if I judge them to be drunk and not much of a threat to me I'd probably just skip all of the considerations and tear into them right then and there.

Oh yeah and if the answer to question 1 was she didn't mean very much to me I'd just tell her to forget about it or for us to call the cops and if she dumped me for suggesting either of those courses of action oh well.

I'm not going to risk getting hurt or killed for some chick I just met or who doesn't mean very much to me.

this guys my role model!!!

"
If she doesn't believe that I will pay them back and calls me a coward or some such I will dump her immediately for the disrespect and lack of confidence in what I have said as well as tell her she deserved what they did to her for being such a dumb slvt."

rofl!

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:
Even the odds? What the hell are you talking about man? So you're going to go get your friends and go grab their ****s and balls, maybe finger their cornhole for good measure, and somehow that makes you more of a man?
Erm..if that's what does it for you. :whistle:

I was just talking of getting some of my boys to even the numbers while I shout those pr*cks down and shake them up.

It's called standing up for yourself, not letting people push you around and take advantage of you, and that DOES make me more of a man!

As DJDamage said the reason they picked on this guy's girl is probably because they knew he was a pushover and they could get away with it. Next time maybe they'll steal his wallet, his car, molest his mother or whatever else because they can.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
It's called standing up for yourself, not letting people push you around and take advantage of you, and that DOES make me more of a man![/i]
Being a man means you do not concern yourself with the petty and profane. If random guys are getting to you bad enough to make you have to call in your dudes to start some juvenile shouting match, then you have other issues you need to attend to.

I've been to dozens of parties and interacted with hundreds of people, and never once has anyone ever wanted to start sh1t with me. Sure I'm 6'1" and 225 pounds, but I've hung around tons of guys bigger, badder, and more muscular than me while I was alone sometimes. None of them have ever tried to do anything to me. If you carry yourself with pride and confidence, no one's going to want to test your manliness.

If you were a country, what would be a better situation: having some weapons so when another country attacks you can most likely bring them down but it's not guaranteed, or having the same weapons AND so much confidence, influence, and charisma that no one dares attack you for fear of what it might mean to them?

Reaction score
The Truth said:
To clarify, she was on her way back from the bathroom and these guys were hanging outside. They blocked her from walking past and tried hitting on her before groping her. From what I can make out there would be no reason for her to flirt with some random drunk chumps on her way to or from the bathroom. Nothing more to the story....guys do this kinda thing, especially when they're drunk and in a group!! It's not that unusual!

She obviously felt threatened and scared. But like Jariel said, wouldn't you guys feel the same way if a group of (bigger stronger) guys blocked you in and started groping you? Wouldn't you want to get your boys and even the odds?

And at the end of the day why would he take the side of 3 drunk guys over his girlfriend? I know lots of guys on here dont trust women but she's his girlfriend and theyve been together for over a year. If he cant trust her by now he must be very insecure and unsure of himself!

Oh no! Not captain save a ho!

Dude. Just leave. Seriously. Take all your BSing and leave.