Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you would let your woman.......

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
............... take you up the ass with a strap on. Or even with a dildo.

I'm aware of some sexually experimental people who don't have a problem with this and my GF even brought it up although i'm not sure if she was serious.

I'm pretty open to trying new things and i'm a bit dirty, but i still don't know if i could do this. I guess it depends on how bad she wanted to do it, i f*ck her in the the ass so i'd feel hypocritical denying her the chance to satisfy some strange fetish, but again, it would depend HOW badly she wanted it. I wouldn't initiate it thats for sure :)

What say you all?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
exit only

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some fvcked up sh1t, and not because it's kinky or dirty, but because you're putting the girl in a position of power. Let's face it, getting it up the ass makes you someones *****. Do you really want your woman doing YOUR job? What's next, are you going to start wearing womens panties?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think a man should ever consider taking something up the ass unelss its in a doctors office.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt even think about it. if she really wanted to do that ****ing bad, id get a more submissive girl....i just really cant and dont want see a girl ****ing the **** out of me. you might as well just be gay

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't do it. If it was a tradeoff, and after allowing her to stick in maybe a FINGER (nothing of larger diameter than that), and after that I would get to **** her in the ass, as in anally, then yes I'd probably do that.

Alexi

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
experimentation is the key to a happy anf prosperous sex life.;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finlay
experimentation is the key to a happy anf prosperous sex life.;)
Having stuff shoved up you ass wont make you happy...unless youre gay.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a guy REALLY wanted it, you'd let him pound you in the ass too?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Access denied.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty open minded but.....no. It's just more ammo for her later on. Think about it, you're in the middle of a fight and and you start saying, "You need to watch that tone of voice with me." and she says, "Shut up or i'm F you in the A like a did last week."

You just lost the fight.......

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Think about it, you're in the middle of a fight and and you start saying, "You need to watch that tone of voice with me." and she says, "Shut up or i'm F you in the A like a did last week."
Ouch.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have some gay tendencies if you are even considerig it. A woman will not have a respect for you after you do this because she has dominated you in the worst possibe way.

Feminism has taught her that both male and female are the same and that she should be allowed to do this.

You will know how small you are and what a dumb mistake it was when she inserts it in you and say" Take it b1tch!!, now who is your MOMMY?!!!" lol

And the next thing you know she will ask you for a threesome with her bi sexual guy friend, and you won't be able to say no because you already proved to her that you take it up the a$$.

YOU GOT TO KNOW WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE!.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still can't believe...No, wait...I don't want to believe this is a legit thread. You're doing this for comedy, right, Chalk?

Like Damage said - There's no way you could possibly want someone to jam something down the Hershey Highway without at least being somewhat gay or bi. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being that way, but you're asking this on a website that really, really, really is "straight oriented."

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)
i let my ex put a finger up my ass.. it didn't do anything for me..
i let her put a vibrater in my ass (but only could go a tiny bit it..) and it did nothing for me..

but apprantly if the girl touches the gspot u'll come like never before..
i'm open for that experience..

its the type of thing which will probably become more socially exceptable as time goes on.
with things like queer eye for the straight guy, and stifler in, was it road trip? when he went to the sperm bank.

anyway, heres the thing guys. its not gay. you could suck a guys **** and not be gay. much like letting a girl do something do something to you doesnt make you gay.

if you WANT to suck a ****, but never do. you are gay.
if a guy sucks 10 ****s, but never wanted to. the guy isn't gay.

i think most of you guys will develope more and eat these words..

if you don't have the confidence to try something like that, how are you ever going to make it with girls..

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
That's some fvcked up sh1t, and not because it's kinky or dirty, but because you're putting the girl in a position of power. Let's face it, getting it up the ass makes you someones *****. Do you really want your woman doing YOUR job? What's next, are you going to start wearing womens panties?
LOL! we might as well close this thread since the above quote pretty much sums it up.

No woman is worth you losing your dignity.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some interesting responses, not to mention some shockingly dualistic and narrowminded ones.

But i see where most of you are coming from which is why i probably couldn't do it, not that i think i bit of ass play is wrong, if you can't be adventurous and break down a few boundrys in the bedroom then your heading for stagnation and bordom in my opinion. But getting it in the ass with a strap-on would be a bit to far for me i think.