Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you wear a beard or mustache?

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most girls say they want a clean shaven man, but since I grew my beard out last year I've been making a more mature impression at work. The higher ups treat me differently than other guys my age. When it comes to women, I think it makes me look more masculine, yet also more stable. Women seem to trust me more. My sister said it gave me an old fashioned, distinguished look.

Do you wear a beard? How has it affected your first impression?

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My beard grows really fast. I usually let it go to a 5 o'clock shadow for a day or 2 then shave it before it becomes thick and irritable. I definitely look older for those days, but it's usually not worth it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just plain lazy and avoid shaving as much as possible. sometimes I will go a week without shaving.

As for women, usually they will say something like "what's up with the stubble?" or something of the sort. Just when I'm thinking they aren't diggin' it, they say "I kind of like it". So I guess it works for me.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
As for women, usually they will say something like "what's up with the stubble?" or something of the sort. Just when I'm thinking they aren't diggin' it, they say "I kind of like it".
Women don't know what they want anyway.

I look like a cad/jerk without it and while that gets them moist, it also requires more game to get them to trust me.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best beard is the frat boy beard. Don't let it grow past 2 days without trimming it, shave upper cheeks and neck.