Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you have piercings or tats?

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm older, 40. Considering a pierced ear or ears.

I'm wondering how many of you have pierced ears. Do you have one or two?

How about tattoos? How many do you have and how visible are they?

Thoughts?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Piercings = Gay
Tattoos = i pretend I am from prison

Both a a form of self harm.

I can understand when people have memorial tattoos for parents etc.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No piercings and no tattoos , no rings, no chains, no watches and I never will.

Don't like women with tats either...

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 1 tattoo. Got it when I was 18. I'm indifferent to it, no regrets really.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of either on girls. I can deal with a couple discreet or original tats, but I like the natural look. I hate it when women pollute their bodies with ink and metal.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have none of either.

Doubt I would ever consider a piercing. They don't look bad on women though, I've seen decent nose rings and belly button rings on classy women. Obviously ear piercings.

Tats are tats. I wouldn't have one that is visible, and if I ever did get one, it'd have to mean something to me. Something very deep, like military service or some type of victory in life. Not the idiotic sh*t you see on people nowadays.

Reaction score
I've got 8 pieces of ink an ear piercing and lip piercing and I'm 30. I love em all (except for one, but it's in the process of being covered). If you feel strongly about getting a tatt or piercing then do it. It's your body and you do what makes you happy in this short time on Earth. Just do three things first:

1) Shop around for a really great artist, because getting a bad or average tattoo is something you will have to deal with everyday of your life. So be picky.

2) Don't be cheap. If the artist is giving you a piece for a set amount don't try to haggle them. If you don't have the funds, just have them schedule you for another time when you have more money. Plus If you really want another one and you go back to the same artist, most artist will do more work for you at a reduced rate to secure your repeat business.

3) Don't forget to tip.

I'm out.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm indifferent to tattoos on men. Why should any man care really? I think that they definitely attract a certain type of woman and repel others as well. So in effect you are cutting out a certain population of women if you overdo it.

I was in Vegas once with a group of buddies on a stag weekend. We were around the pool when a couple hotties came over and asked to join us. We partied with them for the day and they both admitted the reason they came over was we were the only guys there who weren't all tattooed. I looked around and they were right.

I despise them on women. Especially beautiful ones. There is a true HB10 I know who last summer got a big tattoo of Dumbo the Elephant on her shoulder/arm. She comes up to me to show it off and says she can't wait to get more. Way to go girl!

I heard a good quote once.

Tattoos are like bumper stickers. You never see them on luxury cars do you?

Something like that anyway...

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 tattoos. 2 of them clearly visible.

I designed all 3 of them and like how they look. I've actually designed some for other people as well because they liked how they looked.

I'm clean cut, not a "tough guy", and I'm actually kind of timid as well. Not a "sterotypical tattoo getter", which isn't saying much because they are so common these days.

The one thing I do struggle immensely with is poor impulse control and future planning skills :(

If I could go back I would still get the tattoos but in different places. When I got them I thought it would make me appear "cooler" but as I've gotten older I've stopped caring as much about being cool and started caring more about being happy with myself.

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I'm indifferent to tattoos on men. Why should any man care really? I think that they definitely attract a certain type of woman and repel others as well. So in effect you are cutting out a certain population of women if you overdo it.

I was in Vegas once with a group of buddies on a stag weekend. We were around the pool when a couple hotties came over and asked to join us. We partied with them for the day and they both admitted the reason they came over was we were the only guys there who weren't all tattooed. I looked around and they were right.

I despise them on women. Especially beautiful ones. There is a true HB10 I know who last summer got a big tattoo of Dumbo the Elephant on her shoulder/arm. She comes up to me to show it off and says she can't wait to get more. Way to go girl!

I heard a good quote once.

Tattoos are like bumper stickers. You never see them on luxury cars do you?

Something like that anyway...

I agree with you 100% I use that same quote when girls ask me if i have tattoos.

I hate tattoos on girls.

Reaction score
I'm over girls with ink a bit myself. I was way into it years ago as a teen and in my early twentys but back then women were a bit more modest with the amount of ink they had. They had maybe a tramp stamp or something they could hide under a short sleeve shirt. That was around when I got my first tatt around 2005, now look at this bullpoop girls have neck tatts, full thigh pieces. I spent lots of time in strip clubs, so everyone looks like a hood stripper to me now.

Women with ink don't even impress me anymore. I'll only ask if I'm interested inbetween breaks during sex. I will give the occasional thumbs up to a girl If she had some truly original quality work done, but that is rare. I'm more interested in what's inside of her.................by that I mean her vagina.

It's so weird to think how my generation will look when we become senior citizens all the blue-haired old ladies with rock hard yet stretched low hanging tits and sleeve tattoos. Guys with multiple facial holes, dual sleeves to go with their bad backs and receding hairlines. The future is gonna look weird man.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a kid, I never wanted to give the cops help with "identifying marks". I wasn't REAL trouble, but was a bit on the edge...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well 'im all clean too, don't feel like to paint my body with anything or give any target,
and piercings was always to me a way to give your opponents weapons to use against you, I did pull some of these when I was fighting against one who have then, nice, fast and clean, he feel the pain and leaves fast enough

topshelf19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm covered in ink. Sleeves, chest piece, stomach and ribs. No neck or hands, that's another level. Seems most here chose the 'clean' route, as if tattoos are somehow unclean. Ink is everywhere, to the point people hardly notice anymore, so the idea of a girl being repulsed by it is ridiculous. People from all walks of life have them, not just prison imposters as was ignorantly spewed previously. My last concern is what some hole in a skirt thinks, but just like everything, there are those that like them and those that don't. I will say having them has helped me gain access to venues and the chicks in them, that I otherwise may not have gone to. At the least, more conversations then I can recall, have been started by girls or groups of girls inquiring about my ink. The fact is, there are tons of chicks that love the rock star, athlete, bad boy image that well done tattoos evoke. I love walking into a bar, taking off an Armani suit jacket, rolling my shirt up and watching people scramble to guess who just walked in. It's your life, do what's right for you. FTW

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one of each. Got them in my mid-20s and don't regret them.

The tattoo I have is actually a fantastic conversation piece. It's really basic, and a generally unrecognized symbol. People always ask me what it means.

I'm pretty indifferent to the piercing.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have tattoos, piercings, etc, you may as well go all the way and get ya a man purse, wear skinny jeans, put some 5W30 in your hair and ride a moped.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to have two pierced ears but not anymore I let them heal up, and no tats. I feel I will never be happy once I get it no matter how good it looks, cause I always change my style when I get older.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have none of either. Never could think of something to get tattooed and never really felt that pull anyway. Piercings - just not my style.

I too do not like tattoos on women. I find them hideous. Actually my ex wife had a small one on her neck that was usually obscured by her hair. It didn't bother me but overall there is something about tattoos on women that just annoys me. Maybe it's that everyone and her sister has one. But to each his own.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have four tattoos. I used to have "piercings" but have since gotten rid of them in the last few years. I work in a more corporate atmosphere now.

I purposefully got tattoos in areas that would be covered, so unless I am at the beach, not everyone gets to see them... and when someone does, it's usually a nice conversational piece or it gets them hornier.

I had done 3 back in 2002-2004. I just got a new one done on my upper left chest, my interpretation of a Phoenix and so far, it's gotten nothing but rave reviews.

I got the clean cut, nice guy look going but once the shirt comes off, it's almost like I'm peeling that away and out comes the bad boy.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tattoo on right shoulder, and a half sleeve on my left arm. used to have pierced ears when I was a teen.