Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you have lived with a gf?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving to a new town with my gf of 8 months for work and the company she is working for are giving her a house basically rent free. She said to me "We're moving to a new town together, I'd like you to move in. I don't want you to think of it as you coming into my house, I want it to be our house."

I told her I'd think about it. Usually this would be too early for me to move in but under these circumstances I am considering it. Mostly due to the fact that my work is a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster so I will be away working for 2 weeks then live with her for my week off.

What are people's thoughts on this situation? Would you move in?

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived with two different girls...

First ended up going on holiday and starting a 'relationship' with a dude who lived a 24hr flight away...! (sh*t man, I musta been being so beta).

Second had narcissistic personality disorder. Apologised to me once in 9months.

Having said that I moved in with both within a year of meeting them. In hindsight, I would have to be dating someone for years to even consider it again. My last ex and I were basically living in each other's pockets as well. Funnily enough, that didn't work out either. The familiarity breeds contempt.

Don't agree with the sex getting old thing though.... it only gets old if you a) are not maintaining frame, b) don't know what you're doing, c) are being too selfish or d) all of the above.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR... e) all of the above and dating an ugly chick.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cohabitation is a lot like hotdogs. The more I see what goes in them, the less I want one.