Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you have a life?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like everything is about picking up girls and judging whether or not a girl has disrespected you. Is this because this community and myself I have to admit have focused to much on getting girls and not on other more important aspects of our lives that will most likely improve our chances of landing HBs more than deciding how many days to wait until calling a girl?

I can say that my professional approach to my job has slipped greatly and my overall ambitions to succeed in sports and hobbies has deflated greatly in the past year as I made getting laid the number one priority in my life. Little did I realise that things like studying and getting a high paying job, being an athlete and saving for the car I bought is what really has helped me be in a position to get pvssy. Im young but imagine no car, no profession and being overweight... That's a reality for many men but it wasnt girls who drove me to be where I am. Im no millionaire NFL star but I am in a well paying job, am a respected local athlete and have a good car. I am very social and mostly have confidence. I didn't become social as a teen to meet girls I did it because I liked talking and meeting people. Now those skills help me greatly with women.

Get where Im going? I want to just fvcking be happy and appreciate life. I don't want to make spinning plates my entire life. Id rather spin job offers and have multiple state titles, not fvck buddies coz that all helps you get laid anyway.

B

BeDJ

It's great that you have a well paying job, a good car and are a respected athlete. It's wonderful that you also have good social skills that have greatly been successful for you with women.

Members like you and I come here for advice on dealing with women and relationships or having sex. You don't need to apply all the philosophies of this site like spinning plates and such. Whether you were heartlessly dumped or currently dating a girl that has your head spinning in circles, we are here to keep you thinking straight. Emotional and mental well being is one of the important teachings of this site.

Being happy and appreciating life are great, but our innate male sexual desires must be fulfilled as well. I can't imagine a satisfied 40 year old single virgin. Be it from an LTR, ONS or plates, the advice given on this forum helps members obtain and maintain healthy sex in moderation.

SJ413

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, re-focused my life towards my job, education, hobbies, and staying somewhat physically fit. And, now i find i don't need a woman, im perfectly happy as i am! Total game change, now women (although currently in low numbers due to my own faut) come to me, and i notice much higher intrest in those i approach.

It's sooo much better when I'm only concerned about the way I feel, and how happy I am.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For F said:
Get where Im going? I want to just fvcking be happy and appreciate life. I don't want to make spinning plates my entire life. Id rather spin job offers and have multiple state titles, not fvck buddies coz that all helps you get laid anyway.
Do what you want to do. There's a lot of good advice here (and a lot of garbage) about women. Use what you like and live your as you see fit. You don't have to become obsessed with it and become a hardcore PUA hanging out in clubs five nights a week. In fact, I can't think of anything that sounds like a bigger waste of time and your life.

Just be sure you're doing what you do because you want to, and aren't lying to yourself to avoid confronting your insecurities.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, OP.

One of the things I'm absolutely sick the f-uck to death of is how so many guys act like the secret to happiness is figuring out how to get the attention of 'hot' women. What a f-c-king joke dude.

I'm not sure how we got to this point as a society. Women are basically like children who haven't been disciplined. They take no responsibility for their actions. Have a sh!t ton of cake AND eat it too, are rude, immature, etc, etc. And you know how they got to be like this? Guys have placed them at the center of their life. They've disregarded their own ambitions and dreams and have given women the ultimate power over them: The power to determine their own happiness.

And you know what the real Irony of all this sh!t is? Women HATE guys like that.

And why on earth would you spend your time and effort trying to chase the quality of American Women? For the most part they are boring as hell and have the personality of a sofa cushion. I'm sure there are a few good ones out there, but I'll be damned if I've found one yet. But you know what? I'm not gonna waste my life trying to find them either. I'd rather spend my time focusing on myself and what I truly want to become in this life. The OP hit the nail on the head right there. It is truly so much more rewarding to focus on yourself and what will truly bring you peace and inner content. It takes balls, but considering the alternative, why wouldn't you chose this path?

Again, GREAT post, OP. +1

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you should be doing whatever interests you in your life. The reason I come here is for self protection of future phuck-overs by women, and for the pure psychological aspect. The stories the guys here put up are fascinating and tap into the raw, primal interaction between a male and a female.

I've become a lot more relaxed in talking to girls and realizing it's not a do or die event. The acquisition of indifference is a gigantic help, to me at least.

If you can add this site, women, and other things to enrich your life, you certainly 'get it'.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Mhmmmmm, good post. Im sick of all these people who are attached to women , they think they need fvcking women to be happy .... damn external happiness is not real fvcking happiness. Im sick of these people over analyzing, and honestly who the hell has time to go out everyday just to pick up women ?! Are you serious ! Thats the largest waste of time EVER. Its crazy that all these guys put women at the center of their lives.

For me, its studying and gym all day. You think I have the time to give a women something that is high in demand, my time. HELL NO. All these guys putting emphasis on women in their life are the ones who inflate the egos of the HB3-5s and thats why they think they are entitled to EVERYTHING.

Fvcking go get a hobby and make women always come second.... jesus were fvcking MEN not PVSSIES ........... never make a wh0re the center of your life , because you damn sure are not the center of hers.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
In life, my dear friend, it's not about getting as much women as possible, because that's only an outward success. It's mainly about cherishing your own high demands, because they reflect your personal values.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
i consider getting good with girls a skill set and with any skill set there is that awkward period where you suck at it and obsess over it. yeah, your hobbies might fall into second place but just ride that emotional wave of obsessing for a bit. if you have the right mindset it WILL pay off, then you can focus your mental energy on other things important to you. its easy to say just focus on your career and hobbies and the women will come, but we all know that isn't entirely true. its easy for us to hate on puas for hitting up a club five nights a week "sarging", but it gets results. getting good with girls is all about gaining reference experience and the more you are out there trying the faster you get to the level you want.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Solomon said:
Great thread OP

One of the reasons why I work out now and heck I even started reading again. I've met a few game guys and their good guys but guys who are addicted to this lifestyle too much is not healthy
"You mus spread some reputation around before giving it to Solomon again"

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Seems like everything is about picking up girls and judging whether or not a girl has disrespected you. Is this because this community and myself I have to admit have focused to much on getting girls and not on other more important aspects of our lives that will most likely improve our chances of landing HBs more than deciding how many days to wait until calling a girl?

I can say that my professional approach to my job has slipped greatly and my overall ambitions to succeed in sports and hobbies has deflated greatly in the past year as I made getting laid the number one priority in my life. Little did I realise that things like studying and getting a high paying job, being an athlete and saving for the car I bought is what really has helped me be in a position to get pvssy. Im young but imagine no car, no profession and being overweight... That's a reality for many men but it wasnt girls who drove me to be where I am. Im no millionaire NFL star but I am in a well paying job, am a respected local athlete and have a good car. I am very social and mostly have confidence. I didn't become social as a teen to meet girls I did it because I liked talking and meeting people. Now those skills help me greatly with women.

There's this thing called balance. You likely went from one extreme (not thinking about girls/not getting laid) to the other (only thinking about getting laid and spending all your free and not so free time on it).

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:

and women don't need to have a life