How many of you have a good social circle?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
How many of you have a good social circle and a solid network of real life friends?

Or are you more of a loner or don't have many friends?

Myself. I have a pretty big social circle and network of friends and people I know and trust.

I'm curious.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of a loner with many friends/acquaintances that are part of different groups. I can't think of a time in my life where I had a "core" group of friends, except for maybe college.

It seems like most people have that main group of 4 or 5 friends who get together every weekend and that seems nice, it's just never come my way and at almost 30 it's harder to meet new friends and these groups are already established/not accepting new members.

On the bright side, it's opened me up to meeting a wide range of people of different backgrounds. I do think you guys with the core social circle have got it made, though.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge circle -25-40 I talked to on a daily/weekly basis. 50-60 for monthly. And 100+ that are relevant in my life that I don't get to communicate with often.

evausos

Reaction score
At the moment i am in the process of expanding my social circle to something like dgwizdals, right now i have a sort of scattered social circle, maybe a total of like 6-7 close friends and like 40 acquaintances

My goal is to get into the 100 mark for close friends and in the thousand mark for aquaintences over the next couple years

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Good replies.

The point of this thread is to get yourselves a GOOD social circle. Not a bunch of dudes simply thirsty for pvssy at all costs.

Get out there. Make friends with tons of people first.

At work, school, through others, at activities, hobbies etc.

Cut out negative ones or people who provide you no use to your core as a person.

If you remain a loner you WILL be susceptible to cult like mentailty online etc. and will wind up letting your brain go insane over sht and start turning into an extreme weirdo.

Once you get a good social circle you WILL meet more chicks. You won't have to rely on "game" as if pvssy is the center of the universe and you need to trip over yourselves to "prove" something to others online etc.

I'm not f*ucking around. Once you start meeting and knowing a lot of cool people chicks and dudes and keep the positive cool ones you'll realize a lot of this nonsense is exactly what it is and you won't need it.

Now of course you should work on improving yourself as far as working out, dressing stylish, grooming and having a solid inner core with true confidence. Not fake BS you learned off the net. Don't rely on people to give you confidence. You have to work on you.

And make sure you take EVERY piece of advice with a grain of salt.

Because you never know who the person really is on the other end offering to "help" you.

Go out and not only work on yourself but meet people for a social circle and you won't get stuck letting your mind go crazy with other lunatics on the net who claim they "don't" but only see life through a piece of azz.

You'll wind up getting chicks regardless. Much like a lot of dudes who've never bothered with SS or "game" period.

Most will realize this eventually. The rest...Good luck.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My social circle sucks hard. Mostly male computer nerd co-workers that dont like to go out to meet girls and male computer nerd friends that dont like to go out to meet girls. Definitely no wing men to hang with, dubious these guys even know what a girl is.

Ive joined quite a few "artsy" or computer societies/activities on campus to throw my game at girls with common interests but these are largely filled with guys as well. Even mixed soccer has failed me here *shurgs*. I guess the girls have enough bfs and more important stuff to do like studying. Only got one number from the societies side of things (rest are fuglies) and I assume that its mainly because Im one of the few guys who isnt afraid to talk to girls. Never mind game!

I could count on one hand my office options, although decent dates come here we are somewhere in HB6-7 land which is not ideal. Ive had one girl who had to go out and buy a dress for me to take her on a date, thats the level of 'game' these girls are at.

Since moving to a new city and losing a lot of my connections I mostly rely on cold approaches and female co-workers atm. I consider these secondary avenues to meeting girls but it is quickly becoming my main with social circles that dont like to hold house parties. I generally keep a bit of distance from my old social groups (for obvious reasons) but I am certainly open to new ideas on how to break into stronger social circles. Im a very social person and definitely feel like my talent is lost in too many small circles of lazy/shy people. I remember this being a whole lot easier when I was studying/dorm living etc?

Im always open to advice to try something, feel like Im looking in the wrong places to build circles.

To be honest I think last year improving my social circle has been a higher priority for me than getting girls. Im somewhat jaded the experience has been mostly wasteful so far. Ive definitely reached a point ages ago where I stopped caring about the outcomes, but "girls that are friends of a friend, where are they?" Is my current battle. Wouldnt mind more details what kind of social circle you have built HN. Advice from socialites?

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the four mark for me too regarding friends I would get together with. I do have more friends, but as with other people as you get older & obtain more responsibility...time is limited. I did say my main goal was to replicate..which it is, but I am trying to find a LTR. I don't want to be a player, but it seems you have to be to increase attraction.

Social circle..well I work unsociable shifts & hours so it's difficult. I am a bit of a loner.

I like this job & it's provided me with my own place which was my goal so can't complain.

This site has helped me. Always improving & learning.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me - most of my mates are druggies and are on the path to nowhere (sadly). I honestly couldn't care less though, I follow my own path and I'll do it alone if I have to. It's just a shame that they can't see they are on a road to nowhere.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a crew in high school, and a crew in college. Fairly large social circle. Not so much anymore. But I'm lucky in that I am in a profession that has a lot of camaraderie so I meet new people all the time.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a sizable "crew" during high school / college / and after that for roughly 5 years.

Then I got to really know these people and got out of the group.
I Learned a lot about people in general and back stabbers at that.

Now I have 2 best friends I've known 20+ years and I'd trust my life with, the others are all "people i know" and nothing more.
Which doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I am from a big family though.

It's never been a problem for me, getting and keeping women because of these facts.

B

BeDJ

The people that you meet after college are 'acquaintances.' Sure, you will stumble across a few gems, but 99% of the people you meet could give a sh!t about you.

My social circle are groups that I hang out with and have a good time. I use them to meet other groups. Would I lend them money? Never. As far as friends, I have very few - I can count them on my hands. But, I know they will always have my back. If they need money, no questions asked and I don't expect to remind them to pay me back either.

Be hesitant on the people you let in and be fearless of the people you let out.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me?
I find it hard to trust people... People that knew personal stuff about me that I had trusted to talk to used it agasnt me and spread **** around. My entire family and social circle turned away from me and my wife when times were tough for us. When we no longer suited their needs we were discarded and slandered and most of it was BS.

When our kids were little we had no support from family to have a life outside our home. Money was tight so we couldn't afford to hire a sitter when my oldest was not big enough to stay home alone.

My kids all have a life.. My wife and I just have us 2. We are eachothers best friends and lovers. The people we knew growing up used us when our times were good but if I ever needed help for something they were always busy. My extended family is all dysfunctional and broken...divorced and remarried and divorced again and remarried. Don't know or care who's who anymore so many step family members. They all operate under some kind of agenda full of expectations. When we did get support from family it always came with strings attatched. We would have to do something for them to be worthy of their company or to have them take our kids so we could get a date night. Currently none of my kids grandparents make any effort to be part of their lives. Sad state of affairs actually. Don't have much time to make solid friends anymore between work.. And kids.. And wife and all the other resonsibilities of life. There's no time. What time I do have is spent with my son and daughter and the left overs is for my wife and I to get some us time.

So because of all this drama my family creates we told them all to go fvck themselves this year and pretty much don't contact any of them. Now and again we hear from them but its only when they want something to which I usually say now "sorry I'm busy". I might not be but I'm tired of their fvcking games. We are starting over with our core 4 and when I got enough cash saved up to not need to be in a big city anymore. I'm fvcking gone.

I do have one friend who would take a bullet for me and my family though. We are brothers from other mothers and I have known him since before I met my wife. He's been in a few high school rumbles with me and had my back in those.. He's given me a place to live when I got kicked out of home til I got my own place with my wife. He unfortunately is not going to make much of himself in his life but still.. He's got my back in all other aspects as a friends can have other than financial. Other than my core 4 he's the next best "family" I got. Everyone else fvcking sucks monkey balls and do nothing but mooch, leeach and cause drama for stupid reasons and spread shyt that doesn't need to be said. Who fvcking needs ppl like that? Fvckers...

Fvck this thread just pissed me off.....

Edit:
BeDJ said:
Isn't that the fvcking truth... Well said.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
The people that you meet after college are 'acquaintances.' Sure, you will stumble across a few gems, but 99% of the people you meet could give a sh!t about you.

My social circle are groups that I hang out with and have a good time. I use them to meet other groups. Would I lend them money? Never. As far as friends, I have very few - I can count them on my hands. But, I know they will always have my back. If they need money, no questions asked and I don't expect to remind them to pay me back either.

True but you still need a solid social circle of good people so you don't end up either a weirdo loner, or become socially disconnected...which leads to too much thinking about chicks, a chick who things fvcked up, and other crap.

A good social circle you are def more likely to meet new chicks go out with friends to meet chicks BS with more people and make new friends or even aquaintences. If they are solid you get introduced to chicks, meet them as a group, at parties, school get invited to more sht people have going on in the summer, holidays etc. and so on rather than going out like some lone wolf horndog or being an easy mark for some online cults own personal agenda.

Of course everyone should be their own man..but most people prefer company and friends, family etc. The more you have can't hurt. You just cut out the crap ones.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to build a social circle? Join a team - shoot pool, bowling, softball, dodgeball. Volunteer somewhere. Connect with college Alumni in your area. Take a couple college credits. Start a fan club. Take a class - salsa, yoga, cooking, whatever.

Most importantly - get off you a$$. Find a reason to matter outside of yourself, grab that sh*t by the balls, And take charge. If you create value for yourself and channel some of into something productive other people can relate to, feed off of, and benefit from - you will attract the people you want to hang with and they in turn will bring more people your way.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Another big thing to this is patience. Joining a new social group is not an overnight thing but needs lots of hard work - you're basically the outcast of a group of animals trying to work your way in. Many a times you will feel awkward not knowing in-jokes or just feeling plain stupid because you are out of your comfort zone not knowing why you are here. Persevere but and if you give it a while, you'll start making the friends and a whole new circle of people opens up to you. So many of us fear humiliation and embarassment that we don't realise that is the challenges we need to overcome inorder to achieve what we want.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have friends but whenever I hangout with them it's me and 1 of them at a time because we are not all connected in 1 group, the people that I hung out with in middle school and high school I stopped talking to its a long story

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
True but you still need a solid social circle of good people so you don't end up either a weirdo loner,.
why does being a loner automatically mean that you are a 'weirdo'? you go on about erroneous posters on this site but you are equally guilty.

some of the greatest minds were loners. no doubt because their minds weren't polluted by nonsense that most people like you spout.

great minds get chicks. nonsense-spouters remain single.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
why does being a loner automatically mean that you are a 'weirdo'? you go on about erroneous posters on this site but you are equally guilty.

some of the greatest minds were loners. no doubt because their minds weren't polluted by nonsense that most people like you spout.

great minds get chicks. nonsense-spouters remain single.
Takes a lot more than just a great mind. Let alone a mind who's only focus is to get pvssy. Pedestalization at it's finest.

Enjoy being a social outcast.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Takes a lot more than just a great mind. Let alone a mind who's only focus is to get pvssy. Pedestalization at it's finest.

Enjoy being a social outcast.
My only focus is studying Philosophy, writing scripts and making movies. I really don't have that much time for women.

I interact a great deal with production companies, crews, actors and other people in the biz. I am not a social outcast. I contribute to society.

When i get time to myself I relish it.

You make generalizations and sweeping gestures like they are going out of fashion.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
My only focus is studying Philosophy, writing scripts and making movies. I really don't have that much time for women.

I interact a great deal with production companies, crews, actors and other people in the biz. I am not a social outcast. I contribute to society.

When i get time to myself I relish it.

You make generalizations and sweeping gestures like they are going out of fashion.

Isn't that par for the course on So Suave? :yes: