How many of You cheat in LTR ?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ever natural alpha male I have seen always cheated on his g/f - wife, or whatever. Many of the spouses were oblivious to the wandering ways cuz they were so deeply in love w/ the natural alpha characteristics. Others simply chose to ignore their husband's wandering because he was that attractive. What you don't know, won't hurt you.

I'm not saying its right or wrong, but it goes again to the whole concept of attraction. Same thing w/ animals, the females want the biggest and strongest in the animal kingdom. Regardless of what they say, women want the same thing.

They don't want some AFC that is going to kiss their azz, they want the prize to show off to all their friends. I know that all you DJ's on your high horses are going to jump over me, but the fact is that is what works.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love cheating. If I'm not in a relationship, then I don't want to have sex with anyone else, simply because it wouldn't be morally corrupt enough.

I've had meaningless cheat-free sex, and it's no good. I must cheat. Cheat.

Cheat.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
I do. What about You ?
Why do you cheat?

I don't cheat... I just come out and say it when i don't like something or when i'm not getting it asmuch as i like. It's very easy, there is this wooden frame with a hole in it called a door, that's where i point em towards.

Why would i lie about having sex with another woman because the woman that is supposed to be my partner obviously has the idea that only she matters in the relationship?

But then who am i really. There is a lot of stuff on these boards that i totally don't agree with. Especially all the bull that is commonly accepted as fact here.

So, no i don't cheat. When someone does something i don't like i tell them to fvck off and i don't see a reason to cheat if your wife/LTR isn't pissing you off.

I've only ever had one LTR, and i broke that one off exactly for this reason. She can't stand me, but at the same time can't leave me alone. Maybe that makes me as big an assh0le as you but atleast i can say for myself i'm not a liar :-D

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lemme break it down 4 ya

theres something in every donjuan that twist and turn his buttons when he see's a girl...whether he's in a relationship i will be tempted to have sex with her

it works like this

If my LT gF is incredible my best friend and an incredible lover and i deeply feel for her i wouldn't couldn't cheat on her because i'm in love

If the chick im in a LTR is incredibly hot but i'm not having an incredible connection the chick i'd have to cheat on with would have to be equally hot and has a bigger brain if not equally hot her personality must be hot and she must be sexier..

Now if the chick i'm in a LTR with is a straight insecure b!tch it doesn't matter i'd just fVck around on her because i'm not stimulated enough by her sexually and mentally

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How many of You cheat in LTR ?

Originally posted by Socialreject
Why do you cheat?

When i was younger i was also like that. I just dont want to loose occassions. Im also a sexoholic. If my girl is not having sex with me 7 times a day - which is almost impossible - i want to cheat. And feel like. And as i know many woman i simply do that.
Also whe ni see hiot chick i need to get her number, and **** her. I just need to.
But i dont care of them, i care of my woman and thats why im with her.
Im with her and the other help me to relx and still be with her. Paradoxal ha?

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: How many of You cheat in LTR ?

Originally posted by MightyMate
When i was younger i was also like that. I just dont want to loose occassions. Im also a sexoholic. If my girl is not having sex with me 7 times a day - which is almost impossible - i want to cheat. And feel like. And as i know many woman i simply do that.
Also whe ni see hiot chick i need to get her number, and **** her. I just need to.
But i dont care of them, i care of my woman and thats why im with her.
Im with her and the other help me to relx and still be with her. Paradoxal ha?
Sounds like compulsive behavior to me... Maybe you should get your head examined instead. But yeah, small disclaimer, you might be a woman by the time they are done with you...

No offense intended btw, just the way you describe it really makes me think it's something beyond your control, which i think isn't all that great a thing to have, but then i am somewhat of a control freak.

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
To anyone in an LTR who agrees with MightyMate;

Would you care if she cheated on you?
cuz i bet you would get rid of her (or at least think about it).
so my question would be if thats the standard you set for her then why arent you holding yourself up to that?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.. I was reading this like wow cool.. read till page 2 where I saw a post I had wrote over 2 years ago under my old account.. haha

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Yeah sure why not? I've done it before. If and when I decide to get back into a "LTR" I probably will do it again (unless my gf is so good 24/7 she literally drains my balls empty and leaves me zero desire for other women and is mindblowingly inventive with sex, I'm talking sucking c@ck at least once a day with a genuine smile on her face and a "is that all you got for me?" reply after shes done swallowing.....doubtful) .

Me and a mate were talking about this just the other day, we both came to the conclusion that every man worth his salt (us) needs the chick who we "love" and looks after us at home, a primary in other words and a dirty little minx on the side who you can thrash and be totally selfish with.

Kind of like steak at home but every now and then go out for a greasy hamburger, nothing personal to the steak, the steaks still great and everything.

Sort of a loophole to bypass the fact of society brainwashing men into believing that theyre physically and mentally designed for 1 chick and 1 chick only.
word.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get into LTRs unless I'm positive that I want to be in one for whatever reason that is.

Still wont judge someone who cheats in LTRs, but I wouldnt want it done to me.

Reaction score
MightyMate said:
I used not ot cheat, But when LTR was ending i was lkie 'damn i could have those girls and didnt.. What now?'. SO now, when my girl pisses me off i always cheat. I dont do that when its fine between us, but if she pisses me off more than 2 days in a row i cheat. That sounds silly but it helps our LTR because im getting less stressed.
Playboy I used to do this also. Now that I am older and wiser I realize I was being a weakman and responding like a spoiled little *****.

Instead of being a man in my relationship back then I would resort to the passive agressive cowardly **** of cheating when she pissed me off.

Now I never let a ltr get out of hand. I rule. It's my way or the highway and I live like a king.

As for cheating in a relationship it is up to the individual to cheat or not cheat.

I have played over 125 women in my life time. I had ltr's and have cheated in all of them. I didn't cheat because of petty passive agressive stuff. I cheated on the ltr's because I enjoyed being with lots of women. I enjoyed the variety and quickly would get bored with women due to my own immaturity at the time.

My thing was that I was a sex addict and had to have sex with different girls several times a day. So everyday for over 15 years I had sex with at least 2 different women through out the week. On the weekends I hunted for new recruits.

It expends a lot of energy cheating bro. You have to cover up your lies and stay on top of your game.

If you see a movie with someone else you have to pretend that you haven't seen that movie before. I had women taking me to plays, movies, dinner at new resturants and all types of activities that I had to keep on the down low (not the gay crap).

If your up for the constant threat of exposure on a daily basis then so be it.

These poor kids on here who think a don juan is suppose to be this knight on shining armour are so deluded as to the nature of the real don juan. Those types have a rude awakening coming for them.

Reaction score
Black Minx said:
To anyone in an LTR who agrees with MightyMate;

Would you care if she cheated on you?
cuz i bet you would get rid of her (or at least think about it).
so my question would be if thats the standard you set for her then why arent you holding yourself up to that?

Because we don't belive in equality between the sex's. You have been programmed to believe this. It's a man's world buddy. We set the rules. And so what if it is about double standards.

As for cheating it's each persons own choice too or not too. They just have to realize that 2 can play that game. And it hurts when she does the same to you so be prepared. What goes around comes around.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Sort of a loophole to bypass the fact of society brainwashing men into believing that theyre physically and mentally designed for 1 chick and 1 chick only.
This is a good point. Society has been ruined in this way and the only way to fight back and bring things back to the natural order on such a small scale of being only one person is to be deceitful about it.

When i was watching that Rome miniseries I was very intrigued with just how acceptable it was for the men to sleep around... or visit prostitutes. The women didn't like it but they didn't complain. And what place did they have to complain? They were taken care of and protected by their husbands. They should be happy enough with that without shackling the guy too.

Black Minx

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Because we don't belive in equality between the sex's. You have been programmed to believe this. It's a man's world buddy. We set the rules. And so what if it is about double standards.

As for cheating it's each persons own choice too or not too. They just have to realize that 2 can play that game. And it hurts when she does the same to you so be prepared. What goes around comes around.
Oh lol i entirely believe that it is a man world, and as a woman i take full advantage of that fact, let me assure you. I wasnt sugguesting it was my belief, only what you make of the reasoning behind it.
Kudos to your answer

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never cheat on my girlfriend. I feel like if I were tempted to cheat on her, I shouldn't be in the relationship with her in the first place. I'm sure some of you have been cheated on, and I'm sure a lot of you haven't. When someone you are in love with breaks that bond with you, it's an indescribable pain - like something that can stay with you for years.