Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how many here are hunters or shottists?

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
if you use a bow, xbow, slingshot, you are still a guy who's "into" hitting targets with projectiles. In a sense, a quarterback or basketball player is, too.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a hunter.. Killed 2 huge mule deer this year (both of them 4x3's) with my 15yo almost blackbelt martial artist daughter. We fvcking pwned those deer with a 300win mag and she was using a 30/06. Hope to win a moose this year in the limited entry draw.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
great, sorry I missed this post. what do you look for in a hubby for your daughter, it might help some of the boys here.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goundra and twentee you two/one are the most useless and worthless posters on this forum. Your topics and posts are the equivalent of a troll who is too stupid to understand the concept of "trolling". Please continue doing stupid things as I sit behind my computer hoping that your sheer stupidity eventually gets you banned so that I no longer waste my time reading posts that are worth less than minimum wage in China.

Good day.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
up yours, punk. Just because you are too stupid and too big a wussy does not mean that everyone is as deficient as you are.