Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many have winged with DJs/PUAs?

Have you winged with someone?

• Yes, I winged with a PUA and it was eyeopening!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes, I winged with a PUA and it was lame!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, I have winged with a DJ and it was awesome!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yes, I winged with a DJ and it was lame!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No, I winged with no one :-(

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have winged with a couple of DJs from this board here in LA. They pinged me and I went out and sarged with them that very night. Other DJs have pinged me and when I actually had the audacity to suggest SARGING that very night in LA, they freeze up and freak out. Something about feminine contact weirds them out.

OK, obviously field experience is something reserved for those who are dedicated to the Player Craft.

I've also had the opportunity to wing with PUAs from around the world. These are dudes far more dedicated and in tune with the Venusian Martial Arts. From Florida to Britain to New York. Some have been cool, others have been fresh newbies who are barely out of their first workshops and aren't quite used to being THROWN into the fire.

The best wings I have great chemistry with. Life's a little too short to fit square personalities into round holes.

But what's cool is when the wing brings different types of experience to the field and you can learn as much from them as they learn from you. And beyond that, these characters can actually become some of your coolest friends because you're BOTH there to HELP each other out.

So I guess my question is for all these DJ/Keyboard Jockeys, how many of you have actually WINGED with other DJs or, more hopefully, PUAs?

I guess what brings this up is that I went out solo again tonight and saw a fellow PUA that I had winged with previously. But due to lack of wing chemistry, I stopped winging with him. Sometimes, even the best meaning wings can inadvertantly bring your game down while the best wings can lift you up to an all new skill level.

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj's and PUA's are basically the same thing. i just prefer Masf to this place becoz they have stricter posting guidelines and any stupid/afc/redundent threads gets put into the muesuem of the reading impaired. There are also a lot more Afcs here, but there's also a fair amount of guys who know what they're doing.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'd disagree.

There's a fundamental difference between the two groups. One emphasizes FIELD EXPERIENCE above all else and the other expounds THEORY and inner game.

Every time I've been contacted by a PUA, it's ON. We're like, yeah, we're hitting the venues, gonna have a good time, and sarge as many girls as we can. While on the other hand, I've had DJs contact me for "help" but then wet their pants at the sheer thought of going out and talking to GIRLS. Like they have cooties or some shit like that.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT, You do realise that you are on a DJ frorum, right?... Besides, PUA and DJ are two sides to the same coin. Every DJ uses PUA methods at some point and vice versa. There is no one way, because PUA methods will not work without the DJ mindset.

Now stop with the highlights - It does not make you look any more intelligible.:rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by JT47319
No, I'd disagree.

There's a fundamental difference between the two groups. One emphasizes FIELD EXPERIENCE above all else and the other expounds THEORY and inner game.

Every time I've been contacted by a PUA, it's ON. We're like, yeah, we're hitting the venues, gonna have a good time, and sarge as many girls as we can. While on the other hand, I've had DJs contact me for "help" but then wet their pants at the sheer thought of going out and talking to GIRLS. Like they have cooties or some shit like that.
The way you talk about "poor PUAs bringing you down" in the thread above suggests that you wouldn't have the patience to work with the RAFCs and so-called "DJs" on this board. So it's no wonder they don't feel like going out "sarging" with you, because the minute they started displaying behaviors not in line with the PUA regimen, you'd get all p!ssy and leave to work on your own.

If some guy who was known to be a fairly average chump with women (most of the people on this board) got in touch with you and told you he wanted to go out and learn to talk to women with your help, would you have the patience to teach him? Would YOU be able to bring HIS level up?

I see a lot of PUAs on this board and a lot of them offer good advice. But the other thing I see from them is a lack of patience for people less experienced than them or not in line with the PUA regime, both in the forums AND in the field. A kind of superiority complex that says, "I'm too good at what I do to wing with someone lesser than me." That's probably why they don't come out...I wouldn't want to waste your time OR mine if that's how you feel.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
If some guy who was known to be a fairly average chump with women (most of the people on this board) got in touch with you and told you he wanted to go out and learn to talk to women with your help, would you have the patience to teach him? Would YOU be able to bring HIS level up?
Like I said, I have. I've been contacted several times from DJs for "help" and the first thing I suggest is that we go out and sarge. Out of all these pleas for help, only two have actually had the balls to go out and sarge with me and my crew.

The rest just freak out on the phone, stammer, and make excuses about why they can't go out that night. PUAs that have contacted me have been, "Yeah! let's go out this very night, no excuses!"

There is a HUGE attitude difference. One wants their hands held and the other is willing to jump into the fire. The skill level may be the same between the two, but the attitude with newbie PUA wings is that they ARE willing to go OUT and sarge, no matter how freaked out and nervous they get in public.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I winged with a natural whom i considered a friend. Damn he was good. Ended up ******ing the girl i had this insane oneitis for. It was really "eye-opening" for me. Made me search the web and find sosuave.com :)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally NEVER take one for the team.

I will go up and talk to the fat chick, so my friend can get time with the hot one, then once he gets the digits we get out of there.

"So I guess my question is for all these DJ/Keyboard Jockeys, how many of you have actually WINGED with other DJs or, more hopefully, PUAs?"
As far as these "PUA", WTF is that exactly? Does this mean they have to follow the buzzwords and go to these "workshops"? I have NEVER been out with one of these guys. I know guys who have been on sosuave I have been out with, they were ok, but none real special. The best guys I know just do it, they know it from just being born with it and learning it as they grow. You dont need sosuave, if you have good friends and a good social life.

However, a lot of people dont and need the advice and encouragement.

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
No, I'd disagree.

The only difference i see is that there are more KJs and special flowers on this board than the Masf. but yes i guess there's a reason there aint many LR or FR's on this board at all.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but yes i guess there's a reason there aint many LR or FR's on this board at all.
Well, the reason is possibly that most true DJs don't particularly care about trying to impress other guys.

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Well, the reason is possibly that most true DJs don't particularly care about trying to impress other guys.
maybe there just aint enuff true DJs around here?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe there just aint enuff true DJs around here?
Well I certainly agree with that.

From my perspective there are a number of people on this board who think they are master DJs and try to act like one, but whose egos will prevent them from ever getting close. Instead of offering good advice from their personal experience and development, they just theorise and invent stories that make them look good to everyone else - but which inevitably lead to some poor and trusting AFC screwing things up.

But I've digressed from the topic here. Personally I have never gone out with a wingman, but when out with female friends they'll often point out women who are checking me out and their accuracy is astounding.