Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how many girls reject you?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this...and in my experience for every girl I banged I got a dozen or more rejections before, it's just insane.

I'm ok looking, tall, fit, nothing particularly ugly about my appearance, fun, chilled out...
so the only reason I can think about is that women have hundreds of options nowadays. It is just like playing the lottery, it is not really about you, its just a matter of luck/probability.

Anyways, lately I've been having more rejections and flakes than ever and of course it is getting frustrating.

What about you guys? how many rejections do you usually get before finding one chick you end up fvcking?

P.S.

Last week I had a date with a chick who seemed pretty enthusiastic about it but she ended up flaking 10 minutes before. She did not text to apologise and she has not contacted me.
Another chick I met while dancing, got her number, she gave it to me and offered her fb as well. Three days later I text her and I get no reply at all.

Johari7

Reaction score
Makes sense statistically (there's more women in the world) but you can change that by being more selective. Don't always go by looks, pay attention to their body language when they're interacting with you. Personality plays a role too because some want to get to know you in hopes of getting into a relationship.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mel said:
Lately I've realised a shift in the game. Girls want commitment, and if you are giving off the im seeing more than 1 chick vibe they drop you fast as hell.
I agree with this. I was dating a chick recently, as was going well, she asked me a few times if I was dating anyone else. I dodged the question. Next thing I know she texts me saying she can't get together, and she's seeing someone that she is seeking a relationship with. Okay babe. Whatever. Some dweeb took you to dinner a few times and promised you monogamy. I get it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Rejection is the key to sexual prosperity" - Louis & Copeland.

Rejection gets us laid for several reasons.

1) It inspires us to improve.
2) We get "scent of a woman".
3) We learn from our mistakes.
4) We have good stories to tell the next girl.

Most of my best scores were preceded by a rejection by a slightly hotter girl.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
"Rejection is the key to sexual prosperity" - Louis & Copeland.

Rejection gets us laid for several reasons.

1) It inspires us to improve.
2) We get "scent of a woman".
3) We learn from our mistakes.
4) We have good stories to tell the next girl.

Most of my best scores were preceded by a rejection by a slightly hotter girl.

I always have to remind myself of that. If you are not getting rejected then you are pretty much not doing much approaching. I have to approach more girls during the day, possibly get more rejections but it's all part of building a small roster.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching for average men comes with a lot of rejection. It comes with the territory.
mel said:
Lately I've realised a shift in the game. Girls want commitment, and if you are giving off the im seeing more than 1 chick vibe they drop you fast as hell.
I don't see a "shift" in this direction, at all. Unless we're talking about women who are in their late 20's and up (getting close if not already hitting the wall). That or they don't have a lot of money and/or people who can bail them out.

The only other thing I can see is a woman who isn't that interested in you and decides that your lack of commitment (pandering) means you're not going to be of much use to her, which I think is great. The sooner she leaves the sooner you can move on to the next prospect.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have most probably had more rejections then hot dinners.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 27 and I find that the Bangbuddy game is alot drier the older the women are.

I have to hit up the 22/23 year olds for the naughty NSA fun.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I'm kind of a cherry picker so my success rate is pretty high however when I'm in a bar and just randomly approaching its extremely low probably 1 in 20
Where do you go to be a cheery picker?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Because it takes bravery to risk rejection, often a woman will lose interest if we do not take that risk. Likewise, a girl who is rejecting you will often change her mind based on the fact you were fearless. Also, once she rejects you, it's not really over forever. She will reevaluate based on your REACTION to her rejection. They learn a LOT about us based on how we handle the rejection. Do we just walk away? Do we throw a temper tantrum? Do we stalk her and make threats? Do we say "I spent $865 for nothing!!".

Finally, remember that rejections are relative. You meet a girl and she likes you. You get her number and she replies. You ask for a date and she goes. She kisses you. You get another date. Then she says no and you feel rejected. Don't forget all the milestones you achieved.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
I agree with this. I was dating a chick recently, as was going well, she asked me a few times if I was dating anyone else. I dodged the question. Next thing I know she texts me saying she can't get together, and she's seeing someone that she is seeking a relationship with. Okay babe. Whatever. Some dweeb took you to dinner a few times and promised you monogamy. I get it.

I LOL'd at the some dweeb part. Definitely using that.

18WheelsOfSteel

Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Clooney is married. Let's not go the binary route now.

I'd imagine the reasons are the same for why you crave monogamy so much.

Enjoying the company of a woman who cares for you, building a family, etc.

Your belief seems to center round the idea that either a man wants or must be monogamous for life or embraces and attitude of casual sex/serial short term monogamy.

I simply understand this to be a false dichotomy and appreciate that the two don't need to be mutually exclusive nor are they in several societies that don't have the rigid, and in my opinion flawed, moral code that conflicts with what women would actually be willing to tolerate.
sounds good, where can i find women who tolerate this