Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many girls have you done, the poll

How many ladies

Votes: 81 26.6%

Votes: 34 11.2%

Votes: 26 8.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 48 15.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 45 14.8%
  • 21-40

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • 41-70

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • 71-99

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

freshstartin2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a THIRD of the forum hasn't gotten laid yet?!? I better stop asking for advice and GIVING it instead!

thinktank1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
just found this thread...after looking at the numbers...it seems the demography of the people really doesnt change over time :)

Reaction score
I have only had sex with 11 girls, an a model, but i had to get her drunk. Te best sex ive had was underwater below a bridge at he beach. When you hold your breath, it fills good.

DonJerky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 24 and I've banged 38 chicks. This number is super low for me because I spent college dating a girl the whole time while cheating on her in the summers. She studied in France for a year and and i only bagged about 8-10 that year. I spent the whole time drunk in college, but man if I woulda realized it's easier to get girls sober, i woulda been over 100 in college. Now I'm sober and I have a nice rotation of about 5-6 girls I bang/get BJs from. Problem for me is I'm getting sick of the Roto, and I need some fresh meat, so to speak.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SJC,
Don't forget that there are some guys on this site who have become masters. That's why the 4% is so high. On Sosuave there is a mixture of virgins and players that isn't seen in the real world.

DonJerky,
38 is low?!

What is your trick to getting girls?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 24, i'm in the 21-40 range...think I'm around 30, not 100% sure though.

If I could turn back time I would only got with 5 of them. Not that the others were all ugly or anything, but a horrible lay is still a lay right?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL of course sex is sex. The only that doesn't count are hookers. Well I say only the first one counts. But if anybody was with more than one, the rest don't mean a thing.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
There is a huge difference between being a virgin at 16-18 than being a virgin at 30.

I would say that 90% of guys that lost their virginity did it between 16 and 20 or in High School or college.

I'm betting that most of the 30% who voted virgin are in High School or college and there is nothing wrong with that.

I do think that nobody should be a virgin at 25 unless they absolutely refuse to have sex. If they want to have sex and haven't had an opportunity and are 25 years old, something went wrong and they should just get hooker to correct life's mistake.

I lost my virginity to a hooker when I was 23 and within 6 months I had sex with two additional women that I met through unconventional means with women that I would normally not even consider. If I didn't go for the hooker I would never have had those experiences.
I think you're right. There is a bit of a glut of younger guys on here at the moment, including myself. I don't expect this to change for at least 6 more months - then a lot of good shiz will happen for me. I become an adult (how can you Americans not be allowed to drink till 21? How does your clubbing work?), I'll be entering a quite large university with few people I know (but the two I do is my best female friend and her bf, who is a fairly good mate and could be made into a decent wing), and I'll be a medic. :up:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I do think that nobody should be a virgin at 25 unless they absolutely refuse to have sex. If they want to have sex and haven't had an opportunity and are 25 years old, something went wrong and they should just get hooker to correct life's mistake.

Fair enough. Analogy being if you want to be rich and haven't had the opportunity and you are 25 years old or older, something went wrong and you should just rob a bank to correct life's mistake.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
I think you're right. There is a bit of a glut of younger guys on here at the moment, including myself. I don't expect this to change for at least 6 more months - then a lot of good shiz will happen for me. I become an adult (how can you Americans not be allowed to drink till 21? How does your clubbing work?), I'll be entering a quite large university with few people I know (but the two I do is my best female friend and her bf, who is a fairly good mate and could be made into a decent wing), and I'll be a medic. :up:
One of the reasons that Americans don't drink until 21 is the problem of drunk driving. If 18 year old's could drink, the number of drunk driving incidents would skyrocket. I think the system is fine the way it is.

We have two types of clubs. 18+ and 21+. The 18+ clubs have a bar and they check your ID if you want a drink. The 21+ clubs simply don't let in anybody under 21.

DonJuan11 said:
Fair enough. Analogy being if you want to be rich and haven't had the opportunity and you are 25 years old or older, something went wrong and you should just rob a bank to correct life's mistake.
Eh, not quite. Robbing a bank is a felony. Getting a hooker is a victimless crime (I don't want to get into a topic about the sex trade and stuff.)

A better example is if somebody is 25 doesn't have any money, he should put some real effort into looking for a job instead of hoping a job would find him, which obviously hasn't happened. Even then the example doesn't quite work.

My whole point is that if somebody is 25 or older and still a virgin, drastic measures should be taken. I don't really advocate hookers anymore but something has to be done, because leaving it up to fate is obviously not working.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
One of the reasons that Americans don't drink until 21 is the problem of drunk driving. If 18 year old's could drink, the number of drunk driving incidents would skyrocket. I think the system is fine the way it is.

We have two types of clubs. 18+ and 21+. The 18+ clubs have a bar and they check your ID if you want a drink. The 21+ clubs simply don't let in anybody under 21.
Damn your culture has issues. To be fair though, alot of swanky bars and VIP clubs (typically gentleman's abodes [no, not strip clubs, proper old-school, cigar and whisky type places], and those that play jazz) have a 21+ policy.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
My whole point is that if somebody is 25 or older and still a virgin, drastic measures should be taken. I don't really advocate hookers anymore but something has to be done, because leaving it up to fate is obviously not working.
That statement makes no sense. If drastic measures should be taken if somebody is 25 or older and hasn't had sex, then drastic measures should be taken if somebody is 25 or older and hasn't gone rock climbing, drank Coke, drove a car, watched a hockey game, had brunch, listened to music, been traveling, gone to school, etc, etc, etc.

You can't limit your thinking to sex because you want to. When you do that, then logic falls out the window in every other aspect or category in life.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My whole point is if somebody wants to have sex and they haven't had it by 25. It means that something went wrong. If they want sex they need to do something different.

Listing other activities has nothing to do with it.

Edit: I'm out of posts.
That statement makes no sense. If drastic measures should be taken if somebody is 25 or older and hasn't had sex, then drastic measures should be taken if somebody is 25 or older and hasn't gone rock climbing, drank Coke, drove a car, watched a hockey game, had brunch, listened to music, been traveling, gone to school, etc, etc, etc.

You can't limit your thinking to sex because you want to. When you do that, then logic falls out the window in every other aspect or category in life.

This statement can be applied to anything in life. Listing other activities has everything to do with it.
And that is where you are wrong.

Having sex is different from doing other activities in life.

Sex with women is something that is supposed to happen naturally. Do you disagree with me on that?

On average most people lose their virginity 16-20. The most common age is 17. Do I still have you?

There are only two reasons why somebody over 20 is a virgin. Either they don't want to have sex, or they can't. Not wanting to have sex is obvious. Can't have sex either means they are physically unable to have sex or they simply can't find somebody to have sex with. Still here?

So now we get to the original point. If somebody is 25 and a virgin, they are well past the point where they should have naturally lost their virginity. If they are choosing to be celibate then that is fine. But if they want to have sex and are physically able to do so but they can't find somebody to have sex with, do you see that something went wrong?

If they continue to do what they are doing, there is a big chance that they will remain a virgin.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Last edited:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
My whole point is if somebody wants to have sex and they haven't had it by 25. It means that something went wrong. If they want sex they need to do something different.
This statement can be applied to anything in life. Listing other activities has everything to do with it.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only 18 and still in highschool, so the only girl i've fvcked was my ex gf

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going on 17.. I actually remember all the girls, and their names. Kinda surprising. You said you wanted details, so I'll dissect each one. I'm going to keep the names anonymous though, for obvious reasons.

T-HB7: Took my virginity. I was like 16 and she was 18. She was an older woman that rocked my world and showed me the world of sex, I turned into a feign ever sense. We only dated for 2 weeks, haha.

S-HB6: Random hook up a party. I never even got off, but I remember being in her. She kept complaining that it was hurting and I was too big for her. So I was like okay, whatever. Girl hit me up a few days later, and wanted to try ****ing again when we were both sober but I told her no, I realized that she was only cute when I was drunk.

C-HB8.5: My first mexican. Really cute. Nice ass and tits, nice face. Kinda had that emo/scene girl look, but she pulled it off well. The only thing that sucked was that she was my buddies ex-gf, and after he found out I ****ed her, we stopped being friends. Oh well.

C-HB8: Another mexican. Fun girl. She actually showed me a few things, positions etc.. I ****ed her a few more times up until she moved away.

B-HB6: Probably one of the lower end girls I ****ed. She was kinda a bigger girl, but had an amazing pair of tits to make up for it. Or so I thought.. I swear as soon as I took her bra off the perkyness just went away and they went ka-plop! And me, being the drunk idiot that I am I went a long with it. I met her at a party and we drove to her apartment to ****, as soon as I was done, I made her take me back the party. Haha.

A-HB7.5: Cute girl. She was a freshman. I took her virginity. Don't know what else to say. She was kinda "ouch ouch" at first, but I just ****ing went for the kill and ****ed her brains out and she loved it.

L-HB8: Another cute "scene girl". The story behind this chick is kinda funny. I was talking to another girl on myspace, and I was planning on getting with her. (These were out of town chicks) showed up at the party, and I am with the other girl making out and the party gets busted. So we end up going to another chicks house after the cops let us go (under certain conditions), and this L girl was there and I ended up ****ing her in a closet. We went on to become good friends, and she was a good **** buddy for a long time up until she got a boyfriend.

T-HB7: This girl I met at court (also a scenie weenie). (After that party that got busted.) And I got her number right then in there. She was at the party that got busted, but I didn't remember her.. anyways. Got her number and set up a meet up with her. Drove out of town to see her and its her and her friend and me and my buddy. We got a ton of alchy but no place to drink, so the other girl gets one of her moms friends to give us a place to crash. It was like a ****ing mansion, it was like 5 levels high. I ****ed her in one of the guests rooms, and then again in the bathroom. Amazing house... haha. Turned this girl into a **** buddy for a long time too, up until she got attached and wanted to date me. And pretty pulled the "you date me, or we don't **** anymore" card.. so I was like oh, alright.

A-HB8: Another out of town chick. (scene girl with a hott ass half sleeve and chest peice) This girl was from cali. I don't really remember how this happened.. it just kind of happened. She kept giving me IOIs from the very start. We were in cali to see a friend of ours, and they were having a party and she was there. We ended up sharing a bed out in the living room, and we happened to ****.

B-HB6: Another low end chick, I am sad to say. (At least I'm being honest.) This is the girl that gave me my red wings. (If any of you don't know what that is.. I basically ****ed her while she was on her period) wasn't my fault though she didnt fvcking tell me!. I just pulled my d!ck out and my condom was covered in blood... I was ****ing disgusted... this is one of those ****s that I try to forget about. :/

M-HB7.5: This was another scene girl. (I just went through a phase where I couldn't get enough... what can i say) she was really cute, perfect ass. Decent tits, and had that scene hair that made me go wild. Tight ass pvssy.. I'm sad I only got to fvck her twice.

K-HB8: Scene chick I met in vegas at a party. Ended up ****ing her in a bathroom. This girl was hott, but I felt really dirty after I ****ed her, found out she had slept with over 10+ guys, immediately got tested afterwards. Thank god, I came out clean.

N-HB7.5: Another scene girl, was kinda young. Had always been friends with her and knew her through school. She dated a couple of my buddies. Was hanging out with her one night having a kickback drinking and it just ended up happening, I ****ed her on my buddies bed while he was in the other room with her friend.

K-HB9: I dated this girl for 8 months. Got the oneitis, the whole deal. She was probably one of the hottest girls I've ever been with. It kinda sucks we broke up. I took her virginity, showed her a fun and good time the whole deal when we were dating. Oh well... over it!

L-HB6: Another low end. I must of gotten desperate after the break up. And went and ****ed a horse face. At least I was drunk... so it kinda gives me an excuse, but not really. Never talked to her again after that. haha.

K-HB7: This girl was alright. She was a freak, she had ner nipples pierced and was wild as ****. I must had been out of the loop for so long, with all that intimate sex having a gf for so long, then this girl just came and rocked my world.. she's basically the girl I'm currently ****ing right now.

So yeah... that's pretty much it. I hope you liked my little commentaries..

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the 21-40 range. I could have banged more, but the ones I turned down just didn't cut it looks-wise.

I think the numbers are pretty evenly split:

1/3 ex-gf/short flings (yay serial monogamy)
1/3 cold approach (typically bars & clubs)
1/3 social circle (typically from parties)

Add up the numbers and 2/3 were one night stands.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Scars, 17 girls and only 19 years old! BTW the details I meant where did you meet her and how did you get them to have sex with you? Are there any methods you use or philosophies you have? Stuff like that to help other people get better with women.

In all honesty there are too many guys like me who don't have a clue asking for help and not enough guys who know what they are doing posting advice.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh okay, my bad. Yes I guess I'm doing pretty good for my age. Although the guys I have always rolled with who are the same age as me, are in the 40+. So when I compare myself to them I feel little, but then again I come to the boards and there are still guys here who still haven't even seen a vagina in real life.. and I feel for you guys, so I'm going to try and post some techniques. I'm not claiming to be an uber pick-up god either. Maybe I've just gotten extremely lucky, or the girls I've met were slutty, or maybe I just played my cards right. I think it's safe to say that I just found a routine that works for me, and I've just always stuck with it.

Most of my lays are from ONS. I'm all about speed seduction. I'm also a big partyer, so a lot of times drugs and alcohol are involved. Usually I just hit up a party and try to be friend and talk to everyone, then I start talking to my target. Just be funny and confident, and then try to isolate them. It always helps to have a wingman. If it werent for my wingman I would be nothing, seriously. And he would be nothing without me. I think guys often forget the value of a wingman. They keep the **** blockers at bay, they keep you from getting with that fatty when your hella drunk, and they up talk you and always make you sound funny interesting and attractive around all the ladies.

I just learned a lot of party game, through trial and error. I wish I had more to say about it.. but I really don't even know how I do it. It just kind of happens.

I've also done a fair bit of online game. If you read my other post, you saw that I mentioned myspace. This goes both ways though. I always try to make sure if I'm meeting a girl online it's at a party. Why? Well, there have been a couple of times where I went to go see a girl and she was fat or ugly and just had the "angles", but luckily, I was already at a party, and I end up hooking up with another girl. I mentioned this in my other post when I ended up getting with that girl best friend... ooops. But hey, she was way cuter. As for techniques I used, I just try to be funny and confident. I travel and go out of town a lot.. me and my buddies have a lot of fun and crazy stories. Actually for being as young as I am, we've been through a lot, and it kinda helps us. We always have these crazy DHV stories and the ladies just eat it up. We're all just really ****y, but also very sexual. I like to think of myself as spontaneous.. one of my favorite moves is to just grab a girl mid sentence while she is talking and just make out with her. And if you wanna fvck a girl, then you better learn the art of isolation. Isolation isolation isolation! Learn it! I've banged a few girls in my car before. If you know the girl wants it, then don't beat around the bush. Seriously.. there's been a couple times where I was driving around with a girl. I stop the car, and start to kiss her. Things get heated and I stop and say "do you wanna take this to the backseat" almost always they say yes... and I've layed a few girls in the back of my car. And I used to drive a ford focus... those things are tiny.

Lets see.. there's been a few in my social circle. Friends that I happened to fvck later on. Basically you just got to always project your sexuality to them anytime you see them. Always be playful and flirty. These are the girls I would only talk to like maybe once a month. It was just kinda like oh hey, whats up. And I would bust their balls and flirt with them hardcore until one day we just hung out.. then I isolated them and just fvcked them.

So as for my techniques.. I don't think I really have any. Just the same basic stuff you learn hear just APPLIED. You guys can't be afraid to escalate too. You may think you're with an innocent girl, but dude, just keep on going. You may kiss her, and like damn, I like that. Then you feel her tits and your like OMG, I can't believe she is letting me do this, I should stop! I dont wanna take advantage of this.... NOPE you keep going mother fvcker! Do not be afraid. Keep escalating and taking it higher and higher. Occasionally you get those girls who will just not put out, they run a bunch of anti-slut defences and you run right through them all, still. Just some girls are a little more classy, and those are the ones I go crazy for. It's always fun to **** them later, because it seems more like a challenge. But anyway... seriously, it's all about escalation... I used to be afraid too, I didn't want the girl to think I was perverted, or just wanted her for sex, or she was too nice and respectful to do that... pffft. It's all BS. Escalate, and isolate!

I wish I had more to say.. and hopefully I helped SOMEBODY out there..

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Scars, that was an awesome post. I'm going to make a list of guys to pay attention to on this site and you are one of them.

There are some things that I'm starting to notice that you and all other guys that are good with women have in common.

The most important things seem to be confident and to project sexuality.