Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many girls have you done, the poll

How many ladies

Votes: 81 26.6%

Votes: 34 11.2%

Votes: 26 8.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 48 15.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 45 14.8%
  • 21-40

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • 41-70

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • 71-99

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't some of you guys hook up with a prostitute just to experience a vagina? When I was a virgin at 16 I was considering just finding a prostitute and get my penis inside her, just to at least feel what sex is all about (no passion but you get at least an idea). Paying a woman to pleasure her might be pretty low but it might boost up your confidence to walk on the street while knowing you aren't a virgin. I can imagine being 30 and not felt a vagina yet. Just saying.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between being a virgin at 16-18 than being a virgin at 30.

I would say that 90% of guys that lost their virginity did it between 16 and 20 or in High School or college.

I'm betting that most of the 30% who voted virgin are in High School or college and there is nothing wrong with that.

I do think that nobody should be a virgin at 25 unless they absolutely refuse to have sex. If they want to have sex and haven't had an opportunity and are 25 years old, something went wrong and they should just get hooker to correct life's mistake.

I lost my virginity to a hooker when I was 23 and within 6 months I had sex with two additional women that I met through unconventional means with women that I would normally not even consider. If I didn't go for the hooker I would never have had those experiences.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can we get a more up to date version of this thread? ive moved up 2 brackets since its been around :)

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
can we get a more up to date version of this thread? ive moved up 2 brackets since its been around :)
So you're now up to "2", right? :crackup:

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 15, but I have more discriminating tastes now. I would feel like a man-whore if I did more than say, 40 or so.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Corona said:
So you're now up to "2", right? :crackup:
Im at 8, didnt make any efforts with women untill i was 18 though, Im 21 now and ive been in relationships during this time and im in one now.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around 30. Mostly random pickups at clubs and bars. Only had one LTR and the rest has been during a 3 year period as single since i became sexually active at 18.

Still don't feel like i'm any good with women. Nowhere even remotely close to where i want to be.

I prefer quality over quantity though, so trying to up my standards now. I've contributed to the charity-cause of banging warpigs once or thrice...

Shouldn't those be deductable? :p

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are apparently 20 people that should be writing articles for the site and selling books, instead of posting on here...

BetterThanBond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose 21-40 but it might be 11-20

12-15 were the kind of girls that any guy would have done, i remember this one girl where 4 of the 6 closest buddies of mine nailed her.
3 were girlfriends
there may have been a few good one-nighters in there
4 Milfs between 32-40. This one girl i remember i just turned 18 she was 32 and had 3 kids. 2 were 10 year old twins but they lived with there father but she had a 14 year old daughter that lived with her. It was very weird because she'd be squeling out with her daughter in the next room, then id see her in the mornings
A few of those 12-15 were double teams, and a few I wouldnt have told my closest friends about. Alot of them were "too" easy, the type you havnt met yet but you know before they even get there that you'll be bangin' them that night.

If I were pickier it probably would have been 5-10

But my good friend used to pick up a different chick and nail her every night
At least 150-200 different chicks a year

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many Virgins in here. Get out and stop posting.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not lyieng. Only 4. sorry!
Please give me strenght to go to the next level!!

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the 6-10 area...

before I came to these boards a virgin. Did a lot of reading, met a few girls, got many number, kissed a few, but in the end still a virgin. I was addicted to the net and my computer. But I left all of that behind when I went to college. I flipped a 180. My social life expanded and girls weren't the only thing that made me happy.

There's only one girl I had sex with that wasn't of quality... Once the ball started rolling there was no turning back, lol. Anyway sometimes i feel like a b*tch for not closing girls that I know i could have. Overall I'm about quality over quantity.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably had sex in the 60s range...

but with 2 girls :p, lost it at 18 and they happened less than a year of another. girlfriend now. First was probably a 6 (dumb ***** but she loved my ****), the second is a solid 8

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted zero because I havn't acutally had sex yet, but there is a chick who acutally told me straight out she would. Only prob is I don't have feelings for her, and I want my first time to be someone I like. So yeah, zero, but could be one easy.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 0.

I'm quite curious as to what you guys in the high numbers do for clothing. Do you invest a whole lot of money on clothing? Or just buy some cheap sh*t from Target?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Target_100 will always be considered a unique and innovative womanizer. He has as of today banged 26 chicks. 1 of them was obese and "Target" was drunk. Sorry for that. I refer to that "incident" as the LOLCHICK incident. She was cute and young but about 185lbs... (She sucked some crazy c0ck btw.)

Anyway. Enough with the 3.rd person talk. I wish you all good luck and sarge like a mofo. Oh... you wanna see some pix of my finer "dates"?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite curious as to what you guys in the high numbers do for clothing. Do you invest a whole lot of money on clothing? Or just buy some cheap sh*t from Target?
I try to stay relatively in fashion, it is ultimately what looks good on you what yo feel comfortable in. Feeling like you look good goes a long way with body language. Also, don't skimp on the scent, ALWAYS be smelling good. This is often overlooked by guys but is VERY helpful to keep in mind.

wizer

Reaction score
I'm in my mid 40's. I was married and with the same woman with no cheating for 18 years. So between age 16 and now, taking into account that I was with the same woman for almost half my life, 17 women isn't too shabby...