Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't kept track but probably not all that many. As the amount of time I've been truly single or spinning plates hasn't been that much. I've been in some sort of relationship most of my life. As well as being married over a decade. And I haven't cheated. Ever. Also, I don't count just a BJ as sex. Since 18, as a middle aged guy, maybe 3 years of actual singleness. Maybe.

cush21

Reaction score
Like 42 lol, 28 years old.

For me it all changed after going to the gym and getting a decent haircut during my uni days. Prior to that I was invisible

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent one whole night the other day to answer this exact question, which, funnily enough, was asked by one of the last chicks I've pumped, and the answer was on the tip o my tongue.

Anyway, since that chick, there's been two more, so I'm now at 97!

Which I think is great actually!

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped counting around 100, but I'd say I'm around 180-200 at this point.

I'm in my early 30's and started to really get into 'game' around the time I was 22/23 years old.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 5-10 and I’m 29. is that bad ?
Laycount is nonsense, it's much more important what you learned from your relationships.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a lot but also got hurt a lot. I’m a guy that learns through pain since my old man’s leather belt
I'm a man who learns through joy, after I posted my father's photo on my dartboard with a couple of throwing knives in it.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One and a half, I say half because I only had oral with the second girl. The second one was over 3 years ago and nothing since.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
35-40, most when I was in my 20s-30s and playing hard.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost count at 100. I'm 51.

That's not a flex by the way. I'd say 50% to 60% were sub 6's.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost count at 100. I'm 51.

That's not a flex by the way. I'd say 50% to 60% were sub 6's.
Feasting on low quality food is still feasting.

Low quality women are still women with emotions and are still like leaves being blown in the wind. They don't care if your way above smv, she can be obese and you jacked. Still need to game her in order for her to want to fvck. The game may be easier, but I'm thinking it isn't due to the abundance they still have. Since they can't comprehend men just wanting to use them instead of a hand, they still have all the negative aspects women with options have. They still get crippled by choice.

Last edited:

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said.

I think a big thing in this community is the misconception that if they are lower value it sort of "doesn't count' because it's somewhat easier to game them. And in a sense it is. But like you said...you still have to display value enough for them to sleep with you.

We all know women highly over estimate their worth. So much so that the lesser value ones are actually harder to pull than higher value.

I work from coffee shops most days (I can work from anywhere) and I see and talk to all types of people coming in and out. You know how many 5s are cold to me (Even when I'm just making lame ass conversation)? Way more than solid 7's. It's hysterical and fascinating.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
25 but ****ed things about with another 30 . If I had more competent game when I was younger I would probably be sitting at 50 now .

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost exact count, but not as many as I'd like.

TO OTHER POSTERS: Did you ever hit a number of lays where you stopped improving and it became unsatisfying?