how many chances does a girl get?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are getting to know a girl but due to distance cannot meet for a while. So instead i want to set up skype dates as opposed to proper dates. If a girl is ill can she still talk on the phone? If she really likes you they will? Im hearing excuses that she cannot skype or call me as she is busy and ill and is stressed as she is moving to a new job.

Do i say something and move on or do i stick with it and understand her..i dont want to get played

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
You are getting to know a girl but due to distance cannot meet for a while. So instead i want to set up skype dates as opposed to proper dates. If a girl is ill can she still talk on the phone? If she really likes you they will? Im hearing excuses that she cannot skype or call me as she is busy and ill and is stressed as she is moving to a new job.

Do i say something and move on or do i stick with it and understand her..i dont want to get played
Skype dates?? Are you for real?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to keep an open door policy with women. I have really had good results with this because when you least expect it you get a knock on the door and sometimes when you need it most.

The first rule of this is not to commit to anything unless you have commitment first and you want to of course.

In your case I think it's beta as hell to try to have a long distance relationship with Skype. It just screams that you have no other options and of course her being a women she has limitless options. You're just gonna get replaced or butthurt dude, really. Save your pride and interest for when she's back in town.

No reason to cut her off or go NC man, just let her call you. Maybe reach out to her every couple months, bang other women. Be a man of value, a man with options that are better than Skype, at least pretend lol. Remember the #1 thing that attracts women is a man with power. Sitting home on Skype makes you look like a chump. And if you do Skype with her make sure you are somewhere cool on a laptop or tablet, not home. Starbucks at least...

My 2 cents..

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far of a distance is it? And I've skyped with a girl before but I never considered it a "date". That's laughable in my opinion.

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clearly you lack options.

you should aquire some female companions within your local area and then you wouldn't worry so much about a chick so far away that you need to Skype in order to contact her.

Guarantee she will have at the very least a couple of male orbiters.

she doesn't have time to Skype? Bullshiit - the truth is that she doesn't have time for YOU.

Cut her loose and leave the ball in her court - you are way too invested in this chick.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl can have as many chances as she wants just as long as I get paid first.

Example: A girl invited me along to something. That night I invited her back to my place. She said no. The next day she rang me up and said she had a dream about me. Yes one of those dreams. Pushed for more and she played games. Fast forward a month or two of on-and-off silly games and she invited me along somewhere else. I invited her back to my place and she finally came back.

I think what did it was making sure she showed interest in me (i.e. paid me) first.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Skype dates?? Are you for real?
:crackup:

OP, come on man, drop that sh1t. Get rid of her FOR GOOD and find and REAL women.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
seriously fogitabadit. If you have a car, and a little bit of coin, go out meet women. Meet women through your social circle, or through your friends social circles.

I used to chat with this chinese girl online. If you look back in my thread history you will see. She was crazy though. She sent me pvssy pics, was offering to send me money when I lost my job, she was planning on lying to her parents to come and meet me when she graduated.

I eventually told her look this is unrealistic, please stop calling me. She did eventually.

The only women interested in ldr's are emotionally unstable and/or just looking for some validation, or to be desired.