Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many are buying before the coming gun control?

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The SCOTUS has respectfully begged to disagree with you. OMG! :rolleyes:

You're trying a classic strawman argument here. All I said is that the 2nd is not about hunting or hobby use, it's about citizens protecting themselves with a specific point made (not by ME, by the framers for godsake) of discussing "security of a free State".

Go argue with THEM if you don't like it, I'm just repeating the facts man.
Actually you said that teh second amendment was about a citizen army. But I guess you just chose to ignore that. Oh well, ya just cant discuss with some people.

thedeparted said:
since that's exactly the type of gun that Obama wants to ban.
Im glad you are doing it solely out of spite.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Actually you said that teh second amendment was about a citizen army. But I guess you just chose to ignore that.
Did you read the SCOTUS judgment? Have a look please.

U

user43770

bigjohnson said:
Did you read the SCOTUS judgment? Have a look please.

bigjohnson, I guess you were right about my usage of "assault rifle." I just assumed that that was what AR stood for. Plus, everybody I know refers to them as such.

On another note, I'm pretty sure guys like In Motion are anti-gun because they fear what they don't understand.

I think I'm going to get the H&K USP instead of the Sig, btw.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
bigjohnson, I guess you were right about my usage of "assault rifle." I just assumed that that was what AR stood for. Plus, everybody I know refers to them as such.
Yes you're right it's a very common misuse. Sorry if I was abrasive but I'm glad you know the difference now. It shouldn't matter but the term has been demonized such that any weapon referred to in that way falls under a sort of cloud.

I like my Glocks (AKA Blocks), but if the large grips don't fit you then the USP is a good choice as well. I also like the Springfield XD series, you might give them a glance. All my Glocks and the XD-45 have been stone reliable.

If you are thinking of carry the Kahr pistols are likely a better mix of capability vs size. I like the XX-4044 lines, particularly the KP-4044.

U

user43770

bigjohnson said:
I like my Glocks (AKA Blocks), but if the large grips don't fit you then the USP is a good choice as well. I also like the Springfield XD series, you might give them a glance. All my Glocks and the XD-45 have been stone reliable.

If you are thinking of carry the Kahr pistols are likely a better mix of capability vs size. I like the XX-4044 lines, particularly the KP-4044.
I actually already have a Glock 23 for CC. The reason I'm shopping is because I have a little bit of money to blow and I really like the H&Ks. You're actually not the first person to recommend Kahr to me. I might have to check them out, as well. I do like the ergonomics of the XD; affordable too.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I actually already have a Glock 23 for CC. The reason I'm shopping is because I have a little bit of money to blow and I really like the H&Ks. You're actually not the first person to recommend Kahr to me. I might have to check them out, as well. I do like the ergonomics of the XD; affordable too.

One of my Glocks is a G32 which is the same frame as your 23 but chambered for 357 Sig.

Love that thing.

I had a SS frame Kahr and it was awesome but sort of heavy for a waistband carry scenario so I gave it to my Dad as a pocket gun. The KP is polymer frame and quite a lot lighter, give it a look. The 4044 is all stainless but they add a black finish over it, which I prefer. I think the number for bare stainless (which will not rub out in places like the black will) is 4043 but don't hold me to that.

The poly Kahr is on my personal want list.