Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How low will you go?

Tarfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am wondering, we are constantly eating girls on a scale of 1 to 10. It's kind funny to me actually thinking about it. You read through these boards and it seems like every girl we talk to is a 7 or up.

I'm not mathemetician, but 5 is average, middle of the pack. Obviously, rating women is highly subjective. But how low on the scale are you willing to go?

Generally speaking, I go for women 5 and up. But I will snag up a 4 from time to time if I absolutely have to smash something. Bring on the shame!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though the scale followed correctly would mean 5 to be average. Most men here say 6 or 7 to say a girl is pretty but not paticularly special. Which should be average but not how most men rate, including me.

Never dipped extremely low on the scale. Lowest I got is 5.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality is all that matters, bruh.

logicallefty

Reaction score
We all have our own scale. Some guys' 10 would be Hollywood type. Others would be girl next door. Some might be local stripper girl. To each their own. I tend to be attracted to geeky chicks with somewhat of a brain. And I don't care how good they look on my or any scale if they exhibit certain behaviors I boot them. Next...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i cannot get aroused under 7 and generally only go for 8 and above.
for LTR these need hard qualifiers as they likely have ridden the CC abit.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
We all have our own scale. Some guys' 10 would be Hollywood type. Others would be girl next door. Some might be local stripper girl. To each their own. I tend to be attracted to geeky chicks with somewhat of a brain. And I don't care how good they look on my or any scale if they exhibit certain behaviors I boot them. Next...
Exactly, it's completely subjective.

Not to mention if somebody catches the feels pretty fast......they start to see her with
rose tinted spectacles. Pedastalising women will usually push her "perceived beauty" through
the roof....

I think it's important to remember that women are generally very front end loaded when it comes to their looks.
Meaning a lot of time is spent putting on makeup, the hight heel shoes, the hair done, the fake nails and eyelashes......

Let me see her when she's doing her laundry on a Saturday morning...

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it is like this
0-4 who cares about rating biatchs in this range you know
5 would fvck if nobody would know
6 would fvck and would not hide it but I would not tell my bros about it if not asked
7 would fvck and would tell my bros about it if if fits into conversation
8 would fvck and would tell my bros about it as soon as I meet them
9 would fvck and would text my bros about it while fvckin her
10 no b¡tch is a 10

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
maybe no bitches are 10's, but many good women are. Perhaps you just aint man enough to get any such ladies?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It reminds my of the following expression that I used
to hear years ago, people justifying banging women who were not
the....em.....prettiest.....

"you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire"

....maybe they weren't justifying. Maybe they truly didn't give a fvck....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the action and the moment.

Friday evening after gym I would bang a 5 if she comes to my house without stressing me.

Monday 10 pm I probably wouldnt even reply to a message from her.

I would have sex with a 7 if it require me to go out and have a drink with her on a weekend but I wouldnt drive to reach her or spend a night with her and her friends but would probably do for an 8 and almost surely for a 9.

Given the choice between banging a 7 which lives next door and that I can join on weekend right after the gym or driving in the traffic and looking for parking and attend an house party for 5 hours to bang a 9, I would probably pick the 7 next door.

So its not about the value of the girl but also the moment and the necessary work.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 or higher is game on

Between 6 and 7 is the gray area, depends how she plays her cards

Anything below a 6 and she'll need a miracle

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am wondering, we are constantly eating girls on a scale of 1 to 10. It's kind funny to me actually thinking about it. You read through these boards and it seems like every girl we talk to is a 7 or up.

I'm not mathemetician, but 5 is average, middle of the pack. Obviously, rating women is highly subjective. But how low on the scale are you willing to go?

Generally speaking, I go for women 5 and up. But I will snag up a 4 from time to time if I absolutely have to smash something. Bring on the shame!
I'd rather use my hand than go lower than a 6...and that's sparingly...typically I'm only looking for 7 or better...

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the action and the moment.

Friday evening after gym I would bang a 5 if she comes to my house without stressing me.

Monday 10 pm I probably wouldnt even reply to a message from her.

I would have sex with a 7 if it require me to go out and have a drink with her on a weekend but I wouldnt drive to reach her or spend a night with her and her friends but would probably do for an 8 and almost surely for a 9.

Given the choice between banging a 7 which lives next door and that I can join on weekend right after the gym or driving in the traffic and looking for parking and attend an house party for 5 hours to bang a 9, I would probably pick the 7 next door.

So its not about the value of the girl but also the moment and the necessary work.
You also have standards....

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, EVERY man here has 9's crawling out of his socks. Fvcking liars.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 or 9

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Random thoughts this thread conjured up-

Take pictures. I have noticed I always think a girl is hotter in person than in photos. Maybe its brain chemistry or just that typically photos make everyone look worse...but, the next day, that 9 you swooning over, aint so 9 anymore....AT ALL. The very few that pass the "picture in the morning" test, might actually be as hot as you think.

Id smash a 5. Sh!t I pretty much dated one for a long time. But now, my greatest fear is not anyone finding out, or feeling icky or desperate the next day, or feeling like I lowered my standards...MY greatest fear is catching an STD or getting an uglier chick pregnant. Its shallow, I know, but if it happens with a very hot girl...well, at least there is that.

Having said that, shortly after I came to SS, I decided 8's or better, no matter what. I spent enough time in my life with slowly degrading hotness, that I would work on myself and my game enough to only burn my energies and efforts on hotter woman. This mindset worked pretty well in fact. I did pretty good keeping that rule with a pretty tight deviation curve. BUT!!!!.... Its true what they say about the hot/crazy scale. The better looking they get, the harder it is to be with them. They are crazier, more disrespectful, and flakier, the hotter they are. Especially if you are dating up, or they think they are dating down. No matter really how you act, its just generally more difficult from hello to goodbye, no matter how long that is. And if hello is easy, than watch out, cause goodbye could ruin you.
I have recently loosened my standards a little bit in search of easy. It, has also worked. They are indeed easier and life is more pleasant. However, I feel more in perpetual search mode, for hotter.
So I am thinking, 8 is great, that a good number to settle into.H B- all day.

Also true- The lower the SMV the better at sex. They know they need to compensate. They are also better at massages and cooking.

Body or face?....I still cant decide. Anybody?

6 but young, or 8 but old?

9, but 4 inches taller than you?

Of course we all say we approached a 7-8 because that's what we all see ourselves as, in spite of reality.

Also, no one really "approaches" a 6 or less, they are just "there". I dont go to the grocery store and ponder over ketchup, I just purchase it. I know where it is, I put it in my basket, and I take it home. When I am out of ketchup I buy more.

I think we all just want 1 SMV point higher than ourselves. You know what too, thats what I see in almost every relationship I have ever seen or can think of. One person always has the juice, and the other, has the squeeze.

The lowest I would go is a 5, but I really dont think that will ever happen again.