How long to wait

nvtool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a fun friday night. On Sunday, she found me on facebook/msn and we talked for a while. Then on Monday, we talked very briefly (i initiated the contact). It's Tuesday now...I think I should wait till tomorrow or so and then ask her out, otherwise it's too much contact in too little time? What do you guys think?

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
I think you want to see her again soon. Tell her, I want to meet you again soon and find out more about you. Then take her out to a place where she can enjoy being with a man and you can enjoy being with a woman. I don't know, but not a movie, lol

nvtool

Don Juan
Reaction score
We talked everyday since Sunday, granted briefly. I feel like I should lay off for a bit and then ask her out, despite some serious kino on Friday. I don't know...don't really wanna screw this up though.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if your gut feeling is like its too soon it probably is. Give it a day or so, one day of no contact isn't going to screw anything up imo and it gives her space and time to miss your attention

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen said:
I think that if your gut feeling is like its too soon it probably is. Give it a day or so, one day of no contact isn't going to screw anything up imo and it gives her space and time to miss your attention
:up: We're on the same page. I'd go without contact for a day, maybe two. Throw a little curve ball in there. Then initiate contact and ask her out again.

Do it on your terms. Control the whole process. You'll have more success that way.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Wow, you are going to go no contact for one whole day? You are blinded by oneitis. Dude, calm down. Why do you need to call her at all? Why do you need to ask her out? Because you are feeling insecure.

Don't call her at all. Let her cook on HIGH for a couple days until SHE is the one to panic; then SHE will call YOU. See how this works? This is how attraction works for women. If they are made to chase you, they have no option but to feel attraction. She will contact you, and when she does, just be happy and fun and light and bust her chops. After ten minutes MAX, tell her you gotta run. This is how the game is played. SHE MUST CHASE YOU. You have to be a challenge! You know this stuff; you've read it a hundred times, but once that tight little ass wiggles in front of you, all the blood in your brain is diverted to your penis and you do silly things and panic. Stay cool and calm. This is why you need to spin plates; you are focusing on one woman which almost every single time ends badly for the man. You need to be playing and dating 3 other chicks right now.

You claim you don't want to screw this one up. Then you better man-up.
Solid advice in a nutshell. MAN UP.

My suggestion:

You should wait as long as you want to, and as long as you can.
It is YOUR call.
Keep sending mixed signals.. show interest and next day show some disinterest.
Play the game exactly like the girls do.
Girls are always spinning multiple plates, they are masters of this game. Why don't we give them a taste of their own medicine.:rock:

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't calculate every little detail, go with the flow man. ask her when it feels right to you. if it feels like she is interested and she's willing to take it to the next level, just tell her to meet up with you over coffee.

nvtool

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Wow, you are going to go no contact for one whole day? You are blinded by oneitis. Dude, calm down. Why do you need to call her at all? Why do you need to ask her out? Because you are feeling insecure.

Don't call her at all. Let her cook on HIGH for a couple days until SHE is the one to panic; then SHE will call YOU. See how this works? This is how attraction works for women. If they are made to chase you, they have no option but to feel attraction. She will contact you, and when she does, just be happy and fun and light and bust her chops. After ten minutes MAX, tell her you gotta run. This is how the game is played. SHE MUST CHASE YOU. You have to be a challenge! You know this stuff; you've read it a hundred times, but once that tight little ass wiggles in front of you, all the blood in your brain is diverted to your penis and you do silly things and panic. Stay cool and calm. This is why you need to spin plates; you are focusing on one woman which almost every single time ends badly for the man. You need to be playing and dating 3 other chicks right now.

You claim you don't want to screw this one up. Then you better man-up.
Thank you! Just the reassurance I was seeking. No worries, going out with a buddy to a club tonight, so multiple plates are in the works!

Appreciate the help guys!