Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long to wait for sex???

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I give girls 1-3 dates to give it up. If im not really into them and they dont give it up after the first date then I dont talk to them any more. If I am into the chick I will wait to the 3rd date, and if they dont give it up by then....its time to move on. It kinda freaks me out if a girl doesnt fvck my brains out by the 3rd date. It makes me think whats wrong with them??? Where is thier sex drive??? This has happened to me once in the past 2 years, where I have gone out on 3 dates with a girl and she wouldnt give it up. She was a nice girl, but still I dont have time for that ****.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you seriously liked that girl, you would've waited. No biggie, it just means that you are still having fun and don't wanna wait around. As far as f***king your brains out goes, she just may not feel the urge to. Don't take that as a reflection on you, it isn't believe me.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing about sex is pisses me off, give it up too soon you are a slut, hold back a bit frigid. I prefer to wait at least 5 to 6 dates.
The last guy I dated never called again after the first date, 2 weeks later he comes back to me as if nothing had happened, at a university night club. At the end of the night he asks me for sex, and I politely refuse. He promised to call, he never called. We both ignore each other now (he is quite handsome) and I have not seen him with a girl since.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you seriously liked that girl, you would've waited.

No, I wouldnt have waited. Sex is very important to me in a relationship. Its not the only thing, but I can not spend alot of time waiting to find out if I we would be compatable sexually. I need a sexual, intellectual and emotional connection when dating a girl if anyone isnt there I am wasting my time.

This thing about sex is pisses me off, give it up too soon you are a slut, hold back a bit frigid. I prefer to wait at least 5 to 6 dates.
This pisses me off too! I would rather a girl give it up too soon than too late. Personally, I dont think a girl is a slut if she gives it up too soon. But, I can'nt respect a women who doesnt give it up soon enough. Sex is about 1/3 to 1/2 of what makes a relationship work, and that would depend on ones sex drive. And theres nothing worse than dating someone for months only to find out they suck in bed.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
until you are willing to take your time, none of your relationships will last for much time.

maybe that is exactly what you want. but for a lot of people (and women) that is not what they want. these women are not compatible with you at this stage in your life.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
until you are willing to take your time, none of your relationships will last for much time.
You have take your time devloping a realtionship emotionally, but you can not change intellectual and sexual chemistry. Either they are present or they arent. My point is that I feel its a waste to wait forever on the sexual chemistry part, or to find out if there is sexual chemistry. There are just too many women out there not to be satisifed in all areas that one wants to be satisfied in. For example, I dated a girl when I was about 20 she was really cool, sweet and pretty. It took me about 2 months to get her to give it up. I took my time didnt put any pressure on her, and just let things flow and when she did give it I was bored out of mind after a few goes at it. All she did was lay there, not into foreplay all that much, was not agressive, or didnt really seem into. I had to let her go, it was'nt fun for me. Although, I thought she was cool and had alot of qualities I liked, I wasnt going to settle for anything less than what I want.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but you can not change intellectual and sexual chemistry
ummm...yeah, you can?

many many women do not get fully into sex unless they are emotionally secure with their partner.

you are describing what sounds like shallow relationships.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
your a young man, sex is very important, 3 dates is plenty.
remember shes the one with hangups here not you, dont waste your time, but you dont anyway so nice one.
If you seriously liked that girl, you would've waited. No biggie,
what the hell is this sh!t? it is a biggie if shes not into fvcking and unless shes confusing him for an AFC there is no reason he should be "waiting".
Hes the man here , he leads whether it be sex or whatever, if she cant keep up then she blows her chance.
she can have fun grooming her next supplicating chump to wait.

EDIT: on a side note, ladies can we keep the advice on relationships to what works and not how you want it to work, this place is becoming bloody ridiculous.
if you cant give out straight to the point advice (and it can be done ive seen other chicks do it here) or get sidetracked by explaining how desirable you are, then keep the advice for strictly cologne and fashion tips.

Last edited:

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I notice women do this often in almost all message board since there are so few of them, with nerdy desperate AFC's feeding their egos. Not impressed.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with marqZAL.

I tend to stretch it 3-5 dates cut-off myself. Through my experience, if she isn't willing to have sex with you by the 5th date and is only giving oral and 3rd base, then, she's using sex as a weapon.

A weapon to see how AFC she can make you.

I made this mistake a few years back and was forced to have the 5th date rule. After a couple months of exclusive dating and only getting oral and 3rd base, she started to say things like: "if you really care about me, you would wait....I'm waiting for the special moment...I'm not ready for this" - after a month?

So what did I do? I suplicated. I agreed that this was a "SPECIAL" moment for her and agreed for 2 more months we would wait...and wait... and wait.

Eventually, I was fed up and had to leave the relationship. She used it as a weapon, to make me beg like a puppy, then ultimately shoot me down. Only to do it again and again.

I'm sure many of you guys are going to say that "expecting sex" at a certain moment is pig headed, but, sex to me is important to the chemistry of a relationship.

If we aren't clicking at that sexual level by at least the 5th date, then I'm not going to let her use it as a weapon later in a relationship.

_HQ

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a 5 date cutoff is pretty standard.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
As far as f***king your brains out goes, she just may not feel the urge to. Don't take that as a reflection on you, it isn't believe me.
If it's not a reflection on him then what is it?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some women who just won't have sex without some emotional commitment. (I have a friend who is just such a woman.)

We can complain about it, but we aren't going to change them.

So the only question you have before you is -- should you wait it out and hope they develop that emotional link to you (which isn't guaranteed even if you put in the time, money, and effort) or should you move on in search of greener pastures?

A dating cutoff is a reasonable rule of thumb. I wouldn't make it a fixed number, but a general guideline which you can factor in how things are going.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you want to wait? If someone is really intrested in one would they make you wait? Is it worth the wait?;)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone elses interpretation of what I've said:
If you seriously liked that girl, you would've waited. No biggie,

What I F***ING ACTUALLY SAID:If you seriously liked that girl, you would've waited. No biggie, it just means that you are still having fun and don't wanna wait around.

on a side note, ladies can we keep the advice on relationships to what works and not how you want it to work, this place is becoming bloody ridiculous.if you cant give out straight to the point advice (and it can be done ive seen other chicks do it here) or get sidetracked by explaining how desirable you are, then keep the advice for strictly cologne and fashion tips.
Boobies- You've got the damn gaul to say that and use someone else's thread to platform it? oooooooook.

marqZAL- More bloody power to ya. Go and bang anything that moves. Like I said, it sounds like you are still young, so go for it. Just be responsible with your health and make sure that she's ok too. Also don't be surprised if the odd girl gives you a serve for asking her if she's clean on the 3rd date. If you actually do care about that kind of friviolous thing like sexual health.

Ronin-Aside from the initial attraction, a woman will decide pretty fast whether or not she's gonna get nekkid with you. If its for a shallow reason, then that means that shes a loser that you don't wanna shag anyway, i.e not a reflection on the kind of person you are, or how attractive you are.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually do care about that kind of friviolous thing like sexual health.
Sex is a risk, even if someone brings you a valid std test there some disease that could possibly not show up on it. My point is you take a chance, wether you wait until your dating 2 years( your partener could have a disease and never know it) or you have sex within 5 minutes of meeting. Are the risk the same??? No, but is there still a risk involved...YES

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh at people when they say sex is considered 1/3 1/2 of a relationship.

I'm not going to say anymore to offend those weak minded individuals, but people are different and have different waiting times to completely trust another. Usually by the 5th date , both of you know you wanna do it but one will put up a guard for whatever reason.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh at people when they say sex is considered 1/3 1/2 of a relationship.
Your obviously immmature, and if you had any clue about relationships, or you would know that sex is a big part of them.