how long to talk to girl for each day

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i been in a relationship for 6 months now, i usually talk to my girl for hours on end on the net or on the phone, but should i just block her on msn and only call for 15 mins at a time to raise the interest levels back up again?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
i been in a relationship for 6 months now, i usually talk to my girl for hours on end on the net or on the phone, but should i just block her on msn and only call for 15 mins at a time to raise the interest levels back up again?
id advise against blocking, because if she finds out you blocked her, she'll be real mad. So just be online less, or get a alternative SN. And if you feel like it call her less. It really depends on how things are between you too.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
You better not make any drastic changes to what you're doing now all of a sudden because it will set off major red flags to her. Just gradually decrease the length and frequency of the online and phone conversation over time. That will give her a chance to get used to not talking as much without causing her to feel like something is wrong.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are living together, this should never happen.

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
jesus, 6 hrs a day??!
it actually said i been with her for 6 months, but we've been talking for nearly 2 years for 6-9 hours a day, but i feel that msn is causing more arguements then necessary...

EDIT: the truth is im pissed off because she showed me the profiles of her to ex's and they were thug wannabe's and i thought she was nothing like that and would steer clear, she told me she had no experience (sexually) with boys before me...but now i feel shes lied to me...what should i do?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Instant Messaging is the lowest but quickest form of communication. Use it sparingly such as for "Hey babe, good night" or "I'm getting off work now, see you at Borders at 8 tonight" - it is not intended for long convos.. and if the convo starts getting long.. try to cut it off within half an hour.

Well really dunno what you can do. If you call it quits and say "I'm not goin to IM" anymore so you won't have long convos or arguments - she might think you're up to something.... to add a little more pessimism to your relationship.. I see a dark path in a dark tunnel ahead of you and the candlelight is very far away.