Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long to go without during engagement?

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello.

Been gone a long time, looked prior to posting this....anyway...

I'm engaged as of a few days. My girl and I were having sex, but then she stopped, said her religious beliefs (yes, a Christian) prevented her from continuiing to have sex with me she says.

Now. She still wants to marry me. She says. But the wedding isn't until early next year.

She's asked for chapel info to be sent to her and has continued to express interest in the marriage and leaves messages for me calling herself my fiancee.

QUESTION: What criteria can you use to assess whether this is a good move, I mean, putting up with no sex. I mean, that's a few months of nothing. NOTHING.

She's a good girl. I think. Yeah, I'll marry her. I think. Yes. I love her. I know.

I don't know whether to 'abuse the suspect' from now to the wedding or what. Other girls still look at me. Girls who, I think, won't make me wait. I'm not a cheater, though.

It seems random and mean to just take away the sex. We've talked about it, but she remains adamant.

Anyhow, could use the feedback.

the lc

Reaction score
Could this be related to her wanting to get you wanting more sex, so the wedding night will be special? I know some girls who did that to their fiances - by depriving them of sex, they get the more special "I need you sex" on the night of the wedding and for a while after, as opposed to the same-old-same-old routine. Also, for some, its kind of a reconnection to the past of a 'pure bride'.

Of course it could be neither of the above, but I'm putting it out there as a possibility...

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not cheating if she hasn't f*cked you for two weeks. She's practically telling you to find it elsewhere.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the latest sh!t Ive decided to dribble, what do you think of that?, plus this little test is good to see if you will jump through my hoops and enter MY reality. Btw I forgot to mention if you actually are dumb enough to fall for this stunt and cater to me I'm going to next you in 3 to 6 weeks, cause quite frankly bullsh!t aside I really do need c@ck
As soon as a b!tch is dumb enough to pull a stunt like that YOU become unnatainable INSTANTLY, dont even talk about it with her. She should be cut off totally. Never reward moronic behaviour.
I quoted a fellow member from another post - because I couldn't put it better.

so there you go.

Further - ask the stupid b#tch, why all of a sudden she's become religious - whilst before she didn't care when you were banging her?

Hmmm - perhaps she was just giving it up to get you hook, line and sinker?

I would have said "awesome" if you had told me, that she was cutting you off for a month until you get married - but any longer is just stupid - especially this late in the game.

grow some b#lls and stand your ground. You get it from her, or you get it else where. This means, that should she pull the same sh#t after your married - she knows what to expect.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be looking through her stuff for a copy of The Rules. She is manipulating you to marry her. Did she cut off the sex before or after you preposed? Did she put off the wedding before or after cutting off sex. She sounds like a master manipulator to me. Is that what you want to be married to?

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some damned intelligent replies. We'd broken up before, then she basically gave me sex to get me back in the relationship. And it's been great since.

Yeah, I plan on attending church with her.

Possibly, she's trying to make wedding night special. Several MONTHS is still ridiculous, though.

We'll be in a holding pattern-for now. But cutting me off has a cost. I'll be less and less available. Maybe cut back # of dates. If her action has no cost, then it greenlights any other craziness she might try to enact.

Yes. I think she's a great gal. Other times, though, I don't think she thinks through how something like this will affect me.

I don't have all the lousy answers. So I appreciate that you took the time to assist me with this issue.

lc

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf hasnt missed a day of church since forever.

she was so involved with it...she still cares a lot about it.

she lost her virginity to me.

we fyck like rabbits :)

and she doesnt let her religion get in the way.

dude your girl is a head case....BE CATIOUS

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She DOESN'T let religion keep her from doing it?????

Godambed if my eyes aren't coming open.

lc

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im serious dawg..that is some BS!

she fycks u till u get the ring..now none.

open the eyes :)

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by geneticperfection
Could this be related to her wanting to get you wanting more sex, so the wedding night will be special? I know some girls who did that to their fiances - by depriving them of sex, they get the more special "I need you sex" on the night of the wedding and for a while after, as opposed to the same-old-same-old routine. Also, for some, its kind of a reconnection to the past of a 'pure bride'.

Of course it could be neither of the above, but I'm putting it out there as a possibility...
Geneticperfection said it best.

She wants your wedding night to be special.

If she really believed in her religion and believed marriage before sex she wouldn't of had sex with you before.

Like Gen said she doesn't want you to be like on her wedding night "You know baby I'm tired I don't want to do it tonight. Maybe later."

Like it’s nothing new.

If you hold out by then your going to barley contain yourself from ripping her clothes off when you get in the car.

She wants it to be special that’s all bro so relax

Side Note: I believe Tom Lykis talked about this two days ago about couples who had sex before they got married like all the time and then on their wedding night didn't get any. Because it was the same o' thing nothing new we do it all the time attitude.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by geneticperfection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geneticperfection said it best.

She wants your wedding night to be special.

If she really believed in her religion and believed marriage before sex she wouldn't of had sex with you before.

Like Gen said she doesn't want you to be like on her wedding night "You know baby I'm tired I don't want to do it tonight. Maybe later."

Like it’s nothing new.

If you hold out by then your going to barley contain yourself from ripping her clothes off when you get in the car.

She wants it to be special that’s all bro so relax

Side Note: I believe Tom Lykis talked about this two days ago about couples who had sex before they got married like all the time and then on their wedding night didn't get any. Because it was the same o' thing nothing new we do it all the time attitude.

ok..guys im not bashing anyone..but this is rediculous!

thats weak...NO ONE IN LOVE..is going to fyck fyck..then OH..i want it to be special months from now!

haha right.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and didnt everyone but me and liek 2 dudes think women are more horny then men!

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

ok..guys im not bashing anyone..but this is rediculous!

thats weak...NO ONE IN LOVE..is going to fyck fyck..then OH..i want it to be special months from now!

haha right. [/B][/QUOTE]

Believe what you like but I've seen it happen and heard of incidence.

I also heard about those who didn't and like I said before didn't have sex on their wedding night. Because one of them were too tired, drunk, w/e and had the same attitude that it's nothing new or special.

I don't know why that is so hard to believe that a girl wants for that to happen. But every man is entitled to his own opinion

Oh by the way most of those relationships that didn't have sex on their wedding night ended in divorce...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe what you like but I've seen it happen and heard of incidence.

I also heard about those who didn't and like I said before didn't have sex on their wedding night. Because one of them were too tired, drunk, w/e and had the same attitude that it's nothing new or special.

I don't know why that is so hard to believe that a girl wants for that to happen. But every man is entitled to his own opinion

ok so they breakup.....she uses sex to get him back......she get him back..keeps him happy in bed....then he gets the rock....

now no sex til marraige