Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long of a wait is too long after getting the number

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the question of how soon should one call being asked all the time, but never seen the "when is it been too long" side of the coin.

The reason I am asking is becuase I got a few numbers last week, but was unable to follow up due to a busy schedule; its been a week for one and little more than a week for 2 more.

What do you guys say; is there a time frame after which its a dead number or is it still worth the shot after 6-10 days?

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no dead time like that, Since its only a week or so. You are still good
You can reinitiate by telling who you are!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait 8 weeks and text her "What's crackin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9rboYn0qcE

But really, I'd rather not wait 2 weeks to talk to a new chick. But what can you do? If you were in a less-busy place in life, you'd contact her in 2 or 3 days. But you're not. So if she can't handle that, then f**k it.

In summary: 2 weeks CAN be too long. 1 week isnt. But if the girl is seriously interested, then she'll still be excited about the prospect of getting with you.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think either have too much of IL since one I met at a bar, one was a Starbucks bartista who gave me her # on the sleeve of the cup after a 2 min conversation (without me asking), and another I met months ago and just saw her again and got her number.

Either way ill contact them all; I really don't care about length of time but since I see a lot of questions regarding time tables, I figured Ill ask you guys on opinions regarding waiting too long.

You confirmed my gut feeling; thanks!

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else find teh word barista pretentious as hell? u make coffee, ur job is called coffee maker *****.