Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long is too long to wait to get the goods once dating

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
once i may start a rlationship with a girl typicallly youd get the goods with in 2 weeks, sometimes you get the goods before actually in a realtionship which is rather more common, but sometimes they may want to be in a realtionship for a while then go in that direction, i had a girl that took a month, hung in there but was thinking it wasnt going to happen and almost moved on , so when would some of yall give up and move on, cuz i was thinking maybe she wasnt serious with me, and going on little dates here and there was all she was into

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Longest I've waited was over 3 months and it was with my now current gf. Good things come to those who wait, but, and this is a BIG but, I was seeing and banging other chicks during this waiting period.

Never would I have waited that long only seeing her.

It was a bumpy road and many times I came close to nexting her but now things have flourished into a great sexual relationship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've found that 2 months is the peak of the romance/attraction phase of the honeymoon stage. Whether you hooked up the night you met or whether she made you wait that long, the two-month milestone is well worth reaching. If it goes much longer than that you know she's not too crazy about you. I'd say 3 months is the ultimate limit (you actually physically age in that amount of time - the minimum to produce a telemer shortening).