How Long for Virgins?

grsshppr21

Reaction score
Okay, here's the situation:
Me <- Complete and utter virgin
GF <- Same

See the problem? Okay, so what I want to know is how long in your experiences does it take for a virgin to trust a guy enough to start doing shiz besides making out? Months? Years?

The reason I ask is b/c although my chica is a really cool girl she seems really closed to sex, and I'm thinking it is b/c she's a virgin and most virgin girl hold their virginity as a big thing. Any advice or tips for me?

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the culture she was raised in I guess. What's her ethnic background?

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe matrix posted something earlier on a related topic. Actually, it had nothing to do with this topic, but it did mention it. What is probably going on is that your girlfriend wants to wait for that "special guy" or perhaps until marriage if she practices abstinence. You'll have to convince her otherwise, i really can't offer much help on this topic, i haven't been in a similar situation yet. Although i remember hearing about telling her it's destiny somewhere on the board. Just keep reassuring that it's ment to be. It was something like that, you might want to do a search.

grsshppr21

Reaction score
She's a filipina.

Well I talked to her about it and she wants to save it for marriage but I'm thinking that's just the anti-slut/virgin automatic defense system being called forth.

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
the i want to save it for marriage thing could be true, but i am sure that it is a common response for people that are shy about things like that... my 2 cents

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get a girl to think sexually about her, instinct overrides logic. That's the defenition of a woman.

My used line is: "It's OK for two living individuakls to do that."

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was with this one girl (we are both virgins) i was fingering her and it was getting pretty hot and heavy.she started groping me and she un-did my pants and she said she wanted to try "it", problem was i had no condoms cuz i was definitly not suspecting this. so she said next time to bring the rubbers, then like 5 min after we stopped she was like "woah, never mind what i said im not ready" so thats the heat of the moment thing always think it over

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my GF had sex after I was with her about 3 months. (both virgins) but we did other stuff before then.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf wanted to have sex with me after about the first week lol

not that shes a slut or anything,shes a virgin still (getting the pill) im just THAT irresistable :D

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want the chick, wait. |Virginity is important to her, as is to all girls,she want the right person,if your really into her you shouldnt be that bothered about the sex.

On the other hand if all u want is a quick and easy lay, then go for someone else, dont take that away from her just cuz u want a ot get your end away.

Decide what yuou really want, and act upon that.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
then like 5 min after we stopped she was like "woah, never mind what i said im not ready" so thats the heat of the moment thing always think it over
Damn, I would've smacked her for that!!! You don't play tricks like that on a guy!!!!!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll let you know when she's ready

grsshppr21

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll just let things proceed as they may, b/c I'm pretty damn sure she wants to experiment but at the same time her holding out for marriage may delay it awhile.

Things to keep in mind:
1. She was totally clueless about sexual stuff before I told her all about shiz like BJs, masturbation, and other stuff like that.
2. I'm her first bf
3. She's into me. A lot.

I think that as she gets turned on more eventually her guards will be put down and as someone said before, instincts to bang will kick in. ie. Today we were watching some tv and I started lightly rubbing her mound above her clothes, and this obviously turned her on since she did the same to me later. I would've tried to proceed if there wasn't anyone there but her sis and a friend were in the same room and it was just being covered up w/ some pillows lolz.

And to address the issue about whether I care about this chick or not: Yeah, I do. I proved I'm not out for the quick bang since I went on a cruise last wk and when some chick asked me to her room I declined b/c I've got morals and a chica to be faithful to. On the same note, however, I'm a human being and that means sex is something I will not deny that I desire.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who was a Jesus-freak who didn't want to have sex until she was married, then she got her first boyfriend, and she gave it up pretty damn fast. The guy was by no means a DJ either.

It all depends on the girl. If she REALLY likes you after awhile, she will probably change her mind.

grsshppr21

Reaction score
Argh, yeah I think ya'll are right. Today she came back with the "I felt dirty" when I was feeling her up. I was thinking, "WHAAAAAT!?" but I played it cool though. So basically I'mma take it slow for a while, building up the shiz for a lil while until she's comfortable enough with the idea of sex that she gets taken up in the heat of the moment. Thanks peeps.