Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Long Does Your Jug Of Whey Protein Last?

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering how long does your jug of Whey Protein last?

I have a 6lb jug and wonder how long should this jug be lasting me? Like so far it's about 5 weeks does this sound right?

LoneSilver

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reckon I should be drinking more of my whey daily. I have it first thing in the morning and before and after my workouts and my off days I only have it in the mornings but of coarse I am getting my protein from food sources like chicken, beef etc. But somewhere I read you should be drinking it 1 to 4 times a day regardless.

LoneSilver

shaunuk said:
Hmm, well, 2lbs seems to be lasting me about 5 days, damn.. :(

-shaun

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
My 5lb jugs tend to last two weeks if I'm lucky.
lol, yeah. I'll admit, I often just turn to my whey because it's so easy to mix up a quick shake and chug loads of protein down, but I'm making a concious effort to drink less whey now, as it can get a bit expensive.

Instead, cheap protein sources are tuna, and I can get 2 cans down for 60+g of protein reasonably easily. HOWEVER, can anyone suggest any alternate cheap sources of protein, please, because let's face it...tuna is ****ing disgusting. :D

-shaun

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam! Reckon then if I am correct I should be upping my Whey intake considerably regardless of what I am eating and I have put on 4lbs up to 214 now.

LoneSilver

Warboss Alex said:
My 5lb jugs tend to last two weeks if I'm lucky.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Salmon wild in the can boneless depending on diet and it's more meaty is much better to tolerate at least for me than stanky tuna.

I eat lots of almonds and walnuts too throughout the day peanut butter too as in between sources during the day and the protein bars too.

LoneSilver

shaunuk said:
lol, yeah. I'll admit, I often just turn to my whey because it's so easy to mix up a quick shake and chug loads of protein down, but I'm making a concious effort to drink less whey now, as it can get a bit expensive.

Instead, cheap protein sources are tuna, and I can get 2 cans down for 60+g of protein reasonably easily. HOWEVER, can anyone suggest any alternate cheap sources of protein, please, because let's face it...tuna is ****ing disgusting. :D

-shaun

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaun, get down to Sainsbury's, a kg of turkey mince (200g protein in there) is 2.74 and it's 95% lean.. tastes awesome too. I use the colman's fajita/mexican seasonings on it and some tomato salsa (6g carbs per 100g - mostly from tomatoes - so I usually throw the whole jar on.. lol). Sainsbury's actually also has an offer on salsa at the moment too, their own brand and the doritos brand.

Eggs at Iceland 15 for a pound, 8.5g protein each. Their chicken breast is also on offer too but the meat isn't top notch flavour.