How long do your fb's last?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On average, how long do your fkbuddies last? Whats the longest time?
I seem to loose all of them around the 3rd month. Is this normal or is this something i should be working on?

OvernightPlayer

Reaction score
Facebook? Just kidding.

I've had quite a few FBs in my lifetime. Obviously, they just fill a temporary need. Most FBs, for me at least, last 2-3 months. But I do have one, that I can call on wherever and whenever, for over a year and a half. Usually, my FB relationships end after I get into a committed relationship or they seek one from me and I decide that I don't want to go into that direction with them.

Really though, FBs are all temporary and they WILL end. When they do, never blame yourself. Eventually, she's going to want something more from you or find someone else from whom she will want something more from. It's at that point that you find out if you can move on or you realize that you've actually been more attached to her than you originally thought you were.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys sound like a bunch of little b!tches no offense. How do you get "attatched" to a fb? Missing the sex is one thing but emotional attachments are a whole nother story.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
C-quenced said:
Some of you guys sound like a bunch of little b!tches no offense. How do you get "attatched" to a fb? Missing the sex is one thing but emotional attachments are a whole nother story.
emotional attachments on the guys side cause nothing but havoc on his mind.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They always get too emotionally attached way too fast, so i cut them off after 2 or 3 weeks....i get bored of them quickly and see no point in getting their hopes up anymore....any girl who agrees to be a FB is always secretly wanting to score a relationship...at least in my experience.

ItsAllAboutMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Longest one was 2 years she was on call came out when ever I called even 2am without notice. But she has changed a bit lately so I have to drop she refuses to do sex and now sucks my **** instead..

I think she thinks that is putting up a stand...?

I guess for it to last that long she must have had IL she also use to be on call when I had a gf..

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
18 months. Was good.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I saw the pattern and started really taking notice, I was amazed at how often chicks would either flake or push for something more after six weeks.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Longest solid without intervals: 3 months
Longest on/off again: 2 years (whenever she was around basically)

Not all of them ended with a spiteful relationship-ultimatum, some just quietly fell off (they realized themselves what the situation was/found a guy that wanted a relationship/wanted to be celibate for a while/etc). I had no problem with them, at least they were honest

Last edited:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13 months.

Near the end she mentioned something about cutting me off in a few months as she had her eyes on another dude.

I cut her off at that point. Hot fiery passionate fun she was and down for ANYTHING, but it started getting boring and routine near the end.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
13 months.

Near the end she mentioned something about cutting me off in a few months as she had her eyes on another dude.

I cut her off at that point. Hot fiery passionate fun she was and down for ANYTHING, but it started getting boring and routine near the end.
Just like some of the other posts i read, I notice a lot of fkbuddies were the crazy/passionate type too, is this just coincidence?

Are crazy girls doomed to be stuck in non-serious relationships or do these kinds of relationships only happen to those types of girls?

Yea, these are things i tend to think about.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
r0cky said:
Just like some of the other posts i read, I notice a lot of fkbuddies were the crazy/passionate type too, is this just coincidence?

Are crazy girls doomed to be stuck in non-serious relationships or do these kinds of relationships only happen to those types of girls?

Yea, these are things i tend to think about.
i think its a trend, easily correlated because if they are cool with being fckbuddies they usually are insane and have had daddy issues in the past or just issues lol. My last fckbuddy was INSANE. She was into hardcore punishment stuff, kind of creepy almost. She liked to be abused a lot and had a bunch of family issues at home. However, she tried to date me and then i sliced it off there .

Crazy girls are only crazy because of some deep inter-rooted problem in their child hood. If someone can show me a fckbuddy relationship with a normal girl who hasnt had any family issues then i would be kind of shocked.

However they could just be more likely to pursue a FWB type thing, the insane ones. And the ones who are more quiet may want it but feel bad for attempting to start a FWB, so thats why you end up with slvts in those types of relationships. Just my 2 cents.