Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long do you makeout?

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day... how long are girls content with just making out? Im not sure if its just cause im a guy, but I just wanna makeout like 2min and then start working towards sex.

If the situation entails a girl you know you wont have sex on a particular night, how long do you spend just kissing? Like I said, I get bored of it and just wanna move further along. 5min? 10min? What do u guys think?

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl is different. so i do it however long i feel, be in charge. then move on, maybe thats what she wanted all along.
Its funny. I smoke with alot of the girls I make out with. Usually right beforehand too.
I get the worst cotton mouth and kissing intensifies the process, its awful, but funny cuz it happens to the girl too and our kisses get real dry. After about 15 mins it gets real bad and prompts me to try something else : )
Sometimes i kiss for a long time and take the opportunity to improve my technique-- turn your session into practice.

Alot of the time i break the kissing into segments; 5 mins here, 2 mins straight there, this can go on for hours sometimes and the girl will get really horny sometimes leading her to stop kissing you and go further.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything more than just 10 minute is annoying and just a tease.

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing a girl who loves kissing, since she loves it and she says she does .. I have no real choice but to kiss her for 15 - 20 minutes at a time.... then at least I can rest assured that she is gonna be wet as hell..

enjoy it, I think kissing is fun, well if she is hot it is

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you make out as long as both of you are still kissing.
there is no time limit to kissing or making out.
it is what it is. enjoy the heck out of it.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10 minutes? lol i start and stop, start and stop start and stop for like a minimum of 30 minutes. I am continuosly rubbing her in all sorts of places :D

When it gets down to sex, she cannot wait for muttley to conquer her :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 mins non-stop, with a 1 minute break for lunch.

Haven't beaten that for 5 years.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend about 5 mins kissing. Then i start grinding abit. Then i go for abit of action. Works well for me.

I have made out with a girl for over 3 and a half hours thow (Constantly with only 5-10 second stops). I was only sweet 16. Awwww :woo: