Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long do I still have?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
What entity is paying you to shill for "whole" and "organic" foods?
My flat abs and beautiful 22 year old girlfriend.

But I'm sorry, I didn't realize you still eat at McDonald's.

thatfeel's Lovin' it!

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
My flat abs and beautiful 22 year old girlfriend.

But I'm sorry, I didn't realize you still eat at McDonald's.

thatfeel's Lovin' it!
lol even auschwitz prisoner's had flat stomachs and abs sooo that's not saying much. you know why? cause they weren't eating sh!t(literally, drop the calories drop weight, simple)

calories are calories no matter how many dumbass stickers saying "organic", "all natural" and "gmo free" they slap onto things. you realize most of the vegetables grown both on independently and privately owned farms are man made abominations(the context of this word is up for subjective grabs as i have no problems with massive veggies)? hardly "all natural" or "organic".

of course, you don't have to convince me, i've already been through the whole ordeal of losing weight and have been sustaining 12% bf yearly for years without fad diets and propagandized foods. it's all about the labels and food scales.

just gonna leave this here: http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

also i prefer whataburger

ztas

Don Juan
Reaction score
to the OP.
If you consider yourself goodlooking, and get validation from others telling you the same, it's quite hard to feel sympathy for you.
NO matter how good your personality is, having good looks (and knowing that you're good looking) must surely make it a he** of a lot easier to approach women.

Think of guys who are average or less than average looking. How hard would it be for them?

You probably only have to do put in minimal effort to cold approach; or build a social network.