Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long before they get the hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexted this woman three months ago. I went no contact, none. I won't go into great detail as to her bad behavior but she is BPD from the information I have read here on the forums.
Now if these attempts to contact do not cease I feel the best thing to do is reply to her and tell her to fukk off and go into a long laundry list of examples of her atrocious behavior. Is this warranted? Do I hand over any power to her by doing this?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stick with your strategy. if you give in and respond, you are playing into her hands. that's what she wants you to do. you are playing her game if you do that. I would put your current strategy into overdrive by cutting off contact at the root. deleting messages before you listen, changing numbers, moving email to spam etc. stay with your current Correct strategy. Don't play her game. If you do, you lose.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not engage. How is she still getting you messages? Put her on your spam filter list. Block her # on your phone. Don't let her back in.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's been texting lately. She used to call but I never replied, thus texting. I'll call cellphone carrier to get number blocked. I will put her e-mail into spam. Thanks for replies.
She's been ****ing someone I introduced her to through work, I'm a filmmaker. These two clowns thought I wasn't catching on, but I did. Told the guy to take a hike about two months ago. Never bothered to explain to either of them my reasons.
It's evil how you let people into your life and they betray your trust.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they never do. I had one women send me valentine cards 2 years after we last spoke. We had only slept together a few times. Ignored it, only to get an email from her another 2 years after that. Looked me up through a mutual acquaintance

She was a solid 8. Sometimes I think its more to do with their ego then anything else. They hate to be the ones getting dumped. Women are rarely dumped and the attractive ones in particular are not used to it

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Women are rarely dumped and the attractive ones in particular are not used to it
True, it is all about thier bloated ego.
An attractive woman is fawned and worshipped by an army of chumps- starting with her daddy.

These women cannot grasp the idea that a man does not WANT her. She will continue to make some contact with you in an attempt to draw you back in. in. THEN she will dump you, and in her mind, and the world has just set itself upright again.

BPD women are the worst kind to dump. THey are terrified of abandonment and rejection so they either dump you first, sabotage the relationship aor cheat on you to push you over the edge.

However if you do dump a BPD for lesser reasons she will relentlessly contact you to draw you back in - just close enough to hurt you in order to feel that she had the last word .

And BPD/HPD women are notoriously mainulative in using sex as their weapon of destruction.

Stay No Contact.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OnlyOnce,
You stay no contact. If by chance due to work you bump into her, you say something like,"hello, have a nice day". You give her NOTHING. As far as calling, well I did take a call from my ex bpd at like 4 months and just told her to never contact me. I didn't read out the laundry list. You are wasting oxygen doing that. It would be like trying to explain to a 3 year old what you were feeling. USELESS, she does'nt have the capacity to understand.
Now as other posters have said, she will repeatedly attempt contact. What I noticed with the ex BPD in my life was that she put on the full court to get back in when I dumped her, and every so often when her newest relationship falls apart I get a text, or phonecall. It's as if she cannot stand being alone and tries the old list of #'s from her past to prop herself up. It's almost like clockwork. Every couple months I get a call, or e-mail. I take it in stride knowing that she's probably just sabotauged another relationship, or been dumped by a guy that's figured her game.

Stay no contact, eventually it will stop. If it doesn't and she resorts to drive-bys, knocking at your door, etc don't be afraid to bring in the law. Do not allow her to talk to you, she'll throw guilt, shame, sex, or anything she knows will get under your skin to get back in. Heck she may even say that she's,"in therapy". That if you just give her,"one more chance" she'll prove that she's right for you. That's what mine tried. BPD's are known to be that persistant. THEY hate to be abandoned, yet the sickness is they always set about that self destruction to their relationships. They are REPEATING a pattern that they learned in childhood. Don't be part of it. I had to get legal/ police protection for myself. So take it from me and the posters that have had the unfortune of dealing with women like this.
You're on the right path. NO CONTACT.
Afterwards don't feel guilty. One thing I noticed in your post is that she's already with another guy. Now, while you've thrown her out of your life realize that she's the same broken person with him. That same broken one she was with you. In other words she's not somehow, "miraculously cured". More than likely she's causing turmoil and pain to a new sucker that's willing to put up with her crap. So don't EVER feel that you have lost something, always remember the turmoil that she brought to your life and realize she is almost certainly still doing the same script only with a new cast. She doesn't change, and WON'T because she doesn't have to. If anyone holds her accountable, she will just begin to f with their heads. Be glad you aren't caught in her drama.

KC

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyliveonce said:
Nexted this woman three months ago. I went no contact, none. I won't go into great detail as to her bad behavior but she is BPD from the information I have read here on the forums.
Now if these attempts to contact do not cease I feel the best thing to do is reply to her and tell her to fukk off and go into a long laundry list of examples of her atrocious behavior. Is this warranted? Do I hand over any power to her by doing this?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155291

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add this text I got from my ex-bpd to show how cunning they can be. Got this like 5 months after I took legal action(had my attorney send a cease and desist letter). Ex-BPD wrote,"please don't send me any ugly letters, but I just wanted you to know that I never should have walked out on us. My feelings are the same, take it easy".

Ok so the point? Well I left her. She didn't walk out. I did. Heck I think the police record that I have on her corroborates that pretty well. All she was doing was trying to get me to engage by correcting her. As far as the "don't send me any ugly letters" well there again. Shame/ guilt tactic. Trying to make me feel bad. Women like this will exploit ANY weakness that you have, and until you build a thick enough skin to see it for what it is, NOW is the time that you could be weak. So blocking calls/ e-mail, texts is a good idea. When I got far enough away from the BPD that had her claws in me for awhile I saw it for what it was, pure manipulation.

Stay the course OnlyOnce~

KC

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem just ignoring her. My life is better without her. I have noticed I am jaded however. I'm blowing off quality women(I assume) and want to be left alone now. I don't trust my judgement when it comes to women.
I'll concentrate on my career, and with a lot of hard work become a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.