Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How late is too late to call/text a girl after getting her number?

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
After getting a girls number what is the longest you can take to call her or text her? all opinions are appreciated.

Ztr1der

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opionion the best thing to do would be is:When you and your friends are gonna hang out or something or gonna do something fun text/call her and ask if she wants to come

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow the 3 day BS or making them wait to long. I call the next day and they actually pick up because their interest is still high, when I try the 3 day BS they lose interest, then they don't answer because they also know this BS game and stupid rules that some "expert" wrote in a magazine and turn it on you to spite you. So call em even if a couple hours later. This "game" is not a science so don't try and follow foolish rules, it's an art an how you play it with you're own style.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
I like Ztr1der's input so far,
1. Call/text her when your and friendsare gonna do something fun.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you invite a girl out with your friends? :confused:

But I dont understand the rushing.

'omg im so interested in you that i must contact you within 24 hours or else you will forget me and i really really dont want to take that risk please go out with me'.

Wait a few days, call them when you feel like it. Why are you so insecure that they will lose interest?

but yes play it with your own style.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not try a whole bunch of possibilities and see which ones work for you. Some guys do great calling back early, others not so much.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
Normally after getting a number I'll call after 2 days. Not that i plan to, but i actually have stuff to do outside of talking to women, and you should too.
I appreciate your input but i never said i didn't have anything to do outside of talking to women. I live my life and women are just a part of it, i never shift course or go out of my way for them. I was just curious to know how different guys handled the calling/texting of women after getting digits. Pure curiosity but thx

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no set rule of how many days you should wait. It's not like every girlis is made exactly the same, lol. Because you're a busy guy, and have things to do, how about you call her whenever you have the time.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
There is no set time. Call whenever you feel like it. I've called a couple of my ex gf's as late as a week later, and we turned out ok enough to date

I also called one girl the day after. nothing wrong and she's still interested.

Just call when you have time. Girls and dating is about having fun, not about being perfect. as long as you don't come off as a needy clinging baby then you should be straight to call whenever you want

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
I call whenever I feel. If she's busy or can't talk then i try again later.

The wait a couple days rule is Sh1t. Call when you have time to talk.

I actually read somewhere that the 3 days rule is BS because in the beginning you should work getting to know the girl and making a move. You might think it makes you seem all important and "Scarce" if you wait a couple days to call, but she's really not gonna care about how scarce or busy a guy is if she barely knows him. She won't worry about a man too much that she just met.

and no she won't be wondering why you haven't called. If she's an attractive woman then she has a lot of options anyway, that's why you have to move.

That of course is their opinion. But I agree with it

Call whenever you want. Dating is not some complex Medical Procedure

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
i donno i norm text the next day with "hey was good to meet ya, we should totally do something sometime, talk soon" then i gage on the reply on whether or not we should actully do something

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't try to set up a date on the first text i send her. Flirt with her over a good few texts, gauge her interest level, then carry it on to a phone conversation. I'd make sure we've got a decent amount of attraction and rapport going, before i ask her which day she's free to go out.