Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I've had a few 4somes and 15+ 3somes

Reaction score
I decided it's time for a little self-examination, so I wanted to come back to the place where this all started. I joined this site in early high school many years ago, back in the days of Pook and the DJ bible getting put together and all that. I really was a huge computer nerd (still am), but in high school I was exceptionally skinny and had no clue what to do with girls. It wasn't until after I graduated high school that I had my first kiss and then lost my virginity in college. Fueled by everything I'd learned here, body language books, marketing books, you name it - I quickly began to make up for lost time, and things really started to get out of control.

I began picking up girls all the time, which coincided with me making the single best decision of my entire life - joining the cheerleading team in college. What followed was absurd.. I began to really bulk up and put on muscle thanks to intense workouts and lifting girls all the time, while at the same time becoming extremely popular for it, traveling the country all the time on chartered flights, being on ESPN, etc. This was a gold mine of good looking girls.. in high school I only dreamed of hooking up with a cheerleader, and now it was happening all the time. And let me tell you.. college cheerleading camp: 100 guys, 700 hot college cheerleader and dance team girls.. you do the math. This also led to my #1 pickup move of all time, bringing up cheerleading.

I am ashamed to say how many times I've walked up to a random group of girls, sizing them up for a small cute one, and opened with "wait, are YOU the one that was the cheerleader??" Like 95% of the time at least somebody in the group was a cheerleader at some point in their life (if not that girl), I make up some BS about "the guy over there said it", and it's game on. The girls are immediately disarmed because how many male cheerleaders do you meet..and how threatening would one seem? I proceed to literally pick up the small girls over my head, her friends take pics, I get a # or bring her home. This works ALL THE TIME. Through some stroke of luck, cheerleading also hooked me up with spots in movies, commercials, and even reality TV (which sucks, don't make that mistake).

Since I graduated college, I've been constantly trying to better myself with my own personal list of things that I will enjoy that have the benefit of being things that girls seem to fall for:

Playing guitar, piano
Learning to sing (still suck at this)
Photography
Cooking
Massages
Making drinks
Working out
Charity work
Making a lot of money
Fancy sports car (this seems to pick up more dudes than girls.. oops)
Learning about food and wine?
Learning about style/how to dress

(That's just off the top of my head, please feel free to make suggestions, I could always use more)

I figure if you come up with a list like this and achieve even half of them, you're pretty unstoppable with meeting who you want to meet. I did end up starting my own Internet company and it's doing extremely well, which has opened up a lot of doors to me, but it is nowhere near the influx of hot trophy girls I was expecting.. other than a really nice apt and getting to travel, it really hasn't seemed to help me with girls like I expected. One of my favorite benefits thus far was going to a party at the Playboy mansion, which was really insane. But to give you an idea of how things are not dependent on that kinda thing - I met a Playboy model at a bar last winter, completely unrelated - I was dressed in a $6 Santa Claus outfit and still managed to pick her up and ended up dating her for 2 months. She turned out to be crazy and ended up calling me gay on Dr. Phil later on (a real what has my life come to moment for me haha). Currently I'm lightly dating an NFL cheerleader, but nothing serious.

Now, BEFORE any of this - while I was still in college and only had cheerleading going for me - I started trying to use logic and reason to land myself a 3some. I am by no means some master of picking girls up, to this day I'd still be really scared to try to pick up an attractive girl on the street or in the store. Secretly I am still this nerdy guy, decent looking but not great looking, that has hid behind this facade of becoming one of the more popular guys on campus while secretly having everything planned out in my head.. but making it look effortless. I think I mastered coming off as disarming while simultaneously pushing the limits with girls. The real secret was not worrying about what people thought of me, and I actually got a pretty bad reputation as a player, but I would ALWAYS downplay it - then jokingly invite a girl back, gauge her reaction, etc.

I started to keep track of what girls made questionable comments about wanting to hook up with another girl and would pursue it - inviting 2 girls over to play drinking games. I failed over, and over, and over.. I invented games involving whipped cream, drinking, and stripping, and it seemed like each time I would get a little closer but I would find a new place in my plan where I went wrong. I'd get the girls both naked, licking whipped cream off each others' boobs, but 1 would always be into it and 1 would freak out. I certainly got lucky several times, and a couple times was just completely unexpected and unplanned, but finally something changed and they started happening all the time.

I don't have a clue what it was specifically, whether I was just being more direct about it than usual, or just getting more shameless about trying to hook up with 2 girls at once, but for whatever reason it started happening a lot. The most surprising thing is what happens when you already have 2 willing girls and you're looking for a 3rd - "straight" girls come out of everywhere and basically say damn you 3 are insane.. ok, I want in to try this. That actually scares me, cause I'm a really good judge of character, and some of the nicest girls like you would take home to your parents have gotten involved, which kinda freaks me out for when I think I'm dating a "nice" girl too. In any case, I had another 4some last weekend, and I'm shooting for a completely absurd 4 girl 5some in the next couple weeks.

Now.. I have never been THIS out of control before, and what sparked all this was the first girl I actually fell in love with. We dated for 1.5 years, I was an amazing boyfriend like any man should be, but I met her way too young - she was 18 and just starting college and I was 22 and the relationship was too serious for her. She's the only girl that's ever broken up with me, and I was really heartbroken for a long time. She wasn't anyone famous, she wasn't a model, she was just a really cute girl that I really connected with that definitely had her own flaws.. I just could never rationalize why I've been so into her. Being very familiar with this site, I knew that I had a bad case of ONEITIS, and the best way to get over it is meet other girls, pour yourself into work, take up hobbies, travel.. I did everything, and lots of it.

However, I felt lost when none of it was working, so I kept pushing the boundaries with picking up girls, making myself busy, and now a year and a half later I'm STILL not over her. I refused to talk to her for 7 months, and we have just recently started talking and she is coming to visit me for the first time next week, and I'm actually scared. I would still clear my schedule for this girl and do all the things I should know better not to do, I don't know why I haven't been able to beat this.. I'm still really hoping that we actually get back together. Really dumb, I know.

Finally, some thoughts -- I feel like being too successful with women has made me somewhat unhappy with actually finding a girl I like. I have seen so many horrible things, girls cheating on their bfs ALL the time, a girl hooking up with 2 guys and going straight to her bf's place afterwards.. and the bfs never find out, they just go on thinking they're dating the sweetest girl and keep taking them on dates. When I am actually with a girl I like, I can't help but think of how easy it is for me to hook up, and I assume that all girls must have this weak spot that all guys like me could take advantage of.

I really think the happiest are the ignorant guys, who aren't very successful, think that all girls are super hard to get, then when they're in a relationship and their gf is sleeping over somewhere, they don't even worry about it - cause who could possibly succeed in picking her up, right? I've clearly given myself trust issues from all of this, I've seen into way too many girls' secret lives. The other problem.. short of that one girl I can't get over, I've put MYSELF on a pedestal way too much, and I don't like feeling like that. When I meet girls now, I think no girl is good enough and I continue my search for the non-existent perfect girl. My friends think I lead the craziest life and I am super lucky, but having been on both sides, I can clearly say that being in a great relationship with a girl I loved was better than anything I'm doing.

ali-g

Don Juan
Reaction score
"My friends think I lead the craziest life and I am super lucky, but having been on both sides, I can clearly say that being in a great relationship with a girl I loved was better than anything I'm doing."

Amen.

I can tell you I've not taken it nearly as far as you, but I do agree.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Don Juan the Fantastic said:
-having been on both sides, I can clearly say that being in a great relationship with a girl I loved was better than anything I'm doing.
Bravo Brother!

Normally I'd be apt to call shenanigans on a post like this. But, this portion here can only come from hands-on experience with a variety of feminine mental states.

There should be many more of these threads/posts than he-b!tches whining about a chick not calling them back after 5 minutes.

Again, impressive and it would behoove you to take other guys under your mentorship.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Bravo Brother!

Normally I'd be apt to call shenanigans on a post like this. But, this portion here can only come from hands-on experience with a variety of feminine mental states.

There should be many more of these threads/posts than he-b!tches whining about a chick not calling them back after 5 minutes.

Again, impressive and it would behoove you to take other guys under your mentorship.
I certainly wouldn't mind helping other guys out, but I feel like I've become such a bitter, cynical person through all this that my advice would be pretty obnoxious haha. It's ironic, but the more success I have with women, the more annoyed I am at women in general that they would be so "easy". If I find myself thinking I might like a girl, and then she lets me hook up with her immediately, obviously I'm happy in the short term but beyond that it's a huge turn off. The BEST thing a girl can do is STOP ME haha.. if I take a girl out several times, and I keep trying to put a move on her and she shuts me down.. I would secretly be really thankful for it. Weird, I know, but these are the only girls I've actually dated.

And speaking of going down a bad path, I don't know how I failed to mention this since people would actually appreciate this here, but when I went to the playboy mansion last summer I also went to a birthday party at Mystery's house. I became buddies with one of Mystery's ex-roommates, and I heard a lot about the darker side of things.. like Mystery can't control himself, consistently makes bad decisions when girls are involved, blows off prior (and paid) commitments to hook up instead.. back when he really needed the money. It was kinda depressing to hear about what it takes for people to consider you "successful" with women, I have several of my own friends that are the same way.

MatthEaddicT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheerleader dj bootcamp, when does That begin? What a read. Literally pick her up that's let me laugh from deep down. Any tips on approaching girls running? Seriously though. & you seem to love cheerleading why not just teach it? Start a cheerleading camp yourself? The best job I ever had for pickups was being a 'model scout'. That let me logically talk to women about how they are uniquely sexy, and in groups, dress better than the rest and have full attention. Maybe I should do that again I think I will.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I certainly wouldn't mind helping other guys out, but I feel like I've become such a bitter, cynical person through all this that my advice would be pretty obnoxious haha.
You're bitter and cynical at "Game". You've come to realize that PUA tricks and tactics are shortcuts at best. Your venting is symptomatic of your success. It's cathartic to have a limit. You've found yours to be your ability to easily manipulate women. I don't mean this negatively. On the contrary, using your earned gifts is reward in itself. What you fear is how far you can truly take it.

It's ironic, but the more success I have with women, the more annoyed I am at women in general that they would be so "easy". If I find myself thinking I might like a girl, and then she lets me hook up with her immediately, obviously I'm happy in the short term but beyond that it's a huge turn off.
To say us men aren't as addicted to "the chase" as women are, is being completely unrealistic and dishonest. We crave it just as much as they do. Our motivations and incentives, and alloted time to commit to "chasing" are different, but that's the only one. It's become the norm for women to take a second look at men such as we. The problem with success is the threat of immediate failure.

The BEST thing a girl can do is STOP ME haha.. if I take a girl out several times, and I keep trying to put a move on her and she shuts me down.. I would secretly be really thankful for it. Weird, I know, but these are the only girls I've actually dated.
It's what you've left out which is important. The only girls you've dedicated your time to are ones who feed your attention deficit. This is still a symptom of loneliness. You have to be completely content with who you are, then you can love another completely without the need for their expressed consent.

And speaking of going down a bad path, I don't know how I failed to mention this since people would actually appreciate this here, but when I went to the playboy mansion last summer I also went to a birthday party at Mystery's house. I became buddies with one of Mystery's ex-roommates, and I heard a lot about the darker side of things.. like Mystery can't control himself, consistently makes bad decisions when girls are involved, blows off prior (and paid) commitments to hook up instead.. back when he really needed the money. It was kinda depressing to hear about what it takes for people to consider you "successful" with women, I have several of my own friends that are the same way.
Helen Keller could see that guy has severe mental disorders and personality impairments. Anyone so entirely consumed with himself, through Narcissistic tendencies or attention wh0redom, is doomed to a life consumed with himself. There will never be anyone good enough for him, except him.

The life of a Pick-up Artist is a desperately lonely one.

Reaction score
MatthEaddicT said:
Cheerleader dj bootcamp, when does That begin? What a read. Literally pick her up that's let me laugh from deep down. Any tips on approaching girls running? Seriously though. & you seem to love cheerleading why not just teach it? Start a cheerleading camp yourself? The best job I ever had for pickups was being a 'model scout'. That let me logically talk to women about how they are uniquely sexy, and in groups, dress better than the rest and have full attention. Maybe I should do that again I think I will.
Ha I was a runner in high school, I didn't pick up cheerleading till college.. unfortunately running probably gives you much less of an in ("hey, couldn't help but notice you jogging.. i run too sometimes!!") If I actually had time I would definitely be teaching it, but all my work time goes into my company and my charity these days. Some of the wildest stories I've heard though are from my friends that work college cheerleading camps all summer long, it's pretty much everything you'd fantasize about it being.

You being a model scout is an AWESOME job, and one I would love to have... that's the reason photography is on my list of must-haves, it introduces you to a lot of models. I was sitting on the subway one time while some young guy was looking through a portfolio of models, and 2 girls over the course of the trip sat down next to him and gave him their # hoping that he could help them find a modeling gig.. like come on! I have been tempted ever since then to carry around a fake portfolio and sit there looking like I'm doing something with it.. but so far it hasn't come to that. Yet.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
KarmaSutra
Well Mr. Sutra, you've reminded me why I loved coming to this site back in the day, it's nice to get an outside perspective from people that really know what they're talking about. As far as a girl giving it up too easily, I don't think it's 100% about just ruining the chase though, for me it's also that they fail my "nice girl" test. Ultimately I would just like to meet a super sweet, gorgeous, not-a-wh0re girl.. is that so much to ask =)

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatthEaddicT said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw
There you go. From the NY Times. REAL model scouts. I highly doubt you travel to Brazil or Eastern Europe and stand outside of grade schools looking for girls. If you do you must be French or the second coming of Elvis :whistle: . This site is for confused Anglos.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704422204576130110702991234.html
Oh yeah, here is the American version. If only American boys knew the REAL modeling business. And if only you knew what goes on in the real world. Remember, it ain't what you see in Hollywood. The real world is VERY VERY VERY different.
Since spotting an 11-year-old girl named Jordan Strange at a Jonas Brothers concert two years ago, for example, the Clarkes have checked in with Jordan and her mother on a monthly basis. Last month, Ms. Strange and her daughter, now 13, got up at 4 a.m. and drove six hours from Aurora, Ill., to St. Louis to meet a local photographer, Attilio D'Agostino, for a bikini shoot. The Clarkes will send the pictures to big agencies that are tracking Jordan's growth—quite literally—monitoring the length of her legs, width of her hips and development of her facial features.

If you were a model scout this would be your American hero. Probable the most famous discoverer of talent ever. And yes, People Magazine celebrated a 50 plus year old man marrying a virginal Germanic Brazilian 17 year old. And yes, such things are VERY legal. So go back to watching "Entourage" and other shows with homosexual actors portraying straight studs.
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20109977,00.html

I simply jumped into this thread to show how insanely silly American males are. It is as if they live in a world created by what they see on TV and rap videos. Remember, 99% of American males are pawns. They will believe anything as long as they get massive quantities of cheap food, football, and subpar sex with single mothers. I post documented factual crap from leading news sources. Yet, I get some boys on here who hate me. Wake up!

http://www.harpercollins.com/books/Model-Michael-Gross/?isbn=9780060541637
Finally, the best book on Modeling. Read about the above man and many others like him. Great stuff. It was a bestseller.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw
There you go. From the NY Times. REAL model scouts. I highly doubt you travel to Brazil or Eastern Europe and stand outside of grade schools looking for girls. If you do you must be French or the second coming of Elvis :whistle: . This site is for confused Anglos.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704422204576130110702991234.html
Oh yeah, here is the American version. If only American boys knew the REAL modeling business. And if only you knew what goes on in the real world. Remember, it ain't what you see in Hollywood. The real world is VERY VERY VERY different.
Since spotting an 11-year-old girl named Jordan Strange at a Jonas Brothers concert two years ago, for example, the Clarkes have checked in with Jordan and her mother on a monthly basis. Last month, Ms. Strange and her daughter, now 13, got up at 4 a.m. and drove six hours from Aurora, Ill., to St. Louis to meet a local photographer, Attilio D'Agostino, for a bikini shoot. The Clarkes will send the pictures to big agencies that are tracking Jordan's growth—quite literally—monitoring the length of her legs, width of her hips and development of her facial features.

If you were a model scout this would be your American hero. Probable the most famous discoverer of talent ever. And yes, People Magazine celebrated a 50 plus year old man marrying a virginal Germanic Brazilian 17 year old. And yes, such things are VERY legal. So go back to watching "Entourage" and other shows with homosexual actors portraying straight studs.
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20109977,00.html

I simply jumped into this thread to show how insanely silly American males are. It is as if they live in a world created by what they see on TV and rap videos. Remember, 99% of American males are pawns. They will believe anything as long as they get massive quantities of cheap food, football, and subpar sex with single mothers. I post documented factual crap from leading news sources. Yet, I get some boys on here who hate me. Wake up!

http://www.harpercollins.com/books/Model-Michael-Gross/?isbn=9780060541637
Finally, the best book on Modeling. Read about the above man and many others like him. Great stuff. It was a bestseller.
Real interesting. Let me dissect that putrid corpse of a fascimile of logic you posted there for you.

BigJimbo said:
Remember, 99% of American males are pawns. T
This applies to other countries as well. Believe me, when you have billions of dollars and you own the mass media in your country, ****ing with people's heads is a turkey shoot. Italy comes to mind. Of course, this quote is pure bs anyway. See below.
BigJimbo said:
Remember, 99% of American males are pawns. TI post documented factual crap from leading news sources.
It's funny how you claim a completely unsourced and bull**** stastistic right before you say you post "factual crap" from "leading news sources". (Like youtube? Like People ****ing magazine? You linked to both :D)
BigJimbo said:
Yet, I get some boys on here who hate me.
Because you post bull**** mixed with unrelated facts and try to get us to see a correlation. Like you just did in the quote above. The quote that I intend to keep in it's unedited, pure, turdlike form. As a record.

Also, if you want adult men to move from disgusted with you to pitying you, perhaps you should avoid calling them boys, even if that's your thing. To call them boys, that is.
BigJimbo said:
This post would not be complete without this little gem at the end of it. Thank you for unintentionally comforming to the ultimate stereotype of a prissy high-horse argument. All prissy, high-horse arguments needs a link to youtube and a
BigJimbo said:
, perhaps with the word SHEPPLE! immeadietly after.

You are either an idiot or an idiot troll.

Textbook, really. Thus, idiot troll, and not troll. Some troll posts have creativity. This one, well, that... poetry it is not.

:)

Better luck next time!

EDIT: I think this quote sums it up. Hillariously, this is a response from another one of your liberally sprinkled turd-comments:
SharinganUser said:
BigJimbo said:
Young teenage boys in America and England will believe anything. Seriously, go thank a soldier because if not for them you would be living like they do in Sweden. Sweden doesn't really have a military. No wars. No sides. They are neutral. And they have it tough there. So says Fox News.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Are you on drugs?
Our good ****ter troll "big" the small one. We keep him around for the lulz.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you formulate your question in a few sentences? Then we can help you.

Do you want to have a relationship? Do you want threesomes? Do you want both? Do you realize if you want both than the girl you are with will most likely be very very insecure? Do you want that? Etc..

Reaction score
Amazing said:
Can you formulate your question in a few sentences? Then we can help you.

Do you want to have a relationship? Do you want threesomes? Do you want both? Do you realize if you want both than the girl you are with will most likely be very very insecure? Do you want that? Etc..
Was this for me? My post was mainly just to reflect on what I've learned in going from a massively unsuccessful high school kid to the bad person I am today. I stopped counting how many girls I've had sex with because I don't want to know the answer and want plausible deniability. I definitely don't need more 3somes or anything like that. I'm all set with that part of my life. I've done everything there is to do.. I mean EVERYTHING. I even had sex with a midget last year! There is literally nothing left that I'm curious about or want to do.

I 100% would like to be in a relationship, but in my entire life so far I've only found ONE girl that I dated that I actually wanted to stay in a relationship with. I also know better than to try for a 3some with a girl you really like.. and everyone should know this, 95% of the time it will cause massive stress on your relationship and you will break up.. so I will never bring that up or want that with a girl I'm serious with.

Basically I'm just keeping my eyes open for another girl I actually want to be serious with again, I'd love to have things work out with the original one, but how often does that work out. She is several years younger than I am (she's 21), and I just think timing will never work out for us. In the meantime, I get more and more jaded by the things I see, girls cheating on their bfs, how easy girls are, and each additional girl or ridiculous 3some/4some I have just seems to intensify this feeling for me. I am hugely successful in just about every aspect of my life and insanely busy, but I really would like to meet one great, really cute girl, and I'd be happy with that. I'm seriously ready to go move to Sweden or somewhere for a year to meet a nice non-US girl that hasn't acted like the girls I know their whole life

Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Foursomes don't happen.
Ha I'll tell you the quick stories. 1st one, totally unplanned. 2 college girls I had already had a 3some with were trying to get into a party I was having at my house, which was already at capacity - and the guy on the front door wasn't letting anyone in. The girl I actually talk to called me up and said, quote, "my friends will have sex with you if you can get us in." Classy.

So I didn't take her seriously at all, said fine, opened the door, and the first words out of her mouth are "let's do this quick - my friend has to get to her boyfriend's after this." They get up to my room, I still don't believe this is happening, and they say "everyone put your clothes in a separate pile so we can grab them easily later", and my thought was damn.. this sounds like they've done this before, how dirty are these girls?? But I went through with it, they argued about who I was having sex with first, it was surreal. They didn't do anything with each other though.

2nd and 3rd times:

These took MASSIVE planning. This was insane.. I started off with ONE girl I kinda knew who was really not that attractive, but actively wanted to have a 3some.. and was willing to help me look for a girl. So I used that to my advantage, we met a slightly better looking girl, and had a 3some. I ditched the original girl, charmed the new one, and then with her help found another good (better) looking girl (picture the guy that started with a paperclip and traded his way to a car or whatever haha).. and just kept looking. For FIVE WEEKS I talked to girls at bars, friends of friends, dating sites, literally anywhere I could find them. I have no idea how many girls I talked to to just find 3 that were nice, normal, good looking girls, who wanted to try something wild like a 4some.. and all liked each other. I talked to all 3 individually at first, then invited them all out to a wine bar, and the night took care of itself. I really can't believe it worked, who knew this could actually be planned. These girls had the benefit of being into girls, so they hooked up with each other plenty. I did the same thing for the 3rd one, and that's it so far. This was far too much of a time sink and certainly not going to help me meet an actual nice girl, but it was fun to see that it could be done.

Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I'm starting to believe you, in which case maybe you can answer a couple questions. I heard that if you suck at the stuff you're doing, they'll go around telling everyone you suck in bed, or you have a small **** and crap,is that true?

And how are you supposed to act like you've been there before? What do you DO in a threesome that shows the girls you are experienced?
Ha no worries, even some people that know me personally are convinced I paid for it, but that's really something I wouldn't do (other than my $100 wine bar bill for the 3 of them). I do have pics and vid of the whole night, but I'm not sure how to post that in the least incriminating way possible but still use it as proof for those who care.

As for you, if you're asking yourself those questions, you need to get more comfortable with yourself with 1 girl first. Being "good" isn't something that is difficult, I think the #1 things are really paying attention to the girl, making sure she is as happy as you can make her, and go SLOW (give her more than enough time to "warm up"). I have had plenty of girls tell me I'm great in bed, and my question to them is usually ... what did I do? I don't do anything fancy or special or wild, I just kinda follow those rules, focus on making them happy, that's it. My question is always if you think I'm that great, what the hell are the other guys doing wrong??

When you're comfortable enough, then you can worry about 2 girls.. This is all about gauging how into it each girl is -- if one is really into it, and the other is eh, then you need to focus on the other girl for a bit. If they both take care of each other, then just relax for a bit. One of my all-time creepiest moves that lands me a 3some maybe half the time:

Say you're laying in bed with 2 girls or something, maybe it's a friendly sleepover or whatever - (man this is gonna sound creepy) - you make sure it's as pitch black as you can get it, so neither girl sees what's going on. Then you individually start rubbing on each of the girls, but in such a way so that it's not obvious to either girl that you're doing the same thing to the other one. If you're lucky and can manage to get both of them turned on enough, their inhibitions kinda fly out and it's game on. Again, it's all about judging who's into it already, and who needs extra attention to become into it. And the lights off really are fun during it, cause I've found several times that girls will take advantage of the darkness and secretly finger their friend (but say it's me doing it) while things are going on.. classy!

Now, I'd say the other half of the time, usually one girl is into it and one girl might get creeped the hell out that I'm feeling her up with her friend right next to her, and stops me. Cut to the next morning when the girls get their first chance to talk.. "So DJTF tried to hook up with me last night.. wait, he tried to hook up with you too?? WHAT?!" Yeah, it ends pretty badly sometimes. Did I mention no shame is a big part of making this work?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha I'll tell you the quick stories. 1st one, totally unplanned. 2 college girls I had already had a 3some with were trying to get into a party I was having at my house, which was already at capacity - and the guy on the front door wasn't letting anyone in. The girl I actually talk to called me up and said, quote, "my friends will have sex with you if you can get us in." Classy.

So I didn't take her seriously at all, said fine, opened the door, and the first words out of her mouth are "let's do this quick - my friend has to get to her boyfriend's after this." They get up to my room, I still don't believe this is happening, and they say "everyone put your clothes in a separate pile so we can grab them easily later", and my thought was damn.. this sounds like they've done this before, how dirty are these girls?? But I went through with it, they argued about who I was having sex with first, it was surreal. They didn't do anything with each other though.

2nd and 3rd times:

These took MASSIVE planning. This was insane.. I started off with ONE girl I kinda knew who was really not that attractive, but actively wanted to have a 3some.. and was willing to help me look for a girl. So I used that to my advantage, we met a slightly better looking girl, and had a 3some. I ditched the original girl, charmed the new one, and then with her help found another good (better) looking girl (picture the guy that started with a paperclip and traded his way to a car or whatever haha).. and just kept looking. For FIVE WEEKS I talked to girls at bars, friends of friends, dating sites, literally anywhere I could find them. I have no idea how many girls I talked to to just find 3 that were nice, normal, good looking girls, who wanted to try something wild like a 4some.. and all liked each other. I talked to all 3 individually at first, then invited them all out to a wine bar, and the night took care of itself. I really can't believe it worked, who knew this could actually be planned. These girls had the benefit of being into girls, so they hooked up with each other plenty. I did the same thing for the 3rd one, and that's it so far. This was far too much of a time sink and certainly not going to help me meet an actual nice girl, but it was fun to see that it could be done.
Spare me the cool story bro. I will do something here that I bet not many do for you, I'll be 100% real with you. I just came back from a party with some really hot girls and I had a great time, I was propositioned 2 threesomes and I turned them down before I even lost my virginity. I am the real deal mother****er and I am not bragging, I can back it up.

Now here is where you want to listen. You're whole "I am jaded and cynical and cool in that way" I can see right through that. Watch the last south park, thats what you are to me, this little "i figured women out and I am so cool now and **** em"

you are a candy ass and if you didn't know it you know now - I read your other post you are not a bad guy but I am talking to whoever is pulling the strings in your brain - because that motherfukker is scared sh!tless of allowing your heart to be exposed.

It freaking out that there is a chance you might get hurt, so it won't let you open up to a girl. Yeah out of all the chicks you met you only found 1 good one? means you are hanging out with sh1t girls - I meet girls who are cool all the time, I just met a chick at this party who I want to spend considerable time with.. and while you might think being this "jaded cool guy" will get you more a$$ all it's doing is driving you down the wrong road to avoiding real connection with a woman.

That is if you want to be a father someday. If not, go get a vasectomy and do whatever the fukk you want.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatthEaddicT said:

that would be the perfect job for me. no not because you can get girls from it.

i like doing stuff like that..

i know what i like in a girls fashion. the girl i was with last was not too bad at it. could always be improved tho

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is full have haves, have-nots, wanna-be's and trolls who make up fictitious stories and everybody believes it. Can't believe people buy this trolls story, lol!!!! Yes, it's that bad.

Seriously, why not just write a book, go to a publisher and try to make money? This would make a great "teen" movie.

Reaction score
Amazing said:
Spare me the cool story bro. I will do something here that I bet not many do for you, I'll be 100% real with you. I just came back from a party with some really hot girls and I had a great time, I was propositioned 2 threesomes and I turned them down before I even lost my virginity. I am the real deal mother****er and I am not bragging, I can back it up.
I totally do not understand this, but you turning that down is just the best illustration that we've gone down some different paths.

Amazing said:
Now here is where you want to listen. You're whole "I am jaded and cynical and cool in that way" I can see right through that. Watch the last south park, thats what you are to me, this little "i figured women out and I am so cool now and **** em"
Ha I saw that episode and you are exactly right, I even thought wow, this is pretty much how I feel about a lot of things. I don't mean to be bitter, but it seems like the more I am exposed to, the worse it gets. This goes for seeing girls cheating on their boyfriends for the 100th time and everything else. My poor mom has to listen to me rant about something new every day.

Amazing said:
you are a candy ass and if you didn't know it you know now - I read your other post you are not a bad guy but I am talking to whoever is pulling the strings in your brain - because that motherfukker is scared sh!tless of allowing your heart to be exposed.
You're probably right. I got really hurt by the girl I fully opened up to.

Amazing said:
It freaking out that there is a chance you might get hurt, so it won't let you open up to a girl. Yeah out of all the chicks you met you only found 1 good one? means you are hanging out with sh1t girls - I meet girls who are cool all the time, I just met a chick at this party who I want to spend considerable time with.. and while you might think being this "jaded cool guy" will get you more a$$ all it's doing is driving you down the wrong road to avoiding real connection with a woman.
I've found more than one good one, but only 1 that I was actually interested in and that I wanted to settle down with and would marry eventually. I get bored with girls that don't have their own hobbies, ambitions, etc, even if they are nice girls.

I think part of my problem is I have spent so much time on bettering myself - see the list above, I know how to cook, play a few instruments, I'm a partner in a company that is approaching 100 million in revenue, I'm good at photography, I'm smart, nice, well-traveled, speak a few languages, eat well, I go to the gym 5 days a week, I even founded a successful charity!

I went from a shy, quiet kid to a guy that is successful in just about every aspect of my life, and yet I'm not really happy. I think by raising the bar so high for myself I make it impossible to find a girl who could possibly equal all those things and I have this unreachable standard for girls now. I'm good looking but not great looking, but I expect to meet some gorgeous sweet girl that is interesting and doesn't fit the typical American stereotype of "girl that goes to the club and gets dry humped every night for years"

Reaction score
corrector said:
This site is full have haves, have-nots, wanna-be's and trolls who make up fictitious stories and everybody believes it. Can't believe people buy this trolls story, lol!!!! Yes, it's that bad.

Seriously, why not just write a book, go to a publisher and try to make money? This would make a great "teen" movie.
Ha my man, you've been on this site 2 years, I've been on this site 9 years.. I've got better things to do than come back and troll my old favorite message board. If you go through my old posts I'm sure you will see a progression from the very beginning.. 4 years back or something I posted here about how much things were changing for me.

Also, I have actually considered writing a book - the most entertaining stories aren't about me, but about my college cheerleading team -- the other male cheerleaders were the most destructive, testosterone-filled guys I've ever met, doing things on team trips like stealing a yacht, taking a kayak down escalators, flooding hotels, having run-ins with the police everywhere we went, pushing furniture out the window, beating people up every single weekend, getting kicked out or banned from just about every place unfortunate enough to have us.. yes, these were male cheerleaders. I didn't contribute to any of this directly, and I've never personally been in a fight in my life, but it was definitely entertaining. The school eventually ended the cheerleading program entirely. The problem is I would never want anybody that knows me to know all the details of my life and sex life because any actual nice girl would be completely appalled.

I have plenty of proof for you, but I don't know how to post it without straight up posting pics of me. I have a ton of pics from the playboy mansion for example, but if I just blur me out, that doesn't really help anybody. I have a pic of the 3 naked girls in my bed from the other weekend, and I could take another pic where you can see it's the same room with a SoSuave sign or something, if I can get around to it

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally do not understand this, but you turning that down is just the best illustration that we've gone down some different paths.

Ha I saw that episode and you are exactly right, I even thought wow, this is pretty much how I feel about a lot of things. I don't mean to be bitter, but it seems like the more I am exposed to, the worse it gets. This goes for seeing girls cheating on their boyfriends for the 100th time and everything else. My poor mom has to listen to me rant about something new every day.

You're probably right. I got really hurt by the girl I fully opened up to.

I've found more than one good one, but only 1 that I was actually interested in and that I wanted to settle down with and would marry eventually. I get bored with girls that don't have their own hobbies, ambitions, etc, even if they are nice girls.

I think part of my problem is I have spent so much time on bettering myself - see the list above, I know how to cook, play a few instruments, I'm a partner in a company that is approaching 100 million in revenue, I'm good at photography, I'm smart, nice, well-traveled, speak a few languages, eat well, I go to the gym 5 days a week, I even founded a successful charity!

I went from a shy, quiet kid to a guy that is successful in just about every aspect of my life, and yet I'm not really happy. I think by raising the bar so high for myself I make it impossible to find a girl who could possibly equal all those things and I have this unreachable standard for girls now. I'm good looking but not great looking, but I expect to meet some gorgeous sweet girl that is interesting and doesn't fit the typical American stereotype of "girl that goes to the club and gets dry humped every night for years"

Isn't it's funny as you get better you kind of go to the next level of girls you have available - I don't know if I am at the top, but I think this is pretty high up, because I rarely if ever meet a chick who isn't at least intrigued. And that's fine because I am doing this for me, I am picking up hobbies like scuba and sky diving, for my life to be more fun. And yeah may be most chicks can't keep up but everyone is different, I've met some cool chicks who were into awesome hobbies too - and remember women use their side of the brain more so her doing art music or even knitting is the yin to your guitar playing yang for example. As you can see on your own example though everyone has issues - you not being able to connect and keep a chick (or even find one) - I mean that's not exactly a + in the book bro. I turned yet another girl tonight because her vibe and mine are not the same, and she is 8/10 at least, as the guys around me indicated as well - but I want to bang someone I at least like, I've always been this way unless I'm drinking, and honestly I don't want to change - this just forces me to step my game up. Only thing I might not have going for me is the $$$, once that's settled I think I literally will be unstoppable, then it will be ego check/humility humbleness time, and that's what I am preparing myself for - quiet greatness

You might want to ask around where girls you are looking for might be - I've gotten lucky in the past and picked a jewel at a bar, but like you said most girls who go to shake ass unless they are on vacation with friends its not going to be top class. Smart hot girls I know hang out at nice lounges rooftops more, but there are some people there too that make me roll my eyes when I look around - I want a cool chick and none of that ego attached. It's kind of hard to find this - there is a probably top 5 quality/looks girl I know, she has guys drive across huge city on command, I don't think I could put up with that, even though she is cool as hell.

If you wanna get more in depth we can go PM from here.