Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is masturbation and sex different?

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only difference I can think of is you can irritate your penis or make it less sensitive sense a hand is less forgiving than a *****. Other than that, if you masturbate 5 times a day or have sex 5 times a day, isn't it all the same to your body?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been sore from spanking it but I've been sore from too much sex. I think taking care of yourself is less harmful than sex.

I think the physiology is pretty much the same.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, WHAT???

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women absorb chemicals from cvm that make them less prone to depression and mood swings. I would not be surprised if pvssy juice were equally healthy for us. :D

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
You gain muscle and lose calories from sex because you are using your body, while wackin off is just using your hand. If a guy has a girlfriend and fvucks her every day, he can get washboard abs I've heard...
You heard wrong on that one. I had a year long relationship of literally 10-15 times a week sex (long sex, not just quickies) and my beergut never changed. Hell, look at Ron Jeremy. Sex burns calories, and is somewhat aerobic, but not enough to make a change in your physical appearance.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abs are made in the kitchen.... not the gym.... or the bedroom for that matter.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
If you can't tell the difference, you're not doing something right.
Yea, i agree. I also think if you have to ask such STUPID questions, you probably need to seriously get some help. Either you lack the proper amount of intelligence to solve this complex problem, or youre just lazy and want some sort of attention. Either way, you should probably fix your life before it gets any worse and you start asking more retarded questions.

Don Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you masturbate you are fvking your hand. When you have sex you are fvcking a chick...or animal, cuz they have vaginas too.

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yea the difference is you're actually getting some when you have sex as oppose to jerking it by yourself

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty funny....

Since I wear those desens condoms I can go for a while and I never get sore or feel weird ( I like to try to cvm more then once ) BUT when I jerk it and cvm more then once for some reason it feels like my butt hurts maybe after the 2nd or 3rd time.

The calorie thing is funny, I remember being in school (HS) and some girl was talking to her friends and just said this to them

HER: Ya sex like burns 1500 calories
Friend: REALLY!

I have no idea what they were talking about but that was pretty funny guess she'd rather hit on a personal trainer then the weights.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ i feel no more or less confident after I have jacked it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't get an STD from jacking....unless you just fingered a girl with genital herpes and then wank off with your vaginal-juice infected hand.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
If you can't tell the difference, you're not doing something right.
Or he is on to something beyond our comprehension!

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
The difference is:

with sex you gain confidence
with masturbation you lose it
This is totally up for debate. It does make sense that having sex increases confidence given it is a good indicator of a person having social skills, will and effort for obtaining an objective that is difficult for most people.

As for masturbation decreasing confidence, why? Being saddened just cause you didnt get sex that night? The person might otherwise be very realized but due to lack of time or conditions has mb as a more practical way of getting rocks off than sex.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are actual psychological benefits to having sex that masturbation doesn't give.

My profesor also talked about benifts of sex in last weeks Human Sexuality class.

These are the notes from her power point

Is sex good?

• Can cure headaches
• Reduce stress, sleep well
• Increase blood flow to brain
• Body maintenance-burns calories
o 150 calories every half hour
• Fountain of youth – increases life span
• Increase hormone levels
o In a natural way

I agree with Cry For Love that having sex increases confidence for the reasons you listed and more. But masturbation does not decrease it.