Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it possible for any women to dominate relationships...

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men are physically stronger?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are weak when it comes to relationships even though they can flip your car over.

i.e.:

Trying to always please the woman
Never letting her get angry and experience the emotional rollercoaster
Always making sure she's satisfied

Basically bending to her every whim and trying to create what he believes is the woman's perception of a perfect world. When you make that world for them... they'll like you less for it.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the quote "whoever needs the other person the least comes to mind"

The fact is in most relationships, the girl is far more able to drop the guy than he her. Heck, I scored a girl 2 weeks ago. I have 2 other plates going, 1 of which is a bit longer so I wasn't really into her. However, her scoring with another guy tonight still triggered feelings of jealousy in me. Imagine if you were really hung up on a girl what that would do to you.. Women for the most part are far better manipulators.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
When men are physically stronger?
The answer lies in your question. If you cant compete physically whats your next option? Its evolution baby. Chicks know the social dance of getting what they want inside and out. Most guys if not all cant even begin to understand to what depth it really goes.

For memory Robert Greene talks about this.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physically weaker people can dominate relationships because genocide is no longer a valid approach to resolving conflict.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women just know how to manipulate men's emotions.
we understimate the power that women have to manipulate us.
most times, we dont even realise that we are being manipulated by our girlfriend or wife. they get to manipulate us in a suttle way that makes us believe that we are the ones that are making the choices.

for example... lets say that your girlfriend is always complaining about her winter coat....she says that it doesnt protect her, that she looks fat when she wears it, that it looks old.....bla,bla,bla
then suddenly she starts a fight with you and makes it seem like its your fault.....lets say that you two break up for a day and you start to miss her. then, you start to think about how to fix the relationship and a """great idea""" pops up in your head that she will love you again if you buy her a new coat because she desperately needs it.

there you go, she has manipulated you into buying her a new coat.
she manipulated you but you are certain that the idea of buying a coat for her was all yours.
I fell for those kinds of tricks over and over again until I found this site.

men are physically stronger and smarter than women,,,,women are socially more savvy and emotionally smarter than men.