Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How in the hell....

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get over that urge to kill your girlfriends Ex boyfriends? Any time the topic comes up of previous relationships around anyone I get this burning urge to wipe every trace of them from the earth.

Anyone know a way to get rid of this feeling? Or conversly have a time machine I can borrow to go back and remove their very existence?

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
why

do you feel inadequet(sp?) or something? Are you jealous? why does talking about that make you mad? does she compare you to her ex's? whats the dillyo

find out why you get angry, they kill that, don't kill people, its not worth it.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, Im not insecure. I;ve seen some of the dip****s she dated and have no doubts as to my standings with them.

Jealousy is the issue, killing it is the problem.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if her "exes" last went out with your girl just a couple months ago.. then yeah I guess there's a problem. But that problem is not you, it's her. she's the one telling you about them.. and she is the real reason why you are mad. Don't direct the anger at the exes dierct them at HER. Tell her to STFU about it.

Know your anger, look where the anger is coming from.. IT IS HER not her exes. Use your brains dude.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Oh, Im not insecure... Jealousy is the issue...
Insecurity is the root of all jealousy. Which means your statement above can't make sense. Look inside yourself for the answer.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she doesnt bring them up intentionally, and when it does get brought up she stops talking about it pretty quickly.

Not a bad idea on asking her to stop talking about it though. Not like I need to feel better than them, Im quite happy to pretend they didnt exist.

Ok, if Im insecure, the hell am I insecure for? They were losers. I think Im more mad that they beat me to her than anything.

MiggityMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookie

Ok, if Im insecure, the hell am I insecure for? They were losers. I think Im more mad that they beat me to her than anything.

I think that you're the loser here. Whaddya think about that you fawking "Kwah"?

lame-o

mike

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your just bitter because I ****ed your sister. Try to calm down eh?

Chief

Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity is the problem.

I agree with Dr.Zaius here, right on the mark. Jealousy starts with insecurity. You can deny it or take a look at yourself and figure out what it is your insecure about that causes you to be so jealous. Think about it.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok, if Im insecure, the hell am I insecure for? They were losers. I think Im more mad that they beat me to her than anything."

And in a couple of years when you are with a woman with 2 ex-husbands and 3 kids you will feel how?

Get used to it, it's the rest of your life.:eek:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone eventually has these conversations about ex's with their current mate. at least one of you will feel what you are experiencing. it is very normal and common.

perhaps insteading of letting the anger get the best of you, stop and think of how these conversations can actually get you ahead.

lets say she remarks about how he was an a$$ , then maybe if you just try your best to laugh and retain the information then you will remember why she thought he was that awful and not do whatever that was.

if she were to comment on how something seemed sweet, retain that information and use it later to your own benifit.

just remember that she had to go thru alot of jerks in order to appreciate you for your worth.

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey kwah, one of the girls I'm seein used to talk about her Ex all the ****in time. I finally just told her to stop it, she just needed to realize what she was doin i guess. hasn't talked about any "ex's" since.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah

Not a bad idea on asking her to stop talking about it though. Not like I need to feel better than them, Im quite happy to pretend they didnt exist.

actually it is a bad idea

just change the damn subject, it will show that you are jealous (which is what you are coming off as) if you ask her to never mention her previous b-f's

you are insecure about your g-f's previous b-f's

yea they may have been big losers but the fact that it bothers you and that you cannot accept it and move on does show some insecurity, good news is that many ppl feel that way and most get over it

but the thing is if all the guys she has dated were "losers", what are you doing dating her?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girlfriend is the person she is today because of her past. Including her ex's.

She is with you now. She chooses to be with you.

That is all that matters.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you make good points. I've chilled a lot about it in the last few days anyway. I still wouldn;t mind wiping their existence from history but its not a pressing thing on my list of priorities.

And yeah, she is with me, that does speak highly of her taste these days ;)