Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How important to YOU is a girls relationship with her family?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
How important to you is a girls relationship with her family?

If you are thinking of possibly getting serious or becoming a couple with a woman or girl do you ever ask questions about her family life and or see how she or they interact with one another?

I haven't seen this topic though IMO it's is important to see how someone treats or acts around blood and the closest people to her in determining how they may treat you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The most important question is whether she loves her dad (but don't ask strippers that as it's an inside joke).

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't date a girl that constantly swears at/disrespects her parents. Just a sign of what's to come haha..

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont need her to be close to them, but she does need to respect her parents and elders. I am not very close to my family, so I am not looking for that "family oriented" girl.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Emotionally/physically abusive, absent, alcoholic, or drug addicted father is a massive.. MASSIVE red flag. These women are usually man-eaters.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her relationship with her family is the biggest qualifier, if I decide I like her and want to explore her potential.

you'll know right away if she's tight with the family or dysfunctional. Her day to day conversations reveal a lot, so you have to decide if she's the type that you just want to bang and have fun with, or if you could see yourself maybe starting a family with.

*hint The ones who come from messed up families and broken homes are not the ones you want to settle down with.

Unfortunately, as our society erodes, there are very few women who are grounded enough to pass the tests.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i hear "my dad ran out on us when i was 7" i'm out. lol.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W/e society or people say, people with good relationships with their parents have, for the majority, a better head on their shoulders with a better sense of morality.

Comes down to how they were raised and a good relationship with parents generally speaks volumes in regards to their metal stability.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
I can't date a girl that constantly swears at/disrespects her parents. Just a sign of what's to come haha..
+1
i knew once a chick like that, it was a mess !

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the reason why. If her parents and siblings were abusive, then I'd understand. if it's just for petty stuff, hell no, no matter how good looking/good personality she had. I'd want to girl who had some social skills and could get along with others. ;)