Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How important is your job to a women?

Couto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how important your job is when telling a women and I mean more the type of job you have. For example I plan on being a nurse however that is seen as more of a feminine line of work so I'm slightly concerned they won't regard me as a male as much. I somewhat plan on studying, getting money then going to America to study another year for a better paying nursing job and I'm well aware this shows me as being more ambitious but I'm still curious to your insight.

This site is pretty incredible and I do plan on posting here more often once I gain more knowledge.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should you care what they think about your job?

I almost never tell women my real job; I am an architect, and I tell them I fix disposable cameras or a bull breeder or some other ridiculous job.

Drop the "what they think.." mindset and just live your life!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest with a girl. It's not really that important but its obvious that a girl is definately going to like you more if you have a nice job. It shows that your a hard worker and ambitiouos.

Couto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your input, in all honestly I think I'm just over thinking the whole matter.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Just be honest with a girl. It's not really that important but its obvious that a girl is definately going to like you more if you have a nice job. It shows that your a hard worker and ambitiouos.
that works both ways. b!tches lie, about EVERYTHING.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couto said:
For example I plan on being a nurse however that is seen as more of a feminine line of work so I'm slightly concerned they won't regard me as a male as much.
Dude, it's not the 1950s. Nobody judges your "manliness" on what kind of job you have. Unemployed construction workers (of which I used to be) are NOT more manly that well-employed nurses (of which I AM!). Chicks will cream over you being a nurse. A nursing career means you're smart, middle to upper-middle class, sensitive, with excellent people skills. All very cream worthy.

A lot of women dig the hell out of sensitive guys who help others out despite what people on here say. As a nurse you have this built in reaction when you tell them that. It gets you at least 10 more minutes of attention guaranteed.

lolwut

Don Juan
Reaction score
think of it this way: 90%+ of the people u will be around during your studies and work are going to be girls:) and plenty of them young and cute:) This isn't limited to nurses either, the whole hospital staff is probably 80-90% female.

nursing school must be the holy grail of sarging places ~_~

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her own values.

Some women value status, so a job as a cleaner wouldn't get much dates (or not at least of high earning women).

If she turns you down for your job, there are more women out there.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My Grandmother was practically a saint. But even she would say "A woman won't settle for a man with no job. It's not because she's greedy. It's what she must do to have a family."

It's a cold world. Women have to do a lot for a dollar. I believe a man is supposed to have a stay at home wife. That means finding a woman he loves and paying all her expenses. Sad but true.

But marriage laws have changed the dynamics. It should be that he can boot her out if she's not sweet and/or faithful.

So my theory is: don't get married. Stay together with separate checking accounts and save on your own (the man helping her mostly). Then both are always independent and neither is left high and dry.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you feel about your job status is way more important than what your job status actually is.

An unemployed man who feels great about himself will do better than a man with a great job who doesn't like himself.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
Depends on her own values.

Some women value status, so a job as a cleaner wouldn't get much dates (or not at least of high earning women).

If she turns you down for your job, there are more women out there.
Aye, my cousin was hitting it off well with a chick one time only to have her turn him down when she found out that he's a plumber. It didn't faze him much though.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Aye, my cousin was hitting it off well with a chick one time only to have her turn him down when she found out that he's a plumber. It didn't faze him much though.
I dont believe that for a second. Whats more likely is that she used that as an EXCUSE for turning him down.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely changes as you get older (I'm 22 and I don't think girls really care at this age.) But when you're in your 30's, chicks don't want to date a Burger King cashier.

Like a previous poster said.. Who gives a sh1t though. Do what you want. If they can't handle that, it's their own fault. I don't care what the girl who I date does for work, so she shouldn't care what I do either. As long as one of us isn't constantly mooching off the other.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me put it this way.

don't think of it as a problem but as a screener. if a woman is going to leave you because you went to college and became a nurse, seriously, seriously, that's the screening process at work my friend. NEXT!

I gamble for a living basically. I"ve had more than one woman not jive with that.. f'em. who the fvck cares. I am what i am, and I do what i love doing. you aren't going to jive with everyone

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Great point. I'm sure there are some men out there that go into the fields that they think will get them lots of attractive women. But they end up miserable because they aren't passionate about it.

I will never work at something I hate just to impress women.

Notwithstanding, back the OP, I wouldn't give this a second thought. I'm sure there are plenty of women that would be quite attracted to a male nurse. First, you are "safe" because your job is to help people. Second, it's a steady decent paying career. Third, it shows you can deal with people and work under pressure.

backbreaker said:
let me put it this way.

don't think of it as a problem but as a screener. if a woman is going to leave you because you went to college and became a nurse, seriously, seriously, that's the screening process at work my friend. NEXT!

I gamble for a living basically. I"ve had more than one woman not jive with that.. f'em. who the fvck cares. I am what i am, and I do what i love doing. you aren't going to jive with everyone