Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how important is sex to you?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Not all men have standards, there's a lot of desperados out there who would pound a fat midget if given half the chance.
Well... I guess someone has to take care of the trash.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is really #1 on my list. Here is my list in it's entirety:

1.Sex

Fact is, there is nothing else. Bonding, sharing experiences, hanging out, etc, I can do that with my friends. All my greatest memories come from my (mostly male) friends.

I'm not looking for friendship, I'm looking to get my **** wet.

If we're not sleeping together you don't exist in my world. Just being honest.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I stopped caring for sex. I was into it a lot until I broke up with my ex. I'm on no fap challenge, and my libido is lowering. I like it. Because I got high standards about girls, and I'm extremely picky. I don't really care anymore.

The feeling I'm connected and comfort in relationship with girl is much more important to me than sex. I'm a virgin, but I don't find it that much appealing... Guess I'm turning asexual. I didn't like any girl until I hit like..16 years... People were asking me if I'm gay. No, simply not interested...

Lowered libido, but I'm having the angry face all the time.

I guess it's worth a try, to feel a bit relieved and feel the orgasm from time to time. So it's 20%. I can't live without feeling of screaming people while I'm on stage though... Or the feeling when I'm competing with someone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNusNs97cP0