Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how important is sex to you?

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has prob been asked but its worth a debate.

How important to you is sex in a relationship?

my friend asked this girl I'm sort of seeing and then asked my opinion. we both said 90%

My mate said 60% cos he likes the comfort and everything else but to me this is still incorporated into sex.

what are your thoughts, how important is sex?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need sex to be happy. I've tried to enjoy life without sex but it's like a sixth sense without which you can't really appreciate the other five.

It makes me calm, friendly, and kindly towards other people. Without it I'm grim, dull and irritable.

So...sex is pretty important. Wouldn't necessarily have to be in a relationship but that's usually how I get it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is a deal breaker for me. Was dating a girl that was on prozak but didn't tell me. So her libido was compromised, I broke that shiz off quickly... I kinda felt bad later after knowing it was a meds thing. I guess I could have been more patient. But she could have been honest with me too.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
To be honest sex isnt a deal breaker for me but I want it when I want it or when she does to be honest. On stressful days its nice but on weeks like over the summer where im dedicated to training I keep my test. levels at base line and above 24/7 so sex less would be promising. Its a 50/50 . But if the girl ever said shes not into sex id leave lol

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The sad thing about relationships and marriages these days is that the decision to have sex is always the woman's.

Remember that sex is the glue that holds relationships together. Without it, you are just a friend, and best believe that your princess will be putting it out in another castle. Judge nismo's verdict.

Case closed. Exit stage left.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Case closed. Exit stage left.
hah! I moved the stairs! - you fall judgeman, you fall!:moon:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Leporello said:
I need sex to be happy. I've tried to enjoy life without sex but it's like a sixth sense without which you can't really appreciate the other five.

It makes me calm, friendly, and kindly towards other people. Without it I'm grim, dull and irritable.
Doesn't that mean that all the rules this site preaches: improving yourself, kino, negging, etc, is irrelevant unless you get sex?

It's kind weird, we say don't focus on sex, it will come if you focus on yourself and be enthusiastic about life, learn things, improve yourself....but it all comes down to getting the sex from the girl. People don't care about that other stuff, we live in an instant gratification world, we just want the result legally with a good boost to our ego.

It's essence, we should just say "sell yourself to get sex legally with in the first 2 dates." All the other stuff, be the alpha male, be the beta male, be curious about people, laugh, smile, joke, be interesting....it's all good, but if it doesn't get you the sex, there's no point.

Wonder how many people here would trade 10 months of improving themselves with 2 months of sex with a good looking girl.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Trump said:
Doesn't that mean that all the rules this site preaches: improving yourself, kino, negging, etc, is irrelevant unless you get sex?

It's kind weird, we say don't focus on sex, it will come if you focus on yourself and be enthusiastic about life, learn things, improve yourself....but it all comes down to getting the sex from the girl. People don't care about that other stuff, we live in an instant gratification world, we just want the result legally with a good boost to our ego.

It's essence, we should just say "sell yourself to get sex legally with in the first 2 dates." All the other stuff, be the alpha male, be the beta male, be curious about people, laugh, smile, joke, be interesting....it's all good, but if it doesn't get you the sex, there's no point.

Wonder how many people here would trade 10 months of improving themselves with 2 months of sex with a good looking girl.
That's 5 months with a 8+! I'm all in and I use that term loosely. :D

Men can improve themselves, make more money, get the fancy cars, use new forms of game, bring a 2012 sense of humor, be romantic, take more girls out, be interesting, have more hobbies, etc. ad nauseum. All fine and dandy.

At the end of the day, it's the woman who's making the final say on whether or not you get to have sex with her. Or be her boyfriend. Or be her friend. Or be her best friend. Or be among her orbiters. Or be her beta provider. Or be her ego booster. Or be her emotional tampon. Etc. ad nauseum.

Male choice is hardly ever enforced. Female choice is almost always enforced enstead.

Bad. :mad:

P

perseverance

Sex is important, there is nothing worse than being in a passionless, sexless relationship/marriage.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. If she's boring and I hate her no amount of sex will make it ok.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put it in the same category as eating, drinking and sleeping. We're kinda designed to do all of them...

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped caring for sex. I was into it a lot until I broke up with my ex. I'm on no fap challenge, and my libido is lowering. I like it. Because I got high standards about girls, and I'm extremely picky. I don't really care anymore.

The feeling I'm connected and comfort in relationship with girl is much more important to me than sex. I'm a virgin, but I don't find it that much appealing... Guess I'm turning asexual. I didn't like any girl until I hit like..16 years... People were asking me if I'm gay. No, simply not interested...

Lowered libido, but I'm having the angry face all the time.

I guess it's worth a try, to feel a bit relieved and feel the orgasm from time to time. So it's 20%. I can't live without feeling of screaming people while I'm on stage though... Or the feeling when I'm competing with someone.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
I put it in the same category as eating, drinking and sleeping. We're kinda designed to do all of them...
Yes but you won't eat any old gruel no matter how much you get, you won't drink any old swill and you won't sleep on the floor of a crack den. A man has standards.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy's, i've been off this site for ages now.

Anyhow, i'm now with this girl who considers me her boyfriend.but she's not the type of girl who put's out real easy.

I mean she said to me she never grasped the tounge kissing thing.

So to me she's screaming virgin in my mind, i don't mind too much, just abit of a stress to work out how to actually get her to be more sexual with me.

Oh and i've gone out with her like 6 times now. haha

P

perseverance

Alle_Gory said:
Yes but you won't eat any old gruel no matter how much you get, you won't drink any old swill and you won't sleep on the floor of a crack den. A man has standards.
Not all men have standards, there's a lot of desperados out there who would pound a fat midget if given half the chance.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Not all men have standards, there's a lot of desperados out there who would pound a fat midget if given half the chance.
And what's wrong with fat midgets? :)