Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How important is sex in a relationship?

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh! One more question. I lying in bed w/ my gal watching a movie. She posed me a question.

Her: How important is sex in a relationship?

Me: It's very crucial. Without it, relationship won't last. I think love and sex has to go together. You can't just love and have no sex or it wouldn't be a relationship. Then it would be just friends. Because you won't even be attracted to each other. And you can't just have sex without loving and caring for each other. Or you won't last. I think sex keep relationship long. (it wasn't quite exact word, but it's the concept)

Her: I didn't think it's all that important, but I think it's bound to happen. If you're together, you'll eventually end up doing it.

What does that mean? She wouldn't let me do it yet. Is there a way to accelerate the process? Guys, help me out here.

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ladiesssman

Her: I didn't think it's all that important, but I think it's bound to happen. If you're together, you'll eventually end up doing it.

What does that mean? She wouldn't let me do it yet. Is there a way to accelerate the process? Guys, help me out here.
If she was totally into you, she would have ripped the clothes off of you by now. Sex isn't that important? If Brad Pitt were on the couch with her, would she sing the same tune? Of course not! Either your gal isn't into you that much or she's undersexed (I have my doubts about this; if someone has a very high interest level in you, she will literally rape you for sex, sex and more sex).

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're just been together for 3 weeks. Maybe she's just shy.

But again, I'm looking for a way to make it more fast.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an old line which I think explains it well:

Sex is 10% of a good relationship and 90% of a bad one.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cinephile
There is an old line which I think explains it well:

Sex is 10% of a good relationship and 90% of a bad one.
Dude, that's from Dr. Phil!! :p

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh! One more question. I lying in bed w/ my gal watching a movie. She posed me a question.

Her: How important is sex in a relationship?

You just got tested, and you failed. The other posters above me probably didn't even seen this.

Me: It's very crucial. Without it, relationship won't last. I think love and sex has to go together. You can't just love and have no sex or it wouldn't be a relationship. Then it would be just friends. Because you won't even be attracted to each other. And you can't just have sex without loving and caring for each other. Or you won't last. I think sex keep relationship long. (it wasn't quite exact word, but it's the concept)

Why did you say this instead of making moves on her?

********: "Sex is very important, but I think I will determine when we will have sex if we were to eventually have a relationship"

What does that mean? She wouldn't let me do it yet. Is there a way to accelerate the process?

It means she is in control, you already had your chance to "accelerate the process."

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Dr Phil is t3h m@n so it is all good!!!

I almost thought this belonged in the "obvious pickups you missed" thread. :p

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't matter who its from, I thinks it's good advice.

And anyway, If a girl is going to ask you a stupid ass question like that, you should either dump her or tell her to shut up. There are several reasons why:

1. If I just wanted sex, I can find that much easier than having to wait around for you.

2. It implies that she feels that sex is some kind of comodity and that she needs to trade for it. Ugh, I hate this. Some girls feel as if they have to give sex for love. Pattenly ridiculous thinking.

3. I'm a guy, of course I want to bone you (assuming you are decent looking and don't ***** too much), so grow up and get used to it.

4. Sound like she is not all that into you to begin with.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
relax... it's only been three weeks

don't follow everything on this board like a bible... even if some of the things actually GOT you the girl in the first place

you're a man, you'll know when it's time

here's some stuff for you to read

Writing Romance Novels, for Dummies

read the part about the masculine hero, and cultivate some of those qualities...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all guys for the somewhat precious somewhat not tip.

I write my further post on the "this girl give me mixed signals" because this is the same girl and out of the same situation. I just found this thread again after it was lost for sometime becuase I was new to forum technicalities. I think you should read a story, because some part of my story you may find interesting, entertaining, yet others, plain bore and dumb that you want to kick my azz. Have fun. If you're going to give me tips, I want great ones only.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quesyion should be - why the fvck are you laying in bed with a girl your not fvcking?

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
The quesyion should be - why the fvck are you laying in bed with a girl your not fvcking?
Maybe because not everyone's goals with women are the same. Not everyone's looking for a quick ****, some wants relationships rather than seduction>sex>repeat scenarios.

Back to the original poster. I feel that your gf is very insecure. If you guys spent a marginal amount of time together, 3 weeks should have been more than enough to reach the sex stage in a healthy relationship.I feel that you haven't been driving the relationship in the direction you want. Maybe you're afraid of showing that you want sex fearing rejection? Remember, a man sets the pace in a relationship.

I think your gf asked you the sex question to see your intentions. Your lack of sexual advances to her might have threw her off. However, a short quick reply such as the previous poster's Dr. Phil line would have been ideal. You want her to know that you're not led around by your ****, but what your **** wants matters.

I would suggest you feel out where you are in the relationship and use your own judgement to see if sex is going to come into play or not anytime soon. You want it to be natural, not awkward. If it seems like it's inprobable, then I feel like her interest in you isn't too high and it's probably time to move on.