Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Important is having your Own Pad for a DJ?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRyder
Do you think you can substitute with a nice car.....
Depends on your parents?

Are you able to bring different girls home and f*ck them?

Its very important, by 24 (your listed age) I'd very much like to have my own place.

I turn 22 on sunday! it might not happen.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How Important is having your Own Pad for a DJ?

Originally posted by quest
Depends on your parents?

Are you able to bring different girls home and f*ck them?

Its very important, by 24 (your listed age) I'd very much like to have my own place.

I turn 22 on sunday! it might not happen.
ill be forced to own my place by spring,
some people start at 16 with the governments help.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when i use to stay in the house with my parents, i use to find it a lot harder to bring women home etc. But not that I got my own place, bringing women home with me is like a part of the night. I go out, i party, i pick up some women, bring her/them to my place, and we all have some "fun":woo: ...

... So yes, having your own place is REALLY REALLY helpful to your "game".

Laterz....

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think women feel more comfortable in their home. Especially since my bed and blankets kind of smell really bad, I sometimes sweat in bed and I can't be stuffed washing the blankets.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Personally I think women feel more comfortable in their home. Especially since my bed and blankets kind of smell really bad, I sometimes sweat in bed and I can't be stuffed washing the blankets.
:crackup:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having moved back in with my parents to start my business after having been out for several years doing the college thing, I can tell you this is a major roadblock to my game. Aside from being low on cash and time, not having my own place is a huge obstacle and makes dating women so much more difficult than it used to be. My parents place is actually decent, but the environment is not at all conducive to bringing chicks back.

The difference between me and a lot of other people my age living at home is the fact that I'm here for a legit reason and have a plan for when to leave. It's the people who are living with mom & dad because they are lazy pieces of sh1t who don't want to enter the grown up world and make some career moves who's game really suffers. Just make sure she doesn't stay with her parents too and it's all good.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've moved out and in twice now... currently I'm still with the 'rents (still in college, though). Third time is the charm - last 2 I didn't save up enough before I left; kinda figured "Oh, I'll make it somehow". Either I made it and my grades suffered, or my grades did great and I didn't have enough for the rent. Now I've been temporarily living in my old room saving up a nest egg in order to get out of here for good (once I hit a certain point financially... I won't be moving back in for a 3rd time...). With any luck I'll have enough to get myself started studying abroad for a year before returning to the USA and being independent.

Living at home has its advantages and disadvantages. You're subject to house rules, which generally means no females can stay the night, but you also don't have to worry about rent, utilities, food, amenities such as washing machines, appliances like irons, kitchen stuff... each person's situation is going to be different, but in terms of pure game I'd have to say having your own place definitely ranks higher than still living with your parents.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
women only move out to live alone if they have kids or if there married.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the global dumb@ss award goes to...... *sigh*

Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Whats a pad?
omg! WAKR UP DUDE!

pad = own place/house etc.. read the fscking thread u TIT!

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having your own place is mandatory to fully benefit from being a DJ. Having a car helps a lot but it doesn't need to be flashy unless you are trying to impress teenyboppers. When I was in high school and then college, I was pulling women with a old beat up Camero I bought for $300. What impressed them most was that I had my own place. ;)

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: and the global dumb@ss award goes to...... *sigh*

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
omg! WAKR UP DUDE!

pad = own place/house etc.. read the fscking thread u TIT!

Laterz...
Yeah ebonics are really cool ,arent they?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pads rock !
i use them to wipe stuff up.
:rolleyes:

anyone else got pics lol ?:woo: