How I OWNED my girl's ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
A little while ago, my ex finally convinced me to meet her ex-boyfriend of 3 years. They have been friends since high school, dated through college, and broke up in November but are still good friends. So I agree, if I can wear a wifebeater, I tell her. She obliged.

So we roll up to Richard’s house. Holy f**k this guy was loaded. No wonder she dated him. I mean, I have my own place and a BMW but this cat must be swimming in dough. I didn’t expect this but shook it off. Richard answers the door in a Donovan McNabb jersey, with what appeared to be 12” biceps peeking out. First he greeted Jen (my girl) and then he saw me. Though being a few inches taller than me, it was obvious from the first look that I intimidated the f**k out of Richard. “How ya doin, ****,” I said, shaking his hand and feeling his bones crunch beneath my grip. He cried out in pain and invited us in.

Jen and Rich get to small talking. He’s showing her pictures of the tsunami (he’s with the red cross and helps with disaster relief… sleazy way to get ***** if you ask me), then they discuss the presidential debate and the Iraq elections. *Yawn* Finally while watching the super bowl, Rich mentions something about football players being huge, and how its “no surprise since they are all juiced up” Jen mouths “No” to me, but can already see I’m about to spout off.

Me: So you think a little juice makes you huge?
Rich: <nervous laugh> Well, it certainly helps out
Me: Lemme tell you something, Rich. You think if you incorporated some D-Bol into your Elliptical Cardio and Nautilus Machine you would be Ronnie Coleman?
Rich: What’s D-Bol? Who’s Ronnie--
Jen: Guys, guys please

From there, Rich decides to serve us “Dinner” or as I call it, CATABOLIC DELIGHT Are you kidding me? Some Middle Eastern Bread, smelly dip, and cous-cous?!?!?

Me: <staring at the table> What the f**k is this?
Rich: It’s pita bread, hummous, and---
Me: No, I mean, WHAT THE F**K is this? <I’m fuming at this point>
Jen: <nervously> I THINK what he needs is some protein. He’s big into bodybuilding and needs to get his protein intake in.
Rich: <nervous> Just go in the kitchen man… take… take whatever you want.

I rampage through Rich’s cabinets, settling on a gallon of milk, peanut butter, and oatmeal. Rich watches in horror as I sit transfixed on his couch, shoving food down my throat and slugging my milk gallon.

after about 20 minutes... I break the silence..

Me: “T.O. is a f**king warrior tonight, isn’t he Rich?”
Rich: Yeah. Look, I wanted to apologize about the food. I had no idea and I’ll do anything to make it up to you.
Me: <mouthful of food> Anything?
Rich: Anything
Me: I want to armwrestle.
Rich: Armwrestle? <laughs> Come on, what are we, 10 years old?

Rich could see that I meant business though, and he came over to the table and rolled up his sleeves. I fought not to laugh at his 12 inch pipes. With my girlfriend screaming “Please don’t do this!” I slammed Rich’s arm into the table as he started screaming “OH GOD WHAT THE F**K DID YOU DO!?!?!”.

“I’m done with this s**t,” I said, grabbed my coat and Jen and said we need to get out of here. “We can’t leave him like this!,” Jen cried. “SHUT THE F**K UP AND GET IN THE CAR” I snarled and pushed her out the door, slamming it behind me.

I think it's safe to say Rich will be staying away from my girlfriend from now on.

I AM THE ALPHA SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Congratulations! If she's got any sense, she'll leave you. Way too aggressive! You should have been SUBTLY dominant, not a complete d1ck!

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like an AFC wimp, sexual_intellectual

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me that this is a made up story for a laugh.

how insecure are you?

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roid rage at it's finest.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“SHUT THE F**K UP AND GET IN THE CAR” I snarled and pushed her out the door, slamming it behind me.
What the fvck?

First of all, making enemies with her friends (even if they're her ex-bfs) isn't going to get you anywhere. True, he may be her emotional tampon, but treating her friends and her like crap is going to get others to encourage her to get the fvck out of this relationship.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... you remember me off the guy who wrote the "Mcdonalds"thread on bodybuilding.com. Funny ****! =)

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's a joke, don't obsess about it.

I personally thought it was hilarious

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be the "steroid humor" i always hear about.

:rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaahahahahhaa.... this is some funny sh!t right here!:D

If this is meant to be a joke, then props to you Teen Spirit....:p But if this really happened.. then all i have to say is that i'll be suprised if that girl stays with you for long, and... you should be disgusted with yourself by the way u acted ... *loads shotgun* ... Teen Spirit: dont be a bully now;) ... play nice.

Laterz....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teen Spirit has THE funniest stories of all time. The humor value in the two post I've read from him today will stick with me for about a week or so. Hell I may even repeat these stories to some of my friends while drinking at the bar, No lie it's just that funny.

What Kind of Beamer do you drive TS? If you say anything less then an M5 or Seven series you're gonna loose some serious points in respect book.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roid Rage lol

Man is this dude for real? :D That was one funny ass story....straight out of a movie. Total prick.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great story, were you jerking off when you posted this?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you guys thought it was real. How gullible lol

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
great story, were you jerking off when you posted this?
i dunno if he was but i sure was jerking off when i read it !!:eek:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
I can't believe some of you guys thought it was real. How gullible lol
read this story alone, it COULD be real..

read this story first, it COULD be the only one..

read one of his other stories first and u quickly realise, this didn't ever happen.

not only did it never happen, this guy also has 6 inch pythons, but amazingly strong, nimble fingers, which are EXELLENT for typing.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.