How I got played: Never let your guard down, they lie like hell Fellas

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I would say I'm a pretty big veteran when it comes to getting these young hoes ;)
But let's go to about a month ago, this girl I've seen in school since middle school I follow her on Twitter and I'm like **** it. I can get this hoe no problem, shoot that message, shoot another one after that and get the number. I ain't got time for chit chat I'm just trynna fuuuuuxk haaaan. So get it we start texting whatever you know she tells me she seen me around I tell yeah I seen you too. W.e you know I'm doing my thing these young hoes love to be games by them text messages. Anyone who says regardless is lying. TRUST ME.
So I do my thing for a week, and in one of my classes this fellow black boy who I'm cool with comes up to me and he's like "oh so you talking to my girl?" Then I look at him with this stupid ass face cause wtf he talking bout right? Wrong(this will be important in a bit) so he like "nah I'm just playing" and laughs. I'm thinking to myself 'okay nigga tf, **** you too'
Alright so some days pass I'm doing my shiii you know, she starts chilling with me, starts coming to my class and ****. ***** telling her friends bout me and shiiii you know. Crazy Latina ****. Normal over here. But like two weeks ago Friday she like oh we need to talk I'm like Ight hoe get to macking then, and she's like "oh you know that kid(the one who told me that **** earlier) yeah well me and him were talking before you got my number but I was mad at him cause he was ****ing with other girls and he call me to talk bout he seen you and me" blah blah. I was like oh cool yeah if you done with that then we good. She like "yeah I ain't got feelings or nun blah blah." So I'm thinking Ight this a red flag but she told me and w.e let me ignore this(rookie mistake, I'm too good to be doing this) so I'm like yeah we good. W.e we keep on and we doing good and three days later she hit me with some bull**** she like oh "Danny we need to talk" nigga let's be real I know what this means. So she like oh FaceTime me. Im like cool lets do this. So she like oh like I been texting this kid but I ain't been flirting with him blah blah it's just that we talked for three months blah blah. Im like Ight cool, over here saying oh I don't have feelings anymore like he was a total scumbag blah blah I like you and how you treat me blah blah. But I need time blah blah. I'm not saying a break cause I don't do breaks blah blah. (Basic hoe ****, how many times I done this to other hoes) I'm like yeah don't worry we good, I understand thanks for having the guts to tell me. Proceed to hang up and delete her number. I mean one thing I did great was maintaining a great frame, she even told me she was like wow you were so cool and calm about it thanks blah blah.
But what can we learn:
1. Don't ignore the signs, when you feel something wrong it probably is
2. When they tell you something they're probably not telling the whole story trust me
Ohh almost forgot. So that wa before spring break right. And then the next week some people come up to me and like oh yo I just saw your girl kissing this nigga what's up with that blah blah. Like obviously they ain't know but much for "needing time" . No hurt feelings though I was ****ing with my ex the whole time ;)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what can we learn:
THIS!!! This is the single most important thing you can do. Learn to TRUST YOUR GUT.

This is what women do, the problem with them is they ALWAYS trust their gut. Understand the nature of women and open your eyes and observe what is going on around you. PAY ATTENTION to what she does, and what she says.

The reason this is so hard for men to do is they let their fvcking ego get in the way... YOUR EGO will drowned out common sense. Run your life like you are running a business. Sometimes you have to make tough choices in the interest of long term success. If you have to cut loose a woman you love... well.... if she isn't part of the 'crew' then she's a fvcking resource sucking 'passenger'. Man... you have to at least get FUN out of the women you are dating, my God.... if it isn't fun, then ask yourself why in the FVCK am I doing this.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it make you feel less masculine to actually listen to women?

"Blah blah?"

Anyway, you're 18 right? I'm assuming this girl is about that age?

They're crazy, man.

I would advise not adding women on any social media site.

Social media adds are for BFFs.
What?? What are you even talking about? The blah blah is useless information or **** that I could really give a **** less about that was said. Women talk too much.

You're in your mid 30s or early 30s so I can understand, but these young hoes are too easy on social media. I'm not some dork with no friends, they know who I am. It's too easy.

JRT123

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was awful to read. Step 1 in attracting girls is surely to become literate? Take pride in your words!

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was hard to read.... But from what i understand, girl throwing s.hit bombs and the OP dodged, and had a p.ussy shield(another plate) well done!!!

Last edited:

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like something out of one of those GOOAR pimp books. Got out of africa recently.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I would say I'm a pretty big veteran when it comes to getting these young hoes ;)
But let's go to about a month ago, this girl I've seen in school since middle school I follow her on Twitter and I'm like **** it. I can get this hoe no problem, shoot that message, shoot another one after that and get the number. I ain't got time for chit chat I'm just trynna fuuuuuxk haaaan. So get it we start texting whatever you know she tells me she seen me around I tell yeah I seen you too. W.e you know I'm doing my thing these young hoes love to be games by them text messages. Anyone who says regardless is lying. TRUST ME.
So I do my thing for a week, and in one of my classes this fellow black boy who I'm cool with comes up to me and he's like "oh so you talking to my girl?" Then I look at him with this stupid ass face cause wtf he talking bout right? Wrong(this will be important in a bit) so he like "nah I'm just playing" and laughs. I'm thinking to myself 'okay nigga tf, **** you too'
Alright so some days pass I'm doing my shiii you know, she starts chilling with me, starts coming to my class and ****. ***** telling her friends bout me and shiiii you know. Crazy Latina ****. Normal over here. But like two weeks ago Friday she like oh we need to talk I'm like Ight hoe get to macking then, and she's like "oh you know that kid(the one who told me that **** earlier) yeah well me and him were talking before you got my number but I was mad at him cause he was ****ing with other girls and he call me to talk bout he seen you and me" blah blah. I was like oh cool yeah if you done with that then we good. She like "yeah I ain't got feelings or nun blah blah." So I'm thinking Ight this a red flag but she told me and w.e let me ignore this(rookie mistake, I'm too good to be doing this) so I'm like yeah we good. W.e we keep on and we doing good and three days later she hit me with some bull**** she like oh "Danny we need to talk" nigga let's be real I know what this means. So she like oh FaceTime me. Im like cool lets do this. So she like oh like I been texting this kid but I ain't been flirting with him blah blah it's just that we talked for three months blah blah. Im like Ight cool, over here saying oh I don't have feelings anymore like he was a total scumbag blah blah I like you and how you treat me blah blah. But I need time blah blah. I'm not saying a break cause I don't do breaks blah blah. (Basic hoe ****, how many times I done this to other hoes) I'm like yeah don't worry we good, I understand thanks for having the guts to tell me. Proceed to hang up and delete her number. I mean one thing I did great was maintaining a great frame, she even told me she was like wow you were so cool and calm about it thanks blah blah.
But what can we learn:
2. When they tell you something they're probably not telling the whole story trust me
Ohh almost forgot. So that wa before spring break right. And then the next week some people come up to me and like oh yo I just saw your girl kissing this nigga what's up with that blah blah. Like obviously they ain't know but much for "needing time" . No hurt feelings though I was ****ing with my ex the whole time ;)
Haha what a silly slut....I've been.played like this before using you to make that guy jealous...don't take it personal...he tugged at her feelings by playing her before u even got the chance. No big deal.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t playa. Keep it pushing. A ho gonna act like a ho. No need to sweat it or even post about. Go holla at the next shorty.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
That was horrible to read. You should speak proper English. Also your both like 17. Don't take women your age seriously. I mean it's not like she was even your girlfriend. You didn't even sleep with her.

But women in western culture are like this. Especially if they're from a more urban culture.

Younger women who grew up in an urban culture need to be treated like shlt.

But you're 17 and you're game aware. You have all the time in the world.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't misunderstand my full on rambling and sarcastic way of writing for being illiterate. My 4.5 gpa and full ride to UM for sports medicine would argue otherwise. Ignorance is bliss, but came I blame some of you? Can't blame a person for not having knowledge of a situation or person.
Secondly, typical SoSuave. I don't know why some of you think I'm complaining or mad at this girl or anything of that sort. Just shared a story. Read before coming to assumptions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't misunderstand my full on rambling and sarcastic way of writing for being illiterate. My 4.5 gpa and full ride to UM for sports medicine would argue otherwise. Ignorance is bliss, but came I blame some of you? Can't blame a person for not having knowledge of a situation or person.
Secondly, typical SoSuave. I don't know why some of you think I'm complaining or mad at this girl or anything of that sort. Just shared a story. Read before coming to assumptions.
Yeah dude, that's how they are chatting it up at his age. Females want to hear it like that, like he said, it's some joking, some accent and playing around with the lingo.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Need to learn to space out your paragraphs.

My other question is, do you actually talk like you write? Why do people want to speak like they are from the ghetto? It makes you sound stupid dude. When someone says stuff like:

Yo dawg, I be banging dees b1tches an I a player beotch!

The first thing I think of is: what a retard.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Danny I understood what you said Some of these squares dont get the lingo..anyway

THESE HOES AINT LOYAL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danny I understood what you said Some of these squares dont get the lingo..anyway

THESE HOES AINT LOYAL
Hey yo. To some "real" street guys a "Square" is someone who goes to a job everyday, and that job may be a business. If the non-lame isn't hustling or conning someone he feels "square". He could just be good at what he does and paid well for it.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that you may talk in the manner of your OP. A lot of people type just like they talk and I also understand that to some extent you may have to talk this way around people you hang out with at school. But you're 18 and are going to start making your way in the world. If you want any sort of real opportunity to come along to improve yourself professionally, you need to stop talking in this manner. Is it other people putting you down? Rascist? Maybe to both...but people simply don't care. You do need to work on putting a better foot forward in years to come.

Now as to your situation with this girl, just remember the proven advice given by many others, a girl who is interested in you will not confuse you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hey yo. To some "real" street guys a "Square" is someone who goes to a job everyday, and that job may be a business. If the non-lame isn't hustling or conning someone he feels "square". He could just be good at what he does and paid well for it.

This is a decent starting point...But after some research Ive concluded in my opinion that it doesnt simply have to do with employment...but has to do with mindset and attitude in general.

A player, a DJ...is a circle. A circle is 360 degrees. It never ends, it keeps on moving, keeps on rolling...it is a neverending sphere that wont stop...constant movement, and no matter what it keeps rolling with the punches.

A square is a symp, a regular, a normy. Has nothing to do with employment only, but it can be attributed to it. Now a square has 4 corners 90 degrees at each angle, multiplied by 4 is 360 degrees. So as you can see a square and circle are the same thing in theory. But what matters is the application. When a square runs into troubles and issues, he turns another direction. Goes another way. A player a DJ aka a circle keeps it moving.

This is some old school knowledge that dates back and uses metaphysical mathematics. KEEP THEM SQUARES OUT YOUR CIRCLE. get it?

Reaction score
This post was awful to read. Step 1 in attracting girls is surely to become literate? Take pride in your words!
Caring to much about **** like this, is the reason you dont get laid. It is one thing to be intelligent. But you need to be relaxed. And the fact that you are bitching about a internet forum post, means either:
1. You have no balls
2. Is a **** with no balls
3. You have no balls

And to the other guy. If you type how you talk, remember there is a time and a place for everything. If you cliam that a girl can have multiple personalities, **** why dont you pretend you have multiple personalities so you can attract every type of girl you want. Put her on that 5 step kino ninja seduction type ****. Slang is slang. If you want to sit in a office all day, sharing jokes with your coworkers that you call "friends" at a water cooler, fine by me.

a 30 year old that went on a forum about how to pick up girls, and has no Social life, cannot tell me anything i dont already know about getting girls.

If my post seems idiotic in anyway, i calmly ask you to grow a pair of balls, and re read everything i wrote. If you seem unsire of what i said read it a few more times. Haters please i ask you to not lash out at me, nobody with a life has time to write out a essay with proper punctuation. A opening a climax and a closing.

Also if you are upset in anyway go to the bathroom and check your underwear for the balls you are missing. I sincerly hope you find them.

Paz, adios, bessos. Y chinga tu madre

Last edited: