Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I close women at work

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was at CVS trying to find a tool to open my camera. A sweet girl behind the counter found a little screwdriver used for fixing glasses that she let me barrow. I could tell she found me attractive by the way she held eye contact with me and the way her face lit up whenever I asked her a question.

When I was done with the camera, I grabbed a pack of AA batteries to go with it, and met her back at the register. As she rang me up, the conversation went just like this:

Her: so did you get it open?
Me: yeah I figured it out, thanks. (pause) What's your name?
Her: Danielle.
Me: What time are you off, Danielle?
Her: 1.
(I flip my receipt over and write my name and number on it)
Me: My name is Dustin. I want you to call me as soon as you get out. Enjoy the rest of your shift.
Her: ok byee!

She called at 1, and met me at my place. We made out and fooled around for about 30 minutes before we finally got naked and fucked wildly. She ended up leaving about 20 minutes ago, but was very enjoyable and energetic, so I got her number and will definitely hit her up again.

I do this particular pickup quite often, and it's very successful. Even the approach doesn't really change much (What's your name? When are you off? Here's my info. Call me). I can usually tell if she will end up fucking me before I even say anything, because she'll usually get a little tense or nervous as I approach her. This is a good thing and a definite green light. Also, when I ask for her name, I switch from the "I'm just a normal customer" tone to the "hey you're lookin sexy" tone. You know you're doing it right if she has a shocked but excited look on her face :) You'll figure it out.

Have fun!

-Dbot

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You rock DBOT, you were right about the number close. Did my first last night and it was easy as pie, no big deal. I'm trying this too.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So was the same-day F a bonus this time, or do you usually go for the kill first time out?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is better than gunwitch. Great job.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say to her on the phone when she calls, dbot?

Reaction score
Solomon said:
bwahhahahaha

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: : 7 crackups! I beat you Solomon!

Dbot you remind me of this song, ( a compliment):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLWMPOeg6I&feature=PlayList&p=FF3EDCE79744A352&index=0&playnext=1

---------------
+ rep if this post helped you out
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was your salsa dancing lessons or rock climbing ability radiated from you so much that this chick picked up on it?

Reaction score
Another thread that shows you don't have to lie to a woman to get tail.

Here, the OP is honest and direct.

D_bot appears to have ommitted something. How he said "Would you like to come to my house?" Did he just say, come to my house -- or did he say, would you like to come to myhouse? Or did he say, would you like to fvck me at my house, please? That stuff is critical. He ommitted the actual close and just showed the number close.

That was not mentioned in the dialogue.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she was into you without you saying a single word and you recognized and acted on it. I give you props for the recognizing and the acting upon. I figure the other part (her being into you) is either because of your looks or something like that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two things that have me a little puzzled about this story. 1) maybe it's my area but i can count on one finger how many cute girls work at CVS, Walgreens, etc around here so the fact that one works at his CVS and just happen to fall for this is just hard to believe. not saying it didnt happen but i just don't see the brilliance behind this approach. how many other dudes have done the same thing before him? to me it's the same as hitting on a waitress or a bartender. she probably gets hit on all the time. 2) in todays society i find it hard to believe that she called him after only knowing his name and that his camera was broken. either that or she's a trusting person who has lived under a rock her whole life with all the stalkers and kidnappings and rapes going on. if you did that around here you'd be considered the "weird guy that came into my work today and gave me his number and told him to call him". i just have a hard time believing alot of the stories i read on here. they seem to simple, way to simple. it's like a fairy tale really. if it were that easy everyone would be doing it, right? i think we should start a thread posting pictures of girls we're talking about on here to each other. i would be curious to see how cute half the girls are that are "so easy to game". maybe i'm just hard to sell this stuff too. i dunno. like i said, it just seemed way to easy.

Reaction score
You can do a search on this guy's threads -- that's the first thing I did when I read this. It looks like this guy experiments deeply with the direct and honest approach (shock and awe opener).

His experiments show (if you read his posts) that there is a 5-10% probability that any given woman would go along with this. He may have gotten lucky. Odds are if you do this to 20-25 women, then one of them will say yes and go along with it if you can handle 19-24 rejections (which could include a slap in the face). It's not a matter of guys just doing this -- you need allot of resolve to openers like that.

The weakness of this is that it really has a very high rejection rate, and you are really looking to get lucky on whomever chooses you. Not to mention that the girl could be a slvt or sleeping with LOTS of guys -- which means you may be playing hit and miss until you find an easy girl, which may really be 5-10% of the woman population.

This is not really game in the sence of bringing the "inner ho" out and doing major conversion gymnastics as portrayed by Logical Player -- but maybe just finding an easy girl out there that's crazy enough to do you.

Hopefully the OP used protection.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You can do a search on this guy's threads -- that's the first thing I did when I read this. It looks like this guy experiments deeply with the direct and honest approach (shock and awe opener).

His experiments show (if you read his posts) that there is a 5-10% probability that any given woman would go along with this. He may have gotten lucky. Odds are if you do this to 20-25 women, then one of them will say yes and go along with it if you can handle 19-24 rejections (which could include a slap in the face).

The weakness of this is that it really has a very high rejection rate, and you are really looking to get lucky on whomever chooses you. Not to mention that the girl could be a slvt or sleeping with LOTS of guys -- which means you may be playing hit and miss until you find an easy girl, which may really be 5-10% of the woman population.

This is not really game in the sence of bringing the "inner ho" out and doing major conversion gymnastics as portrayed by Logical Player -- but maybe just finding an easy girl out there that's crazy enough to do you.

well he didnt come right out and say "let's f**k". he just asked her name, said his name, gave her his number and she called. all i read on here is how you should get HER number and NEVER wait for a girl to call you. he does it and it works like a charm??? see how that's confusing as sh*t? i mean ive given my number out plenty of times and girls never called. i didn't realize that was a big mistake until i started reading on this site. turns out my mistake could acctually work like a charm? i agree with the high rejection rate. noone in their right mind would want to stand all those rejections and high possibility of her not calling. plus not to mention the fact that she was single? had nothing to do after work? trusted him that he wasnt a pshyco killer? come on, theres just too many things that have to fall into place perfectly for this to work more then once in a lifetime. you say he uses this approach more often then not and successfully. HOW??!! it goes against everything people tell you to do and not do on here. im going to try it tomorrow if i happen to encounter a similar situation and i bet my results won't be the same.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

His experiments show (if you read his posts) that there is a 5-10% probability that any given woman would go along with this. He may have gotten lucky. Odds are if you do this to 20-25 women, then one of them will say yes and go along with it if you can handle 19-24 rejections (which could include a slap in the face). It's not a matter of guys just doing this -- you need allot of resolve to openers like that.

lulz now I see why people call you a troll.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a certain girl poster who hijacked many a thread offering her opinion on everything. She took the Devils Advocate position on many issues just to argue.

Eventually she burned out and left.

If you guys have a problem with a certain poster who is annoying and useless then use the ignore feature for that particular poster. The forum has a feature which allows you to put posters on an ignore list.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole story sounds too unbelievable to be true.

From this part
dbot said:
I can usually tell if she will end up fucking me before I even say anything, because she'll usually get a little tense or nervous as I approach her. This is a good thing and a definite green light.
-Dbot
I get the impression that he is most likely tall and or very good looking.